Merry Mayhem 2014 Results - Team

gz to all winners!

GZ to winners! :yay::yay::yay:

But I have a question about winning a prize..

In MM 2014 rules it said:

"***IMPORTANT*** A participant must complete at least 40 hours in the assigned Merry Mayhem instance in order to qualify for winning a prize."

What about possitions 8-10 in cat 2?
Are they qualified for prizes?

8 - Goddess Tiffany Aphrodite - 396.00 - 800 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier VI
9 - Luke Dalas Cambridge - 36.82 - 800 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier V
10 - The Bloody Nurse - 35.68 - 800 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier IV

I guess the spiders have a lot of sweat. Pet training is also important and can you also mine inside the instance?

Damn....havn't been in top 3 since 2010. I am happy I could participate in few runs of Rock's team and help get him to 1st position :D :D :D

Rocky with his RockPile rocks (again :D )!!!

I guess the spiders have a lot of sweat. Pet training is also important and can you also mine inside the instance?

Unfortunately ming dont work....pity, it could make MM much easier for me :D. SOme hint for MA here..maybe some mining bonus next year ?

All hail the king, the Agents of Entropy !

Yes, then the HSL bonus should be gone to my teammember who has looted it, but maybe he did not finish all 40 hours and it does'nt count for him.

Must be 40hours done AND avatar must be lvl 100+ to be able to get that bonus. So it was one of two... Or MA mistake :confused:

Damn....havn't been in top 3 since 2010. I am happy I could participate in few runs of Rock's team and help get him to 1st position :D :D :D

Rocky with his RockPile rocks (again :D )!!!

Thanks to u and all the team for the support. Without you guys i couldn't have made it :rolleyes:

You are making a fool out of yourself.

THERE WAS NO "ALT" AVATARS USING TERMINATOR PERIOD.

So you can confirm 100% that Joda is the not the alt avatar of a Lithuanian that posts a lot on forum about current affairs in EU but doesn't play any mote?

Back