Finally a 50K non-shared loot.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
It was a Prot Mature as I am sure you know. I am glad to see one. I checked the EL and the last one on a prot (50K) was September 2013, so that's a little disappointing but at least we know there are a few out there. Gratz:yay: to Gunnar and I am so...jealous:).

I share in congratulations.

So is this unique to proteron?

A Proteron Mature has 3610 health, so a 50,000 PED return means 13.8 PED/health return.

Does this mean that a Zadul Stalker with 550 health has an equally low (read: ridiculously small) chance of HoFing for 7617 PED?

Or, is this type of multiplier unique to high level hunters?

I thought that since loot change, big ubers like 10k Argonauts weren't possible anymore, but as far as HP-to-return ration goes, this 50k prot isn't far off.

Just curious, thanks!

Does this mean that a Zadul Stalker with 550 health has an equally low (read: ridiculously small) chance of HoFing for 7617 PED?

Probably way much lower. It's not kind of loot that happen on that low hp mobs anymore. I believe there's a hard cap for Zadul at 600 or so.

Probably way much lower. It's not kind of loot that happen on that low hp mobs anymore. I believe there's a hard cap for Zadul at 600 or so.

I can understand why such a cap would be implemented, MA wants people to hunt bigger.

At what point do these caps stop?

The proteron 50k is especially amazing when you consider how many more times health zombie kong has and he only gave four times more loot (than the proteron). The multiplier for the proteron was phenomenal.

I can understand why such a cap would be implemented, MA wants people to hunt bigger.

I don't say the cap exists but it really feels like that. In the past weekly 4-digits on things like argos or troxes were normal. Now it never goes past slightly above 1k.

browse the ATH list. There are quite a few Prots on their.
Also - unless I am mistaken I didn't see any Feffox.

Them seem to have adjusted the loot spread again recently (possibly alongside the introduction of Shrapnel).

I got a 2.5k Oweko Provider earlier this month. I don't think that would have been possible 6 months ago, though it would have been 3 years ago.

So it seems like it's possible once again to get a very high multiplier on a relatively small mob, but not to the same extremes or frequency that we saw c. 2008-12.

I will say one thing in MA's favor and that is its seems that the lower mobs are a little more looty (if that is a word), I did get a 552 ped Kerbie Alpha and see that the ATH for them is 2247 which was not that long ago. Moreover there are many in the 100-200 range.

Back