RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Ok all you lucky MM winners.

Throw me a price for Imp hedoc.

Then, I'll think about it.

Please be sensible and bear in mind we've got mushroom crafted faps now, and a load of new MM drops.

So it's a sort of price check possible buy thread. But I'd rather sellers or recent sellers give me an idea.

How much did Raven sell his for?

If it sounds too much I'll wait a year.

Thanks

Cheers

Rick

You cannot compare mushroom faps with mayhem faps. They're both used for different purposes.

~Danimal

cant kill big shit with those mushroom faps. just not gonna happen..

hedocs FTW!!!!!

I hope this info has been helpful:wise:

cant kill big shit

but mushrooms might grow out of it.....

72053196_9c6c001fd5_m.jpg

Since no one is throwing any values at you I'll say about 18-20 k since if I recally correctly the mod hedoc is worth like 60 k now :) Of course sellers might not want to do that so it's up to you to negotiate best price :)

To me 18-21k sounds a bit low. Even with the new ones arrived i would it place somewhere in the 25-30k mark. As it is a really powerful fap

I think 30-35k.

Mulmum vigg fap is (L)
40/40 reload and 98 heals

So yes maybe 30 to 38k

I got offered an imp hedoc for 30k six months ago.

Considering there is now a bunch of new mod/imp hedocs, and the mushroom faps: I'd pay between 26-28k for an imp hedoc.

Last edited:
All your replies were very helpful thank you everyone, much appreciated.

So I'm looking at $2K+ for decent fap..mmmmmm that does seem reasonable. Maybe L is the answer for now, and I test the water first think about it for a few months before any heavy investments.

As some you know I sold everything (except) skills late autumn of last year, so my items and store where practically zero.

I came back because of pets, although got sucked into a little bit of hunting with a new MF combo which is:

Unl VI comb attack chip and unl VI heal. About TT+300 each and no armour. So basically an unlimited hunting setup on medium mobs for +600 perfect for trox and abmul if the ninjas are not too crazy. Not bad I thought. Although it was worrying me that I'm not doing enough DPS to pull in decent loots.

Having been inspired by Fort's (soc leaders) hunting strategy and his twitch stream, I was thinking maybe hunting big mobs but less often with bigger peds, is the answer to this modern game at higher levels.

Or at least manage hunts better, and plan a bit better. I was good at focusing on missions at one point.

So I bought a compete set of gremlin and an Adj A105 from auction last night, with the idea that a big fap would mean I don't need such expensive armour.

I now need some 5b's next and maybe L60 (L) and UR175 (L) or 125, then give MA a chance again.

I can wait though; I'll pay these items first on my CC (around £200), then make a budget for next month (good patience training). I hope to get going before March anyhow. So will keep watching the market see how it is.

Then it all depends how hard mobs hit with a ton of evade and grem armour. If it means investing $1000's to do some "fun" hunting then I might just say f*** it, and wait for the pet fighting....I don't know.

The game does need a ton of better faps to match modern mobs, good to see something is happening with that.

Cheers again folks, prices are useful to allow me to think about cost of hunting setups.

Cautious Rick

Then it all depends how hard mobs hit with a ton of evade and grem armour. If it means investing $1000's to do some "fun" hunting then I might just say f*** it, and wait for the pet fighting....I don't know.

Cautious Rick

Imp hedoc is certainly a fun item, when I bought one it cost in the region of 60k, at least now, the price is within a region where you cannot lose a big sum of money if it decreases in value.

Back