Stress Test

.......... Ok ?

Nice vid, but i think i missed the point of it.:scratch2:

I think he is just sharing gameplay footage. And for those who didnt participate, it shows what was going on there. Thank you OP, now seeing it was just autoshoot fest i regret not joining it. (thought maybe i need some uber armor etc )

It was a bit of fun and yes stressful for both me and the servers but I came out slightly in front and with some new toys to boot.

Managed to be on 2 mobs with rare drops but didnt fall for me unfortunately.

Dont worry about armour for these things its so laggy anyway that your probably better off going naked as there is a revive just nearby.

If you go in expecting things to be less than perfect it can be a lot fun.

On the technical side of things I think they did get better after the half time server tweek with weapons working much better etc so I think its encouraging.

Am i only one seeing its about crazy skill gain? :eyecrazy:

I'd feel bad shooting a longtooth named Old Fred. He sounds like a nice guy.

Just a thought to the OP, if at all possible, try never to convert shrapnel less than 10,000 in amount. That's worth 1 ped, and will return 1.01 ped ammo. If you convert less than that, you'll only get a 100% conversion.

Cheers!

I am really worried that we have now a permanent Big Bulk spawn and Longtooths popping out of the ground like mushrooms every few days....

Hope the test was useful.

It was actually pretty ok. For 3 hours of continuous madness I had no crashes, no disconnects and occasional lag was bearable. With 300+ people (15+ pages in the nearby list) and a dozen of old freds at once, not to mention all the fireworks, my gtx980 was keeping at 10-12 fps at 2560x1440 all max (~120 fps during normal gameplay), not super-smooth but no visible drops or rubber-banding either. I'd say, the test was a success.

Can't say the same about loot though, even though I had a share of 9k, 5k and 3k Freds (with 52dps I was getting roughly 1.5% of the loot) :silly2:

Back