***WoF 2014/15 STAGE 4 UPDATE***

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
Hello to all involved in the WoF, I hope you've had an enjoyable winter break. Mine was taken up with a health issue which put me off track for a couple of weeks but is less of a worry now. I apologise for the delay in announcing the next Stage, aside from being ill I was awaiting information about the last matches and also needed to confer with Mindark before giving out dates.

First announcement is good and bad news. In the tradition of such things, here's the bad news first; no Calamusoids. They weren't ready to return. I announced them too soon and they couldn't make the gig.
The good news? We have JACKETS. Mindark have confirmed the winning team will each receive a WoF Winner's jacket in a unique style to suit that team.

On to clearing up the last hunts of STAGE 3:

Two matches remain Unfinished or Unfought:

USA vs BENELUX.

At the HALFWAY stage when the match was declared stopped, USA had 444 points and were 13 points away from their Support Cap. BENELUX were on 50 points of which 4 were from Support.

FINLAND vs CZECH

At the HALFWAY stage when the match was declared stopped, FINLAND had 145 points, 66 of which were from Support. Team CZECH did not attend.

These matches should be re-scheduled at both team's agreed time either next weekend (Jan 31st/Feb 1st) in the usual slots or in the weekdays between Feb 2nd and Feb 6th. PM me your times as well as posting them in the Judges thread, and I will do my best to ensure Judges are available. If any teams do not wish to hunt then their scores will remain as they are and be added to the Stage 3 Final Standings.

STAGE 4 DATES:

The 12 teams who make it to Stage 4 will hunt on the following weekends:

Feb 7th/8th, Feb 14th/15th and Feb 21st/22nd

The Stage 4 Moblist thread has been updated to reflect the absence of the Calamusoids, for which I again apologise. Feffoids have taken their place.

START/FINISH POINT: 59469,81061 (Outpost West of Billy's TP).

Thanks for your patience, hope the rest served you well, and looking forward to the draw for Stage 4 (as soon as USA/BENELUX and FINLAND/CZECH results are confirmed, I will announce it).

Did I mention we get jackets again?

See you on the field,

Hurrikane

Happy to hear health is on your side again and the jackets I think will be VERY apreciated addition :D

We don't have enough time to prepare for matches on 7/8 Feb when we don't know who our opponents are, or the final moblist which will presumably have to be changed due to the Calamusoid issue.

Oops yes, missed that, thanks. The point still remains though, this is not giving us enough time to arrange matches.

The 3 Stage4 matches can run over at least 3 weekends.

I guess the teams could look at their availability over that time, to be ready to start negotiations as soon as the final 2 Stage3 matches are finalised?

It's short notice, but probably not completely unachievable :)

We don't have enough time to prepare for matches on 7/8 Feb when we don't know who our opponents are, or the final moblist which will presumably have to be changed due to the Calamusoid issue.

DON'T WORRY........... the weekend of Feb 28th/March 1st will also be used to pick up any remaining matches.

Hurrikane

Bring the rain! And we are back in WoF rounds, great!

At the HALFWAY stage when the match was declared stopped, USA had 444 points and were 13 points away from their Support Cap. BENELUX were on 50 points of which 4 were from Support.

FINLAND vs CZECH

At the HALFWAY stage when the match was declared stopped, FINLAND had 145 points, 66 of which were from Support. Team CZECH did not attend.

Unconformed scores Eudoria - Wales after completion of match

Wales: Main team:30 Bonus mob:25 Total:55 Variety main:10 =65 points total; Totals:427+0=427 PED

Eudoria: Main team:151 Support team:9 Bonus mob:25 Total:185 Variety main:50 Variety support:25 =260 points total; Short straw: Kingfisher:86 Totals:1989+586=2575 PED

Bonuses: Short Straw, main team: Eudoria (86) 10 Points, Loot bonus: Eudoria(1989) 15 Points

Total: Eudoria 385 Points, Wales 65 Points (including 100 Point win bonus)

Last edited:
Total: Eudoria 65 Points, Wales 385 Points (including 100 Point win bonus)

Other way around :tongue2: Eudoria 385, Wales 65 :thumbup:

:drool: too short...

SCORES UPDATED

GROUPS ANNOUNCED IN TEAM THREADS

MOBLIST UP

STAGE 4's A GO

Back