Guardian
Society
CZSK Crows
Lady Mia87 Skullcrusher
Force Mace Assail, Force Mace Basher

Looking for one of these... :wise:

Let me know here or ingame :beerchug:

Mia87

Not sure how many assails they are as they were discovered before tracker, probably in single digits though.

I know there's only 2 bashers ingame. One was owned by garco but not sure if he still has it. I bought one from auction a couple month back (may have been garco's, I didn't see who was selling it). When not in use I put it in my shop window, although as I use it I don't put a low price on it.

Mine was a Clobber, not the above ones. I crafted it 3 years ago and owned it for 1 year. Sold at T3 to Lizzy Faith O'Neal. Probably still arround but i think not in Faith hands. Great toy btw, nice tt for big runs. Check with Fluske (i think he had one for sale) those looted in beacons, some are quite cool too.

we had mace VI in teamloot,but that ssold already
neo the famous trader still has an sellingthread of an mace V though

Bump for my socmate :)

if you find one and want to sell it after, let me know. My cousin is looking to skill clubs as well

Random BUMP

Still buying it!

Wanna bump it!

I have a bump!

My suggestion is chip some clubs and get a combat mace mk1, much more dps and eco as well as much easier to get.

My suggestion is chip some clubs and get a combat mace mk1, much more dps and eco as well as much easier to get.

I'm with Hijacker on this one.. I can rent out a combat mace mk1 for collateral + fee as well so you can skill up enough to buy one of my two castorian combat mace mk III's :D

Thanks guys for advices but I rly wanna to have one of these :) I would prefer to be a collector :-D And its not always about progress in front ... This is more about to have weapon with I could hunt low mobs economically when return are rly bad on bigger mobs ;)

If you are still looking, I have a Force Mace Assail (T3) which I am looking to sell.

Currently the TT is 2382. I am still using it, but not repairing it so as time goes by the TT will drop.

Back