3.) Panther: Fido
4.) Tabtab: Ctrlctrl
5.) Ancient Snablesnot: Mastermesh

"BountyHunter" which is always on lookout for criminals :p
Anyone seen one? :D

BristleHog LV23 : Rambo

Nusul LV7: Jet-Li

Corundu LV8: Chuck-Norris

Bristlehog - "Sparky", well because he is sparky.

Panther - "Shadow", because he follows me around like a shadow and is dark like a shadow.

Nusul - "Ardvark", because reminded me of the blue Ardvark from pink panther cartoon.

Arret - "Pilgor", from one of the more addictive stupid games ever "Goat Simulator".

TabTab - can't remember but know I have him named, think it was "Fluffy" or "Furball" because he is like a fluffy furball.

Two ancient exas- Stinky and Turdhead.

Turdhead isn't quite as bright as Stinky.

Kelpie :)

Because she is a wee Kelpie :) and she lives with me aboard the MS

kelpie.jpg

The Kelpie is the supernatural shape-shifting water horse that haunts the rivers and streams of Scotland

i wanted to name my combibo MechaGodzilla but that name was sadly too long...

so i googled for other cool monster names from the godzilla movies..

and so i found the name which i remembered as Destroyah but i found out it is spelled Destoroyah so that is my combibo name now:D

i am pretty cool with that name because:
"Destoroyah is considered by many to be Godzilla's ultimate foe, a title that is only shared by a handful of other monsters, such as King Ghidorah, Hedorah, Gigan, MechaGodzilla and SpaceGodzilla"
from http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Destoroyah

lol

Last edited:
I googled Kelpie and found it meant Saveloy and Chips with gravy. :)

You won't believe but that was the first name of mine :eyecrazy:
But later I felt an urge to rename, now I see why :D

Spooky! Great minds think alike I guess, or fools seldom differ ;)

I made a wee herd tonight :laugh:
herd.jpg

i named my pet RIPMAX2014

in memory of my beloved beagle Max who died from old age on 24 dec 2014

I never had a pet before today, but just tamed my first!

it's a Tabtab, and I was thinking of naming it "bitches"...

so when I spawn it, or people see it for the first time, I/we can say "wuzzup bitches!" :laugh:

we'll see :dunno:

Called my first snable female for toiletpaper and wanted to call my snable male for twocock, but then I felt in love with my pets and calles my snable male for cowboy instead, there were not enough letters to call him homosexual Cowboy, so I called him Cowboy instead.

I named my Panther Eric.

Eric's a happy cat, you can hear his purr at four hundred yards

I named my bristlehog, brissy, just because, and when my combibo reaches level 7, im calling him swampy, because people used to sweat them at the swamp camp

I named my panther "Pink" enough said....

I wanted to call my panther Snuggles von Helheim, but the tag wouldn't let me, so he's just called Snuggles ;)

In the old system I briefly had a female snablesnot called Esphur (phonetic "S for Snablesnot"), but I got bored with the whole pet thing and abandoned her.

i named my Nusul "Snafu"
(military, slang, euphemistic) Acronym of status nominal all fucked up. or Acronym of situation normal all fucked up.)
all credit for name goes to MA.

Called my first snable female for toiletpaper and wanted to call my snable male for twocock, but then I felt in love with my pets and calles my snable male for cowboy instead, there were not enough letters to call him homosexual Cowboy, so I called him Cowboy instead.

That's why I called my ancient snable male 'Meatflutes' :laugh::laugh:

somebody please name your pet Nusul "Foshusul" :pimp:

(you can introduce him - "Foshusul my Nusul")

Kelpie :)

Because she is a wee Kelpie :) and she lives with me aboard the MS

kelpie.jpg

The Kelpie is the supernatural shape-shifting water horse that haunts the rivers and streams of Scotland

looks more like barbie's horse..:laugh:

...I was thinking of naming it "bitches"...

so when I spawn it, or people see it for the first time, I/we can say "wuzzup bitches!" :laugh:

check it out, just chillin' with my Bitches! :pimp:

Sorry for a brief hijacking. Are we limited to only one spawned pet at a time, or do I just not have enough skills?

Sorry for a brief hijacking. Are we limited to only one spawned pet at a time, or do I just not have enough skills?

would be fun more +hp pets at once but dont think so but not sure

Pet name

Hi Guys

I got an ancient snable male from my x-mentor way back when I was doing my discipleship...

This snable is named Venom 'cause of its spider like eyes.

:woot:

Have fun with your pets guys

theViper

:dance:

Back