What Did You Name Your Pet and Why

moondog

Stalker
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Charley Moondog 1969
I was at Twin Peaks yesterday and a friend and I were showing off our pets.

She had a Bristlehog called "fuckwad"

It got thinking about starting this thread, especially now Pet Name Tags are available in the web shop 11 for $5.00 - what have you named you pet and why? I will kick off

1. Bristlehog - "Hedges". Looks like a Hedgehog and I have a RL friend whose surname is "Hedges"
2. Arret - "Mowgli". After my RL dog who passed away a couple of years ago
3. Panther - Shakeycat - Named after shakeycat, the family cat who is still very much with us. He got his name from the pub we ran when we got him "The Shakespeare"
4. Ancient Exarosaur - Unamed as of yet, I dont seem to be able to come up with an appropriate name
5. Nusul. Level 7.60 now free to roam - finally named him Blue
6. Pandipup - Level 2.00 stuck on Ark ATM - also not named - but I was thinking of calling it "Dinner"

Last edited:
Nusul - MrWiggles cause ...well the dance.

Bristlehog lvl 5 "PedDump"
Nusul lvl 10 "Seymore"

no paticular reasons why i named them what they are :)

my Ancient Exarosaur is called Smitty - because he was a gift from my Soc Leader Mr Smith

no names yet for my new pets (nusul, arret, panther) as most of them are untrained and not yet spawnable on Caly.

1. an ancient exo Haggis, because it's a huge walking bag of entrails
2. an arret Frou-Frou, I find it's an appropriate name for a playful horse
3. a panther Ciara ("Ki-ah-rah"), it's Gaelic feminine for a dark-haired being

I think I've run into fuckwad before . . . can't remember where, though, but that name is pretty hard to miss.

Currently, I have two pets:

"Scarlet" is a (currently level 12 and growing) Cornundacauda. First one I owned, and I successfully trained her myself. The name comes from a series of random events, where her original name was going to be Shaklatal Velvet (after the Lovecraftian horror of the same name, and red velvet desserts because of her glowing complexion). Well, that was too long to fit in the name tag space. After grumbling a bit in my soc chat, my second-in-charge makes some comment about chocovelvet, and it eventually gets colloquialized into Scarlet. It fit, it stuck, but I still think of her as my little Shaklatal.

The other is a totally untrained Tab-tab that I received from a friend. One day, it will be spawnable on other planets, I just have to go spend some time on its homeworld first.

My brisltehog is named Achilles because just like my RL cat he is ALWAYS underfoot trying to trip me.

I've got a tabtab called Sherdan that a couple of friends got to lvl 7 and then gave me. They named him after the main character in something I wrote.

Bristlehog lvl 16: Sparky...because of its in game defense
Ancient Daikaba Strong lvl 8: Guzzlegut...eats so damn much
Arret lvl 9: Buckwheat...its an affectionate name I use
Nusul lvl 14: Doofus...because it looks doofy running:yay:
Combibo lvl 9: Spike...the way it looks
Panther lvl 15: Bear...was name of my best RL pet ever
Tabtab lvl 9: Godzilla...Complete opposite of the way it looks:tongue2:
Cornunducauda lvl 9: Mephisto...Have it spawned in Ancient Greece alot
Pandi lvl 8: Jaws...it has grand aspirations :):laugh:

Last edited:
Named my Ancient Exaro...Spot

Because he has spots...

this brings up the question I had...
once you name a pet with a tag... can you rename it?

Also I was going to name my nusul: "Barney'sBitch" or "Purple Drink" also "Nose Candy"

My in-game pet Panther and growing: mushed together "kitty cat" = KitKat, and Furii (my in-game last name is Bitfury - so took 'Fury' and fur ball of a cat to get Furii spelling sound). To name my pet Panther KitKatFurii. I put way too much time into this, lol :scratch2:

Bristlehog, lvl 11: Scrub :D well, he looks a bit like a scrub brush, right?

Nusul, lvl 6: Nurple (yes, I know, I know, moondog ... you are the only person in EU that insists the nusul is blue, not purple... but it IS purple!)

As of yet, I haven't named my other pets (combibo, cornunducauda both lvl 7 and my ancient exa strong as well as ancient exa)

My Bristlehog's name is Tokka, just because.

BigButt (AS Exa)

My first pet was a Bristle tamed for me, by my soc mate Guy. I skilled it to L10 and have not named it. Although I'm interested if it might have electric attack with pet fights.

My main pet is a panther from RT which I named "Bastet" Egyptian protector cat Goddess. She's almost L26 in just over a month, with xp skills still counting.

My favourite pet though is Combibo, cracks me up when it runs with 6 legs, and trick 5 which is boast is funny. Certainly designed by a comic at MA. It's almost L8 at mo. I intend to skill it higher.

I have a corn, spare panther too. So 5 pets in total.

Rick

I have all the pets except the Pandipup and the new rare ones. My cornunducauda I named Cheer_Squid because it cheers like a cheer squad and looks like a squid.:D

I named my Panther 'Shadow'
Named him after my cat, who my kids named him shadow.
Also like the name as it is my shadow.

PS thank you Una for giving him to me for my birthday present :)

1) Panther "Bagheera" - cos jungle book.
2) Ancient Daikiba Strong "Filip" - because it is a strong, handsome noble beast just like Filip.

Arret Lvl. 8 "Angel"
Panther Lvl. 8 "Shadow"
Nusul Lvl. 25 "Heart"

:)

Panther lvl 18 - Tuscan (beautiful place and the most beautiful car I have owned)

My panther is called Kosh.

called it Equilibrium, loved the movie, next one will be The4400, awesome tv show cut too quickly by the people upstairs. :)

I got one whos name is Fifi and the others name is Retardo, other pets I got, have not been named yet

hoping they bring back naming as an action for the pet since renaming them often might be a nice option to have.

My snable and exa are named Munchie and Chewie.

Back