Selling: Modified Melee Trauma Amplifier VIII

Dalas

Prowler
Society
Death Unlimited
Luke Dalas Cambridge
Taking offers.

I estimate price to be somewhere in the vicinity of 20k, and I can spot a reseller from a mile off, so with that in mind, give me your best offers.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hey there, just an FYI Strykers highest offer that he got was 12K from his last thread. Now there is much more of these. So fetching 10K will be actually nice.

(Not interested in it, just for information).

Hey there, just an FYI Strykers highest offer that he got was 12K from his last thread. Now there is much more of these. So fetching 10K will be actually nice.

(Not interested in it, just for information).

Strykers amp sold for 20k, if you wanna make input like that atleast check your facts.....not fair to the seller

Thanks for info. I have heard different stories in relation to Stryker's amp, but may lower expectations ;)

Strykers amp sold for 20k, if you wanna make input like that atleast check your facts.....not fair to the seller

Bingo, so I had heard right. Thanks Linzey!

I stand corrected and apologize. Sorry for the misinformation :) But at least people know the exact price now :)

Yep my soc m8 bought it for 20k

And that melee amp is like a204 on laser weapons no better eco option!!!

selling under 20k is nonsense!

Gl with sale Luke

Thanks Lin :)

Had a deal but fell through.

Someone must have use for this beast!

Any guess where the peds for that mod amp of Stryker came from :D

Humpty Bumpty...

Some interest...

Let's get it sold! I'm not hard to negotiate with :)

Still not sold. Get your extreme eco extra DPS here!

The only amps in the entire Universe that are more eco than this are A204s and Ancient A104, and that's only marginal! Melee doesn't get close to this!

Back