Achievement: 3rd place in Merry Mayhem S5 (2014)

Nadie

Elite
Society
Dark Templar
Lady Nadie Hawke
As it will most likely never happen again to me in the history of EU I felt I really had to post this :D I would've put a simple note in the solo results thread but as that turned into a complete mess I decided to make my own post. Then I left it a while in case the results got changed and until the prizes were in my inventory!

Last year I didn't take part in Mayhem as I was totally undergeared for the S5 category so this year I invested heavily in gear and got it tiered up with the sole purpose of aiming for a top 10 place in Mayhem. I figured with my dps I'd finish in around 7th place so when I looked at the results and couldn't see my name I thought I'd messed up the times. Then I looked up the list to find myself in 3rd place! I had no clue I had the HSL which bumped me up a lot of places. Stunned wasn't the word!

I did use borrowed armour (I wasn't intending to), as it was very kindly offered to me, but it probably won't be again as I beat the boss! :ahh: Everything else I used was mine.

Now to see what they spring on us next year considering the armour sets are finally completed, including my own :yay:

Nice HOF and Placement in MM.
Congratulations.

Congratulations! :yay:

Grats !!

Regardless whos gear your 3d place is well deserved :yay:

And you weren't even going to finish your hours! Shame on you. :) Maybe you should listen to the boss more often? :D Grats Nadie, well deserved!

Gratz, really well done! (Happy its you and not the boss that got HSL, hed beat me :laugh: )

Gratz Nadie! Well Done! :yay:

Good thing EMW forgot to finish his hours haha, I think his S5 Araneatrox was 3700 PED :laugh:

GZ! :yay:

Gz Nadie :D

gratz on your big achievement!

Gratz! I was surprised when I saw Star only making 4th, now I know why, well done beating the Boss! :cool:

Big gtz Nadie!

Thanks all for the gratzs, comments and messages :D

np but same as you last year
skull was not prepared for MM
next year we have another contender

Back