Antoine Venomous Brown

Ruhvus

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Vellu Rufus Leinonen
Hi. I need to find this player called Antoine Venomous Brown. If you have him on FL or anything plz let me know. I accidentaly bidded shit loads of peds on small caldorite bunch at auc. And now i cant get any contact on this avatar. I ahve sended 2 messages, friend request and made even a useles support case.

Regards.

Vellu Rufus Leinonen

Was this an auction with normal bid but no buyout and you made mistake, or was this obvious scam with ridiculously high buyout on small amount of ore?

I hope you're able to get your peds back.

Totaly mistake. Was very tired and decided to do one craft run. Bought some caldo out for bo and while clickin there was one wthout bo so it toke all my remaining peds.

Help still wanted. Not a sign of this person. Help help help!

Antoine Venomous Brown my friend made a bid on your 74ped caldorite ingots 7 days ago,by mistake he bid 2904 peds on it.Would you please show that you are honest man and return him back peds please ? He would even be willing to offer you a reward for returning it.I am hoping that you will be nice and return back peds.Respect is more important than anything in this game more than all those peds.

Last edited:
Hello all. I am the bidder. And yes i havent managed to reach him. Everytime he is online i've had pm'd him without answer. Few of my friends tried to get contact to him without a results....Dunno what to do...

/mod note/ merged with existing thread

ah well ok

Always a shame to see this happen. Judging from his EL record, I get the feeling you won't have much luck. There is not much of a reputation to ruin if he does decide to keep it. That being said I hope that he proves me wrong and comes forward.

Sorry to hear this Rufus, sadly it seems you are dealing with a Free Play Avatar who either is so Newbie that he thinks this is all part of the intended game system or understands the Virtual World and cant believe his luck.

Either way it seems your out of pocket, which is sad to hear.

Dirk

Back