Do you think I am crazy because Trucks remind me of EU?

Eomon and migration and coming in mind loosing peds lots lag and dozen of people shooting at my mob :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Everytime I see those Trucks I have to think about Entropia Universe!

Do you think I am crazy? :rofl:

What things do you have, that immediatly remind you about something in EU?

Tree squirrels, because i always get an immediate urge to shoot the little vermin and I don't carry a firearm IRL. :eyecrazy:

There's a car in our town with FAP on the number plate so I always think of EU every time I see the damn thing :laugh:

Had same feeling a while ago, when saw truck like this (note this is not my picture, but saw similar truck)

Tree squirrels, because i always get an immediate urge to shoot the little vermin and I don't carry a firearm IRL. :eyecrazy:

poor critters .. good for them you dont have :handgun:

There's a car in our town with FAP on the number plate so I always think of EU every time I see the damn thing :laugh:

:laugh::nurse::laugh:

Had same feeling a while ago, when saw truck like this (note this is not my picture, but saw similar truck)

awesome, thats even better than the Eomon Trucks :)

Geez, I'm just glad I'm not the only one :laugh:

I often see vehicle number plates with MOD, FAP, ML, MM etc type characters in them and I think of Entropia. I often think to take photos but, I think that might just be a little bit too weird...

When I had a flat tire.. I was wishing I had a vk-5. While I waited an hour for a tow truck, I was being surrounded by wild turkeys and all I could think about was hunting gallards.

ped2.jpg

I never did find any peds nearby :rolleyes:

I was at the train station the other day and there was this super drunk guy on the platform, he kept taking one step forward, then wobbling and then taking a step back

All I could think was "you're rubber-banding mate!"

I was at the train station the other day and there was this super drunk guy on the platform, he kept taking one step forward, then wobbling and then taking a step back

All I could think was "you're rubber-banding mate!"

But admit it.. that was you.

I live near a place where all number platungs on cars start with PE -
I often see also PE - DS 789 or similiar. I always think about eu when i see them :ahh:

Peeling potatoes always reminds me of EU. Always the same old grind and I always get less loot than what went in. :laugh: (just kidding, not complaining:wise:)

Why the hell would you put "FAP" in your license plates???

Why the hell would you put "FAP" in your license plates???

I'm guessing it's Just the dvla assigned letters. You have to pay to get a personalised one :)
There are some very unfortunate combinations of "random" letters on some :laugh:

Hummm... catched MA preparing to load a tower ...(click on image)

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Many years ago, like when I was able to mine like 6-12h a day, when the mining claims where thin rods with a light on top, and the probes shook the ground and the mineral finders dropped bombs that really exploded, shook the image and left skidmarks - I had a drive through some inhabitated areas, and I remember as I saw some bare areas of solid rock, I caught myself thinking that this would be a nice place to mine.

If we're crazy? I hope so.. The other ones are boring people :laugh:

Back