Lighterthief

Stalker
Society
Delta Force
Lighter LT Thief
Heya

I was quite chuffed to get 4th in cat3.

The line from the CL is
4 - Lighter LT Thief - 16,783.10 - MM Gloves + Hedoc Mayhem + 2000 PED Universal Ammo

I had 2 nice popups congratulating me and talking of prize, i checked inv and i have MM gloves and 2kped ammo (when did ammo become a prize? lol)

But no fap, nothing, nada, zip.... to say im gutted is a understatement :mad:
Sent support yesterday and follow up today but no replies :(

Ofc prices are dropping as the market gets hit with faps, so even if this was sorted instantly i feel ive lost out :/

Has anyone else had probs with missing event prizes?

Yes 2years ago all my prizes were handed out to a socmate, who also finished in top

Me and my mate fixed it, and I let MA know about it

Me and my mate fixed it, and I let MA know about it

Ah ok

I guess i dont know if its gone to anyone else, or who they may be.....
so i have to rely on MA

thx for the info tho!

Maybe a stupid question but did you check storage and the website items list? I don't see why it wouldn't be delivered direct to your inventory, my prizes were. I also got 2 popups for 2 prizes though, so if you got 2 popups that would suggest you also got 2 prizes, not 3.

Maybe a stupid question but did you check storage and the website items list? I don't see why it wouldn't be delivered direct to your inventory, my prizes were. I also got 2 popups for 2 prizes though, so if you got 2 popups that would suggest you also got 2 prizes, not 3.

theres no such thing as a stupid question!!
storage and item list both checked. The mm gloves and ammo were delivered into my carried inv.

i now know of 1 other person who has had exactly the same experience, 2 popups, 2 prizes when it should be 3

Dumb question, but did you log out and then back in?

If all these suggestions do not help i think best would be a support case. Seems to be a mistake on MA's side and i guess they can be corrected soon. Good luck hope you get your prize without too much waiting time.

we miss you LT :(

quite one year now :(

Back