Question: What's up with all the ammo/shrapnel in the loot?

LunaMoon

Provider
Lunareth Luna Moon
Hello,

simple question, why is there so much ammo/shrapnel (tt junk) in the loot? Only doing low lvl mobs atm, being a noob and all.

The few times I do get a global, about 90-95% of the loot is either shrapnel or ammo. Kind of hard to try and break even if you don't get anything with MU worth selling. I do understand that an abundance of MU loot would probably kill the MU. But how is the ammo loot any different from the money bags they had back in the days.

Keep in mind this is a genuine question, I am curious what the point of the abundant ammo loot is, so I ain't complaining.

Also is it the same on bigger mobs?

On average i seem to get between 60-70% ammo/shrapnel each round.

Hello,

simple question, why is there so much ammo/shrapnel (tt junk) in the loot? Only doing low lvl mobs atm, being a noob and all.

The few times I do get a global, about 90-95% of the loot is either shrapnel or ammo. Kind of hard to try and break even if you don't get anything with MU worth selling. I do understand that an abundance of MU loot would probably kill the MU. But how is the ammo loot any different from the money bags they had back in the days.

Keep in mind this is a genuine question, I am curious what the point of the abundant ammo loot is, so I ain't complaining.

You answered you own question, the reason you need to cycle alot more ped these days to be able to stack enough MU to sell is to create better MU on the actual loot.

I do find it a bit demotivating if I just receive Ammo and Shrapnel in the loot, however it is nice to finally loot an item even tho the item itself does not have real MU.

Hello,

I bolded the saddest part - PED stacks were much nicer...

It is nice that items like oils and hides actually got slightly better MU now so it is worth selling. Also the constant ammo in the loot makes it so much nicer when you get a L or even UL item in your loot.

It could be a current 'bug' with all this, but I have noticed that all other planets are looting much better items then Calypso. It almost like MA is trying to get people off Calypso to hunt on other planets for the needed items. This is a great idea if it wasn't for Calypso being the biggest planet with the most mobs limiting us to ammo returns. I hope MA can work out a balance here.

70% of loot is amo and the rest is close to TT food (~105% and falling )since the introduction of the explosives bp .
basically if you dont get a L gun in the hunt you are fcked .

70% of loot is amo and the rest is close to TT food (~105% and falling )since the introduction of the explosives bp .
basically if you dont get a L gun in the hunt you are fcked .

If you rely on L item drops in each of your hunts your doing something wrong.

And when people realise the drawback of clicking expl bp´s , it will self regulate again.

If you rely on L item drops in each of your hunts your doing something wrong.

I sure wonna see a detailed 250k ped hunting log from you to show us that it's possible to break even w/o it.

try hunting in places other than calypso.. i don't know how low level you are, but vixens on RT offer great MU in their loot as well as carabok and other mobs on Arkadia

change is good sometimes, my friend :)

The answer is simple...

It makes directly that MU has dropped in value on 60-70% of the loot which means less money for the player, and more money for MA.

1. They do nerfs on your environment.
2. They do nerfs on your gear. Like this ..... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?263918-Ozpyn-BP-S1X4
3. They do nerfs on your loot.

So we do need to do nerfs on ours deposit to obtain a relative "balance".

:twocents:

Last edited:
Back