Do NOT make strippers tamable

It doesn't make the slightest bit of difference if avatars are more appealing than the strippers. Avatars have a choice, avatars are not tameable. You can't walk up to one, whip them, and all of a sudden you have your own cyber slave. Avatars are controlled by someone at the other end who can tell any Pervy weirdos to piss off if they start with the slimeball sleezey comments.

Mobs can be tamed, and the hypothetical point the op posed would be the impact of taming these "women" be they droids zombies or whatever. They're are designed to look like strippers, directly associated with titillaition and the sex industry. For these to then be whipable and tameable, would imply that it's ok or funny to have a women as a sex slave. Surely a notion that anyone in a civilised society would frown upon. Or maybe I give some peoples morale value more credit than is due....

This is not about pixel rights, or sticking up for the droids feelings, it's about the message and ideals that it sends. Eu is not here to take the moral high ground, but equally, it really does not need to stoop that low.

Ive seen a few in this post against tamble humanoid's doing sexy dance in game, its easy to forget where you stand.
Note however that all but one of those transgenders have nothing against tamed vixens, some of them pervs even have ideas how to organize it better :)

Playing an opposite gender takes its toll.

I say go for it!! Fuck morals it's all nonsense :D

Sandbox rules! Personal freedom!

Let people be followed by strippers then flame them for it!!

BOOM!

-kitch

In fact if there isn't already, create a "Gimp" creature then you can have a pet called "MrSlave" crawling along behind :laugh::laugh::laugh:

that would be epic

Make your female avatars look like an "average" woman, then you can talk. However, I don't see anyone in this game or any other game going out of their way any time soon to make their avatar look like a middle-aged grocery store clerk in South Dakota with short married woman hair, gout, and diabetes.

(hope this don't break forum rules, it's a screenshot of a player in-game) :dunno:

(hope this don't break forum rules, it's a screenshot of a player in-game) :dunno:
Not sure where you found that grocery clerk, but I bet sales have increased 10 fold! :yup:

Surely that's quite creepy though as only a male would walk around like that! :rolleyes:(I hope)

(but nice to see that I'm not the only ava with tan lines!)

Surely that's quite creepy though as only a male would walk around like that! :rolleyes:(I hope)

(but nice to see that I'm not the only ava with tan lines!)
Ya more then likely...
The male part, not the tan lines...
Not saying yours are bad....

Ummmm exit stage left!?!? ;)

When will we be able to ride our pets ? :)

Ok, she has married woman hair, and may or may not be a grocery store clerk, but I don't see gout, or a blood glucose meter strapped to a fanny pack on her anorexic hips. :)

I would still do her tho!

Ok, she has married woman hair, and may or may not be a grocery store clerk, but I don't see gout, or a blood glucose meter strapped to a fanny pack on her anorexic hips. :)

I would still do her tho!

That comment came completely out of the blue, just to bump this thread so that you can have a pet stripper...

Having high hopes for next vu?

That comment came completely out of the blue, just to bump this thread so that you can have a pet stripper...

Having high hopes for next vu?

Well 11 days is hardly out of the blue, plus I had just received more plus rep today for my first post in this thread, so it reminded me of it, and all the important issues that it encompasses. Like getting stripper pets.

FuC& it... make them tamable and then they loot all other avatars within the radar screen..
then they go unreachable and you can't get the loot they just grabbed from others
then you get a CTD and when you log back on - an item is missing because someone hacked your account
but when you get it all set up - you deposit and get back 65% of it after 3 days of hunting

ohhh and then you go craft explosives for 16 hours straight and sell your metal residue to the TT because it's worthless, as well as the ammo you just crafted,

but you sit back and enjoy your sweet sweeet tamable vixen whore stripper.!!

COMPETS!!!!!!!!!:wtg::dunce:

Mmmm many sci-fi movies Ive seen had strippers in it... Even Star Trek the show had them.... Some of the movies even had bot strippers... I guess I watch more then pg rated sci-fi movies and shows... :scratch2: Not to mention Princess Leia in a skimpy outfit wrapped in chains controlled by a fat slug like creature... :yup: :wtg:

Are some of you only watching the sci-fi kids channel? :silly2: I thought this was an adult game... :scratch:

I agree that sci-fi point of view

but on the other hand:

These sort of things don't usually bother me, but I have a strong feeling that there would be something fundamentally wrong with a game where by you whip women in order to make them your pet/slave. Regardless if they claim these women are androids or not. Its the principle of the matter.

In the same regard, imagine all the thugs were black men, and you could whip and tame them to become your slave? There would be extreme outcry and anger about such a move, and quite rightly so - exactly the same as there should be for the women.

Its not that their rights should be protected, that's daft, they are pixels, its the message that sends out - the principle. That it is either ok, or funny - its neither.

As I said, Im usually chilled out about these sorts of things, but this one would be a step too far, and would render EU a game I could not be associated with.

These sort of things don't usually bother me, but I have a strong feeling that there would be something fundamentally wrong with a game where by you whip women in order to make them your pet/slave. Regardless if they claim these women are androids or not. Its the principle of the matter.
In that vein I find it fundamentally wrong to whip any creature into submission (that didn't gleefully consent to it, ggg). Joking aside, I would have much liked if they'd come up with something completely different for the new pet system – namely like in Avatar (the movie) style. Which could go also into the telepath profession and whatnot. Think of riding a mighty Aetherex, or whichever creature you like and is plausibly strong enough. As popular as the movie is, I am actually amazed that the idea did not literally impose itself. Maybe if we're still around at some VU in 2020...

I have to admit I find the idea of being able to tame any of the humanoid mobs plain distasteful. I know someone working with the aftercare of rescued trafficked people. With more of them in slavery than at any point before in our history and most of them beig used as sex slaves or forced prostitutes, I'd find it would make me think twice about ever playing this game again if it was allowed. I know it's only a game but I just don't like the idea of anyone coming close to owning another person.

Making a thread like this is the most surefire way to ensure that the heading of the next patch notes reads,

"Get your tameable strippers now!!!"

... just saying

Making a thread like this is the most surefire way to ensure that the heading of the next patch notes reads,

"Get your tameable strippers now!!!"

... just saying

Maybe this was the intention after all? Sneaky ggg

Back