Do NOT make strippers tamable

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Dear MA,

Last night we talked about tamable mobs on RT. I joked and said the strippers. Then I said you wouldn't. Then I realized you would.

Please don't.

Please.

Ha Ha Ha - why not although I would admit it is a bit sexist - you could alleviate the situation by introducing stripper male to ensure that all sexual preferences are covered.

Although on reflection when I visualise it in my head it is all wrong, just imagine being followed around EU by a stripper and what if you could spawn multiple pets - it does not bear thinking about. Imagine all those 14 year old ex - wow players - tissue in hand getting off on Neverdie's creation

I am with you skeptic - PLEASE NO TAMEABLE STRIPPERS - it would be just too sleazy

It's RT and ND... Would you really expect otherwise? :laugh:

Also you'll need to whip your stripper in order to tame them.. Kinky..

Maybe it should be the other way around though :D They could be the only pet that whips YOU! Satisfy all tastes :D

Maybe it should be the other way around though :D They could be the only pet that whips YOU! Satisfy all tastes :D

Oh yes now we are talking - now that is a pet I would want :)

This thread is getting very close to the edge

Think about this guys, the scary thing is that tamable mobs atm are very young versions of the current mobs.

Oh dear Slither - a mature or old stripper :) or (may your god forbid) an ancient!

.....and so, cool SF themed game became full of stripers and XX cent. gear junkyard.

I think it's too late now. Allowing any planet other than SF was mistake. Whole EU will be like circus soon.

Mhm the fact they exist is bad enough but making tameable strippers is a step too far.

Surprised this game has avoided gamergate so far, especially with some of the stuff at ND's planet!

And hermes and rutuba :p

(by this i mean being featured in articles or something)

I would like to have Boorums as pet.

.....and so, cool SF themed game became full of stripers and XX cent. gear junkyard.

I think it's too late now. Allowing any planet other than SF was mistake. Whole EU will be like circus soon.

Exactly. Neverdie and his childish views actually made this game a circus. All those stupid names like SUPA DUPA TOTAL KILLER (S.D.T.K. - just to give ND a new idea) make this game a joke.

Strippers as 'mobs' was a horrible idea and I cannot understand how MA let this happen. Now if they are going to be tamable I think it actually might make the news... Headline like: "The Game Where You Can Tame a Woman With a Whip".

Whatever happened to PE....

I think it actually might make the news... Headline like: "The Game Where You Can Tame a Woman With a Whip".

Whatever happened to PE....

On Calypso we tamed them all, ops i mean we got tamed by them or whatever but fact is you cant find Umbranoid Female Young any more.
So keep away drty humanz...

Dear MA,

Last night we talked about tamable mobs on RT. I joked and said the strippers. Then I said you wouldn't. Then I realized you would.

Please don't.

Please.

they are called vixen´s and they are bots ... and again go hunt boorum if u wanne complain about nude and big things xD

personal i would love vixen pets , just imagine a pet race with those

If those will become tamable and alowed on calypso I will switch to some new hardcore SF MMO game. Even RCE is not wort it :/

What tricks do the strippers do? Wave, bend over, on knees, lay back, lap dance... :) I am getting one, imagine what a level 100 Stripper can do, thank you ND and MA! Shit, where is that Garcen Grease??

Mmmm many sci-fi movies Ive seen had strippers in it... Even Star Trek the show had them.... Some of the movies even had bot strippers... I guess I watch more then pg rated sci-fi movies and shows... :scratch2: Not to mention Princess Leia in a skimpy outfit wrapped in chains controlled by a fat slug like creature... :yup: :wtg:

Are some of you only watching the sci-fi kids channel? :silly2: I thought this was an adult game... :scratch:

Don't care for the strippers, but I hope to tame a Vampire Chick one day, they're the cutest humanoid mobs :) If making strippers tamable as well would be a part of the deal, so be it.

If by stripper you mean the Vixen type mobs, then I personally think there is a good chance they will become tamable.

The main reason I think this is because they are androids and not human like the thugs and police mobs.

Whipping a human in to submission raises the issue that they would not be a pet, they would be a slave. This alone I feel will stop any human mob from becoming tamable.

Robots however, regardless of their design and function, all have one thing in common. They are built to serve.

If robots become tamable in EU, then so should Vixens.

Whilst you will never please everyone, most concerns should be easy to address.

I doubt a whip would be the tool required to tame a robot, so no potential issue there.

Providing that the tricks they perform are carefully thought out and not of an adult nature, anybody caused offence by Vixens should probably not be playing EU given the names of some avatars and how they dress.

Everywhere in EU will not suddenly become overrun with Vixens because pets native to a specific planet already have a level requirement for them to be spawned on other planets.

Further control over their numbers would come from the skills and skill level requirement to tame the Vixen. I also wouldn't be surprised if robots required certain skills and skill levels to be controlled, just as some of the bigger biological mobs will probably require.

MA could also put an age restriction on ownership of Vixens and similar pets.

Also remember that not everyone will want one, and because there will be a cost involved not everyone who wants one will be able to afford one.

In conclusion, the Vixens are already part of EU and having them become tamable isn't going to destroy the morals of the player base, or turn EU in to a massive virtual strip club.

Pet accessories:

Brush
Leach
Sadle
Gagball

:dunno:

Accessories for the discerning Vixen owner that are already in EU:

Brush
Lingerie :drool:
Whip :whip:
Bed :inbed:
Fungoid Tentacle :ahh:

Seriously though, people who want this kind of thing have another RCE game that caters for their needs.

Just be prepared that they wont be satisfied with nutriobars. Strippers only need cash ped.

Also, feeding them too many nutrios might lower their value :)

:lolup::lolup::rofl::lolup::lolup:
when your fat Vixen Pet follows you around .. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Don't care for the strippers, but I hope to tame a Vampire Chick one day, they're the cutest humanoid mobs :) If making strippers tamable as well would be a part of the deal, so be it.

Followed by a vampire all day .. or better night .. it might be bust into dust when you spawn it at daytime :evil:

Mhm the fact they exist is bad enough but making tameable strippers is a step too far.

I was "surprised" when I visited RT first how many "humans" or humanoid things you have to shoot, vixens, vampire chicks, police .. :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

yea I wouldn't like to see that at all - on a few different levels.
That being said - I'd be "ok" with it if they were only spawnable on other planets after level 69

.......... I just couldn't resist.:laugh:

These sort of things don't usually bother me, but I have a strong feeling that there would be something fundamentally wrong with a game where by you whip women in order to make them your pet/slave. Regardless if they claim these women are androids or not. Its the principle of the matter.

In the same regard, imagine all the thugs were black men, and you could whip and tame them to become your slave? There would be extreme outcry and anger about such a move, and quite rightly so - exactly the same as there should be for the women.

Its not that their rights should be protected, that's daft, they are pixels, its the message that sends out - the principle. That it is either ok, or funny - its neither.

As I said, Im usually chilled out about these sorts of things, but this one would be a step too far, and would render EU a game I could not be associated with.

Last edited:
These sort of things don't usually bother me, not a feminist but have a strong feeling that there would be something fundamentally wrong with a game where by you whip women in order to make them your pet/slave. Regardless if they claim these women are androids or not. Its the principle of the matter.

In the same regard, imagine all the thugs were black men, and you could whip and tame them to become your slave? There would be extreme outcry and anger about such a move, and quite rightly so - exactly the same as there should be for the women.

Its not that there rights should be protected, that's daft, they are pixels, its the message that sends out - the principle. That it is either ok, or funny - its neither.

As I said, Im usually chilled out about these sorts of things, but this one would be a step too far, and would render EU a game I could not be associated with.

I agree on all points and feel the same way (except the last part, I'd probably continue to play but would be a little embarrassed if this were to become a thing)

I was "surprised" when I visited RT first how many "humans" or humanoid things you have to shoot, vixens, vampire chicks, police .. :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Now that you mentioned it, a tamed cop sounds like not a bad company for a walk too :D

I was going to say this, but you beat me to it. I want a pet vampire :yay:

they are called vixen´s and they are bots ... and again go hunt boorum if u wanne complain about nude and big things xD

personal i would love vixen pets , just imagine a pet race with those

I totally agree that these are "robots" not "people". Let the taming begin :cool:

Back