Where is our community manager?

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Seriously kim where are you? What are you doing?

You're missing a crapload of important information that's being posted here. You being one of the few people on the forum that can get stuff fixed quickly disapearing like that sucks...

Joakim|Calypso last activity 12-18-2014 16:30
Kim|Calypso last activity 12-14-2014 02:21

I have seen other officials here though. The day before yesterday I saw someone in the stripper thread,,but don't recall who.

I am of the same opinion that it will take some time before the market adjusts and we will see the true effect of these changes. The purpose of having a high portion of TT food like ammo or shrapnel is to increase the markup of the stackables so were no longer stuck at like 102%, the portion of TT food will likely be tweaked a lot depending on the effect we see.

Also, since the hard-cap on stackables is in place on all planets we will see a strong effect on other planets as well, no more 20 000 PED stacks of a single oil on uber loots.

1)It took some time to adjust
2)MU for animal oils(example) went up
3)Explosive BP's were indroduced
4)Everything went to hell

I can't wait for Kim to comment that, if he ever will.

Does time when they last loged in PCF match the time when we received these retarded BP's?

Reactions: das
May be they're helping out with the imminent launch of the Compets system.

We've also got taming stage3, web based battle arena's, the affiliate system and the citizenship & political systems all due for launch early 2015.

Last edited:
May be they're helping out with the imminent launch of the Compets system.

We've also got taming stage3, web based battle arena's, the affiliate system and the citizenship & political systems all due for launch early 2015.

So, doesn't mean they can't take FIVE MINUTES to write a response to a thread or make a thread. I'm in school and work, etc and I check and post on this thread all the time...... it's not that hard.

also... "early 2015" ahhh thanks for the laugh this morning! ahahaha:lolup:

I was drafted to work on ComPet, so that's where I'm at these days!

I was right :yay: do I win a prize ;)

He could write a response but then either we'll assume what he says will happen or he'll have to go through people above him to get an answer by which time the threads been forgotten about because it's two or three months late.

Back