explosive bps unbalanced and needs nerf

Magnus Mag

Old Alpha
Society
GSA HQ
Magnus Mag Ogg
well the hoflist looks like this and >60% of all crafting loots (from globals) are from projectiles + there is no event crafting projectiles going on. this shows explosive blueprints are highly unbalanced. this has huge impact on ressource and residue market->whole market. MA has to nerf those prints..

1 Explosive Projectiles 10 410 PED
2 Explosive Projectiles 9 151 PED
3 Explosive Projectiles 8 273 PED
4 Explosive Projectiles 7 964 PED
5 Explosive Projectiles 6 628 PED
6 Explosive Projectiles 5 995 PED
7 Explosive Projectiles 5 872 PED
8 Explosive Projectiles 5 752 PED
9 Level 2 Finder Amp (L) 5 534 PED
10 Explosive Projectiles 5 515 PED
11 Explosive Projectiles 4 517 PED
12 Abrer Laser Sight 4 430 PED
13 Explosive Projectiles 4 357 PED
14 Explosive Projectiles 3 877 PED
15 Explosive Projectiles 3 777 PED
16 Explosive Projectiles 3 668 PED
17 Level 7 Finder Amp (L) 3 616 PED
18 Explosive Projectiles 3 555 PED
19 Explosive Projectiles 3 409 PED
20 Level 13 Finder Amp (L) 2 703 PED
21 Abrer Laser Sight 2 559 PED
22 Explosive Projectiles 2 474 PED
23 Explosive Projectiles 2 349 PED
24 Explosive Projectiles 2 349 PED
25 Explosive Projectiles 2 262 PED

especially the expl iv..20 ped nanocubes/click

i feel the ressource economy becoming irrelevant and whats the point for hunters/miners to get ressources no one needs because all weapons are looted hunting and the heavy crafters click their tt stuff?

EDIT:
i see lots of ppl don't see a problem..lets hope they are right...

Last edited:
They are high stake TT material blueprints; this was expected. Why pay markup on a gamble?

They have an impact on the market as residue prices crashed. Amps get cheaper and markup on materials go down as more mining amps are consumed, while less materials are used for gambling.

Ma messed this up badly. The sole point is to encourage gambling. They could have just as easily come up with a 40 PED lysterium or oil blueprints.

In my opinion: Remove them from game, compensate the owners somehow.

At 20Ped per click on the Explosive IVs many are doing 15-20Kped runs to get those HOFs and making losses, I don't think its that unbalanced when so much Ped is being cycled.

Ma messed this up badly. The sole point is to encourage gambling. They could have just as easily come up with a 40 PED lysterium or oil blueprints.

yeah there should be something regulating the supply of clicks or make some MU kick in..if one bought all lyst for 105% he has to pay 107%...the unlimited supply of tt mats is really really bad..

At 20Ped per click on the Explosive IVs many are doing 15-20Kped runs to get those HOFs and making losses, I don't think its that unbalanced when so much Ped is being cycled.

i think when all gamblers only craft one thing it is something like the definition of unbalanced?

yea and sure they make loss, but additionaly they destroy resi markup and don't pay for ores..lvl5 price is good indicator of this
sure MA don't lose, they make even more money i guess..but it has huge negative impact on whole game economy

Last edited:
You buy Ammo from TT.
You buy Probes from TT.
[ Fill this one yourself ]

Crafting was dead wasn't it? that's what you crafters have been whining about for the last year or so. Look at how many people is crafting now, how many people are skilling, how many people will [maybe] finally be able to click those high req BPs..

Residue MU crashed? good. It's the new thing, let people have fun.

It's not bad. Amps are cheaper now.
I'm happy with everything ;)
Yes, was a deep impact to amps crafters, and I think to prices to many-many items like UL mining Amps, and all other crafted stuff in which used residue... So what? EU is dynamic, you must adapt or die. Crafting is not dead, we can see a giant turnover there.
In general, nothing has changed

You buy Ammo from TT.
You buy Probes from TT.
[ Fill this one yourself ]

Crafting was dead wasn't it? that's what you crafters have been whining about for the last year or so. Look at how many people is crafting now, how many people are skilling, how many people will [maybe] finally be able to click those high req BPs..

Residue MU crashed? good. It's the new thing, let people have fun.

miners and hunters also decay crafted goods, amps are bought from crafters..they use vehicles, armors, enhancers etc etc

explosive crafters just need absolutely nothing from market when they have the bp..

yea crafters whined because crafted goods have very littlew use becaue 95% of all used weapons and tools are looted hunting...i think the explosive prints are not the answer to solve this lol..

Last edited:
explosive crafters just need absolutely nothing from market when they have the bp..

Ok, ok
Think about list BP's below ... it's not the end :)
Survey Probe Blueprint
BLP Pack Blueprint
Weapon Cells Blueprint
Synthetic Mind Essence Blueprint
Empty Enhancer Component Blueprint

The important thing - that the gamblers stopped to burn a lot of resources for HoF's.

They have upgraded crafting with the new bps with Explosive Projectiles at the expense of hunting so now we will have a lot of ammo to do pvp because its not use to do some hunting with this return we are getting now in the hunting.

Ok, ok
Survey Probe Blueprint
BLP Pack Blueprint
Weapon Cells Blueprint

The important thing - that the gamblers stopped to burn a lot of resources for HoF's.

So that means no hunting or mining until MA finds any solution to their "balance".

It's the new way to go, kill all markup that is left..
Next up, miners will loot 60-90% mining schrapnel wich they can convert to probes :D
The higher the amp used, the higher the %.. watch my words!

It's the new way to go, kill all markup that is left..
Next up, miners will loot 60-90% mining schrapnel wich they can convert to probes :D
The higher the amp used, the higher the %.. watch my words!

yea and perhaps get high lvl amps at trade terrminal...
because that is basically what they did here..

Last edited:
Maybe an answer would be to make expl ammo bp's loot a % of shrapnel instead of residue. Or maybe use shrapnel as ingredients and get rid of nanocubes...

and change the stats for the terminator too, while at it.

They are high stake TT material blueprints; this was expected. Why pay markup on a gamble?

They have an impact on the market as residue prices crashed. Amps get cheaper and markup on materials go down as more mining amps are consumed, while less materials are used for gambling.

Cant agree more :wise:

Yes MA is loving this since I, the non crafter, have been buying tokens all month every day to play, err, craft on the crafting machine. I hope nothing bad comes of this due to the fact that MA is now selling us tokens to simply play the machines now. Unlike buying the tt probs you still needed to work for your peds..now you can simply buy the tokens and go afk spending the money as if in a room full of..err.

Easy solution:
As this bp uses NO METAL at all, remove metal residue from loot.

it can have Nanobot residue in loot, MA can say it was a bug, and everyone is happy. Metal residue back to its normal price, gamblers can still click this bp.

Metal residue back to its normal price, gamblers can still click this bp.

I vote against metal residue at the old price!
New MU suits me more, and I'm more satisfied with their availability.
I do not care who lost money on it, current state is better and more convenient.

Ok, ok
Survey Probe Blueprint
BLP Pack Blueprint
Weapon Cells Blueprint

They didn't burn resources, they burned stuff available from tt. May as well have been ammo, probes, or whatever... thing is nanocubes do nothing for economy. Before nanocubes people would do component clks to get residue, now just buy from tt and off you go; resulting in less player collected mats being used.

Now i can live with or without nanocubes (cheap residue is good for me short term), but overall think is bad for game balance/economy.

I mainly craft enhancers and for us that are crafting enhancers the lower residue markup is not good, a lot of our return is in residues. So that means higher price on the enhancers in the long run.

the way I see it..
There are enough components that are cheap (low mu), hell they nerfed 90% of hunting loot becouse of this & instead of using those, MA rather have the ppl who click this bp buy directly from them.
Then my obvious question is why?
All becouse those crafters would spend that 1% mu on MA & do 2 clicks more?
IMO this is very lame & obvious, but then again.. who am I?
just a player who stopped playing becouse someone decided it was to easy to break even..
While I still have all my gear & skills, & hope everyday that someone wakes up..
with each change they make it seems to get more & more obvious where they are heading

I mainly craft enhancers and for us that are crafting enhancers the lower residue markup is not good, a lot of our return is in residues. So that means higher price on the enhancers in the long run.

You are cunning, neighbor.
Residue was not the main profit from enhancers production. There are some BP's in loot, such as economy enhancers... :laugh:

You are cunning, neighbor.
Residue was not the main profit from enhancers production. There are some BP's in loot, such as economy enhancers... :laugh:

Profit? it's just more or less losses....:silly2:

But it's a bit boring with no markup on residues, I think it would benefit all crafting to have a residue-price around 106-108%.

Profit? it's just more or less losses....:silly2:

But it's a bit boring with no markup on residues, I think it would benefit all crafting to have a residue-price around 106-108%.

I think that the enhancers is accompanying product, but if you do not know that MU on eco enhancers is over 500% and these BP's are limited...

I think that the enhancers is accompanying product, but if you do not know that MU on eco enhancers is over 500% and these BP's are limited...

I know, but marked demand is limited. Problem is that the way the bps for the enhancers are contructed compared to other bps. You few tt value in form of enhancers, which makes the markup on the enhancers very high, which is sad because it would be better if they could be cheaper and more could use them. Lower residue price don't help.

Summarizing the all, I believe that I hear:

1. Whining of traders, who are unhappy fall in prices of resources and items. Spit on them, they make money out of thin air, just on our gaming.
2. Disgruntled crafters, who earned money, selling amplifiers for miners. MU is falling down. They will have to adapt. It is a fact.
3. Disgruntled miners who saw a drop MU of resources. Perhaps, but cheaper amplifiers should solve this problem.

I can say only one thing. I am also a miner and crafter, and I happy with everything. I'm not a speculator, and falling prices for all and everything suits me, as it reduces my costs for play.

Summarizing the all, I believe that I hear:
falling prices for all and everything suits me, as it reduces my costs for play.

wich to me means you cut your losses by spending less on mu
this does have 1 big result in the long run... some ppl did know how to survive on mu w/o reselling & those ppl will stop to play & this gives other consequences for MA

wich to me means you cut your losses by spending less on mu
this does have 1 big result in the long run... some ppl did know how to survive on mu w/o reselling & those ppl will stop to play & this gives other consequences for MA

I saw the danger immediately after the introduction of shrapnel and took action. If a few hundred people will leave, I will not mind, beginners only increase the profits of those who play for a long time.

Back