Achievement: My Modified EMT Kit EK-2350 !

• Thread starter Deleted member 41578
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41578

I know its not the first ever made... But hey! I am the proud owner of a modified emt kit ek-2350 now !! :wtg:

I thought I have to share it since it took ages getting hold of all those little mushrooms and other things.

Thankfuly, my good friend and former socmate Martin did help me out with those 4 regenerative gel that was required for that last upgrade. Also thanks to my dear soc mate Max, who did help me a lot, gathering mushrooms.

Its an awesome fap and I did very much enjoy using the adjusted / improved version :)

picture:

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratz! Martin is a great guy. :yay:

Gratz m8 :) We did it all kinda in haste, but it was fun getting swirlies again (even though they are fake:) )

gratz

Huge gz mate, i know you put a lot of effort into obtaining this :)

:yay:

Congratulations Healer Monty! :thumbup:

Gratz! Too bad i wasnt online to see it! Hard work paying off

congrats! nice tool

Gratz! To those of us who's been away for a few months what's the effect over time thing?

Gratz! To those of us who's been away for a few months what's the effect over time thing?

The way it works is that it heals you for 50% of the heal interval instantly and rest 50% are healed in the period of 5 seconds.
So in this case, fap heals you for 30 hp and 30hp during 5 seconds. Effect can stack, but it's easy to overheal if you are not careful.

Thank you all! :)

As for the performance of my this fap. It is like Martin did state above. You get 30 hp intantly and the other 30 over the next seconds. Seems like sometimes it is even less than 5 seconds. That effect does stack in a neat way.

An Example:

1 Heal:

[System]: Received Effect Over Time: Heal
[System]: You healed yourself 30.0 points.
[System]: You healed yourself 8.9 points.
[System]: You healed yourself 11.0 points.
[System]: You healed yourself 10.1 points.

2 Heals:

[System]: Received Effect Over Time: Heal
[System]: You healed yourself 4.0 points.
[System]: You healed yourself 17.8 points.
[System]: You healed yourself 18.1 points.
[System]: You healed yourself 17.5 points.
[System]: You healed yourself 2.6 points.

Not enough HP for 3 heals :confused:

Ah cool!! Good for slow guns I guess

Gz!

Looking at all threads like this i am getting feeling that shrooms drop rate increased or more ppl hunt for them ( they are cheaper and cheaper ).

Any one have clue how much of those adj/imp/mod faps might be in existence already ?

Thank you! :)

According to Entropia Life its 11 Modified EK-2350 in existance. Personally, I doubt mushrooms will drop forever in this rate. At the moment its just plenty people hunting the mob. But we will have to see.

Gz!

Looking at all threads like this i am getting feeling that shrooms drop rate increased or more ppl hunt for them ( they are cheaper and cheaper ).

Any one have clue how much of those adj/imp/mod faps might be in existence already ?

Thank you! :)

According to Entropia Life its 11 Modified EK-2350 in existance. Personally, I doubt mushrooms will drop forever in this rate. At the moment its just plenty people hunting the mob. But we will have to see.

All depend where MA want go with MU on adj FAP....it is now nicely tiered one for +16 K no bids :/
With more cheaper chadriak shrooms it will be even lower.

Still Quite an achivement i must say. Can you reveal how much it costed you total through all stages in peds ?

Back