Where is support?

qamori

Stalker
Q Perv A
Hello,
What is happening with support this year?
I have support cases since December 20th 2014
Not 1 answer to any of the suppor cases so far this year.

It is a bit scary to make huge depos if the game was abandoned!
Can someone please confirm that there is still a support department?
At least let us know if their busy or if MA just fired de support staff.

Thanks
Perv

I've had two cases since that date that were responded to. I'd recommend opening a new support case as that one seems to have been lost somehow.

The second claim I had was about 10 days ago and I only had to wait one day for a response.

I've had a support question outstanding for a week now, about something really simple in game.

The auto-generated email I received after submission stated that they aim to respond within 48 hours.

Support case made on 2015-01-13 18:34 about my lost Quad Wing plane during those LTs spawns. Got back my Quad in Inventory after one week (2015-01-20 20:42) but no fuel in it (had 128 peds refined oil). I sent back 2 reply since then but they never answered yet to this SC.

Hi,

I also have 2 support cases opened and i didn't want to open a 3'rd one. Can someone from support respond? Last one i wrote was on 28.01.2015. Thank you.

Dan Smac11 Ferry.

I received a reply from support within 12 hours after my initial request (this was about 3 weeks ago).
Communication with the support fully satisfy me.
It is possible that there are different categories of issues, with different time to reply.

Close and send a new one.

Also have an open case from December, but three after that has been resolved.

2014-12-02 14:58:11

Not 1 response yet, however they did respond to other cases.
Gues thisone is too hard to do since it requires them to actually do something

I think it depends what you ask for. When I asked about the Equus QUAD sales, I got a response within 48 hours.

When I asked for a refund when I used a Limited BP, fully maxed, on quantity with residue and go zero successes they havent responded :)

I think it depends what you ask for. When I asked about the Equus QUAD sales, I got a response within 48 hours.

I've witnessed support respond within an hour, last weekend.

The more complicated / confusing / abusive the enquiry, the more likely the response will be delayed whilst its investigated.

If it is all three, then expect a reply sometime never. ;)

Lol... this reminded me that I have 2 support cases open atm.

The 1 almost a year old and no reply the other 3 months and no reply.

In both I am polite and give specific action items in which to respond.

Nothing.

Guess MA just don't like me... I thought this just meant I got bad loot.

Cheers!

I've witnessed support respond within an hour, last weekend.

The more complicated / confusing / abusive the enquiry, the more likely the response will be delayed whilst its investigated.

If it is all three, then expect a reply sometime never. ;)

Not really true..
I've seen replies on this pretty quickly (few days)
The friend who did send this kind of support did get a 24h ban for it as reply :D

I know someone with a support case open a week tomorrow regarding changing an email address so they can order a gold card. As you need a gold card to be able to change an email address, ID was required instead for proof of account which was also sent on the same day and nothing, not even an acknowledgement of receipt has even been received yet. Needless to say they are getting rather concerned considering they are trying to make their account more secure and knowing how long a gold card can take to arrive.

Where is support Part 2

Hiya folks,

Its absolute amazing. I wrote a support case on the 5th of january and got no answer. Whats wrong with the Universe and the support - does all people in xmas vacation? Anyone has the same problem like me?

I am so angry. That is a darned cheek, if u will pardon the expression.

DAN

Try sending a new one.

It has been said a million times; Sometimes they seem to go poof and the problem has been acknowledged by support. Send a new one, if you don't get a reply to THAT, then rage.

Try sending a new one.

It has been said a million times; Sometimes they seem to go poof and the problem has been acknowledged by support. Send a new one, if you don't get a reply to THAT, then rage.

Good idea but... Already done for about one week :D

Same here, I have 4 or 5 support cases opened, mainly missing items or loots. Some are month old and some 2 months already.
I must admit it is longest ever I can't get answer. In many FTP MMO's support works much better. What MA is doing it in not by any means european standards.

On the other hand it is beter to not have answer at all , and remain with hope someone is working on it, rather than having typical "get lost" tin can answer, or answer made by that incompetent idiot Ulf.

Lets hope latest support delay id because Ulf was fired finally and they have temp staff shortage :)

Well when is not a copy and paste answer you have to wait, i have support cases opened for 10 months Before a answer.

I wrote one yesterday and today i got a response and more important my problem is fixed

It seems the support cases where they actually need to do/alter/check something ingame seem to last longer (forever) than the others. The cases with questions are being answered with standard fuck off or clearly show incompetent people with insufficient information working at support..

I made a suggestion to support today....response by Ulf...30 seconds later, I'm not shitting you! I am impressed.

Same here, I have 4 or 5 support cases opened, mainly missing items or loots. Some are month old and some 2 months already.
I must admit it is longest ever I can't get answer. In many FTP MMO's support works much better. What MA is doing it in not by any means european standards.

On the other hand it is beter to not have answer at all , and remain with hope someone is working on it, rather than having typical "get lost" tin can answer, or answer made by that incompetent idiot Ulf.

Lets hope latest support delay id because Ulf was fired finally and they have temp staff shortage :)

same problem like me - miss a BP or the money from auction... both are not in my inventory or pedcard its so angry.... thats my money and Mindark do nothing... whats the next step, i will activate some lawyer, quit the game and sell out, or go to official journalist to write about this nasty experience (btw i am a journalist :D)

Check the planet storage. I won several bids and all bps were in planetary storage.

It is Entropia, it is all dynamic! Even the support and their response times are dynamic!

/mod note/ merged with existing thread

I made a suggestion to support today....response by Ulf...30 seconds later, I'm not shitting you! I am impressed.

So either Ulf is ignoring some cases on purpose ( there were already older than yours unanswered by him ) or there are more support emplyees signing Ulf themseves.

In both cases MA have to do about this, it is getting more and more silly. Are we going to phone MA office again as it was some 2 years ago and stalk support dept. manager ?

I had only one case in 2years which got reply after ~5 days. Now, since Ulf-Master, it's even better. So 5+ from me for Support job :)

My problem is solved and my cases are now closed. As someone suggested, open a new case if it is at utmost importance. Ask politely about the status of your problem.

Back