Witchblade0815

Stalker
Society
Planet Express
Sarah Witchblade0815 Pezzini
Any news about ComPets ???

Just curious :ahh:

I hope not :silly2:

Once MA have sold off all the compet deeds and paid themselves a fat dividend, the compet platform post-it note will be moved one column to the left of the "what we need to do board" in the MA office.

Remember there are 13 columns on this board and once a post-it note travels to the left of the board - the idea is "considered". Approximately 5-7 years after this, we may get the compet platform, by which time all the current "puny" pets will be ancient strong versions and the player base will have spent $10,000,0000 on nutrio bars.

Last edited:
They have probably run into the problem that they playerbase doesnt have enough Ped to buy CLDs, AUDs, Compet Deeds, Equus QUADs and what ever comes next. It is expensive enough as it is, without tying up Peds in deeds.

They have probably run into the problem that they playerbase doesnt have enough Ped to buy CLDs, AUDs, Compet Deeds, Equus QUADs and what ever comes next. It is expensive enough as it is, without tying up Peds in deeds.

I wonder how long they intend to borrow our money for zero interest because that's every sold Compet Deed right now. A free loan that never need to paid back with no pay out.

I bought enough of that deeds and I wont touch them until the game is up and running. The chance this game fail hardcore is pretty high even compared to cld's and insane compared to other investments. But Entropia player are all a little bit insane so its ok.

I wonder how long they intend to borrow our money for zero interest because that's every sold Compet Deed right now. A free loan that never need to paid back with no pay out.

I bought enough of that deeds and I wont touch them until the game is up and running. The chance this game fail hardcore is pretty high even compared to cld's and insane compared to other investments. But Entropia player are all a little bit insane so its ok.

For as long as calypso can avoid completing their obligation from the original sales of CLDs.

I say keep skilling your pets, see what comes in March.

Pets have been really popular with what's been on offer so far, it's probably given MA confidence with the project.

Rick

No reason to buy them from MA while other players are selling them for less.....
Until that stops MA will not be able to finish selling the rest they have.:dunce:

No reason to buy them from MA while other players are selling them for less.....
Until that stops MA will not be able to finish selling the rest they have.:dunce:

They sell cheaper ingame because you don't pay a fee on your peds if you buy them over the webshop. If I buy pure peds I have something around 3.5% fees unless I deposit via my bank. If I buy deeds from the shop I have zero fees. Unless deeds fall more in price mindark will be able to sell them

They sell cheaper ingame because you don't pay a fee on your peds if you buy them over the webshop. If I buy pure peds I have something around 3.5% fees unless I deposit via my bank. If I buy deeds from the shop I have zero fees. Unless deeds fall more in price mindark will be able to sell them

U mean Deeds will be seling cheaper than official price for % less than typical %'s fee might be ?
If ppl do that to cut depo fee's tehy canibalise deps. Compet will not be additional income for MA just regular depos in other form.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2014/07/04/ComPet-app-deeds.xml
They can alternatively purchase deeds through the Virtual Tycoon Android mobile app and start earning revenue from ComPet activity, which is scheduled for launch in Q1 2015.

Doesn't Q1 end in March? We'll wait and see what happens since devs appear to be mum I guess?

http://www.competapp.com/
Hardly what I'd call an Impressive Stat but the site says ...
1 million PED worth of deeds already acquired by participants looking forward to being part of the ComPet project.
200,000 deeds are available all together if I read right... each deed sells for 100 ped. Does that mean only about 1/20th of them have sold so far?

If the scheduled launch in Q1 doesn't happen, does that count as false advertising?

What I really wanna know, if/when it actually does start, will payouts be daily like cld, weekly like aud, monthly, quarterly, or annually? I suspect that reselling timeframes and prices are going to depend a lot on when that roi is paid and how much is paid on each payment.

1 Million Ped = 100 K $ is a huge sum if you can get it for a cat in a bag :wtg:

Doesn't Q1 end in March? We'll wait and see what happens since devs appear to be mum I guess?

"is scheduled for launch in Q1 2015"

"scheduled" means close to nothing and as we speak about MA I had say dont expect anything before Q3 2015

U mean Deeds will be seling cheaper than official price for % less than typical %'s fee might be ?
If ppl do that to cut depo fee's tehy canibalise deps. Compet will not be additional income for MA just regular depos in other form.

I'm fairly certain this is exactly what's happening.

Back