Elite entropia shirt

with Star Citizen on the back ??

And Mindark are ok with that ??

with Star Citizen on the back ??

And Mindark are ok with that ??

On the site it says:

Aproved by Mindark/Entropia.

All profits go to one singe event, which will be announced at planetcalypsoforum.com and arkadiaforum.com
also, will be available for all sorts, so even sweater can win however much money is profited here, rules will be same for all and will require hard work.

But ofc.. anyone can write that.

On the site it says:

All profits go to one singe event, which will be announced at planetcalypsoforum.com and arkadiaforum.com
also, will be available for all sorts, so even sweater can win however much money is profited here, rules will be same for all and will require hard work.

True True , just kinda put me in a Dafuq moment :)

Subscribing. :yup:

On the site it says:

Clearly it wasn't written by any MA affiliate... you can tell by the grammar (and typos) of the text The OP 'designed' this shirt and now wants to get 5 sold so they can start printing and him get a cut of it. I see this shit pop up on the Entropia Universe facebook at least twice a week and it is really annoying

Wish there were T-Shirts!

hello haters

Heya
i made this shirt, as u know, i made one before, but it got banned for intellectual property and then i contacted entropia/mindark.
I have their approval for using logos and entropia material, they even suggested official logos.
they wouldn't mind using free advertise, as for screenshot all who want it you have it below in here, i also talked with them on phone but i didnt record that :)

reason why i created this is so i can purchase few for myself and friends, and as said, all profits go toward creating one big event for all players, where noobs will have same chance as ubers.
and DUUUUUUUUUUH, offc im not official, im just player who got approved for usin official logos.

Heya
i made this shirt, as u know, i made one before, but it got banned for intellectual property and then i contacted entropia/mindark.
I have their approval for using logos and entropia material, they even suggested official logos.
they wouldn't mind using free advertise, as for screenshot all who want it you have it below in here, i also talked with them on phone but i didnt record that :)

You blocked out what you asked in the photo, but the response is about printing a shirt, not selling one.

I'm not saying you are attempting to deceive, just that it's possible you could have specifically asked about printing a shirt for personal use in the blocked out question, and then only shown the answer.

ok, i will post another support case, in which ill send them link for same shirt. and will provide it here when they reply, that was what we talked about in phone conversation.
fuck, dont get why ppl constantly have need to play fake police

Heya

:laugh::laugh::laugh::silly2::silly2::silly2:

d73e27380cd02cd6bd0b70a0b3e595f6-parent-signature-seems-legit.jpg

all in all, if u dont like, just dont buy.... simple as that

Suggestions if you try it again:

The black on black didn't contrast well. (I work for a living so white is out of the question) You should have reversed the color of the logo or something for the black sweater.

Mixing games isn't ideal, my only addiction is Entropia, so no need for other logos, something different on the back would have been better.

$5 profit per shirt is plenty, more than that leaves a bad taste.

Nice design but I´d prefer a black edition where you could read the EU logo... Star Citizen on the back is really a no go... Guess I´ll wait for official merchandising stuff at the webshop so it helps the game too.

Suggestions if you try it again:

The black on black didn't contrast well. (I work for a living so white is out of the question) You should have reversed the color of the logo or something for the black sweater.

Mixing games isn't ideal, my only addiction is Entropia, so no need for other logos, something different on the back would have been better.

$5 profit per shirt is plenty, more than that leaves a bad taste.

well i thought of that, but friends wanted it like that, its nice bump in stitching, but ill surely make it reverse contrast next design, just need this support case answered so i can shut haters.
as for logo of star citizen, friend sent it to me, tought it would be cool as star citizen in entropia, not like game star citizen, my fault is that i didnt see connection.
its work in progress all in all :) for start would like to buy for me and friends, will possibly do design later if the event passes through(if 10 orders are there)

Ok, im shutting and remaking campaign, without star citizen :)
Will put Entropia logo on back,
Will post here when its done.

No need to be defensive, it only heightens the situation. :yup: In an RCE environment expect people to be cautious about "unofficial" links. More so since there has been a rash of scams of late that caused people to lose items and had their accounts hacked/locked. ;)

As others have said, the star citizen logo on the back is a no go for me as well. There are other official EU logos that could be used for the back. Also, ask the PP's as they may also allow you to print their different planets logos. This could enhance the feel of the game as you are wearing their planets logo in support of that planet. You may find people buying multiple shirts so they have more then one. Gl! :beerchug:

No need to be defensive, it only heightens the situation. :yup: In an RCE environment expect people to be cautious about "unofficial" links. More so since there has been a rash of scams of late that caused people to lose items and had their accounts hacked/locked. ;)

As others have said, the star citizen logo on the back is a no go for me as well. There are other official EU logos that could be used for the back. Also, ask the PP's as they may also allow you to print their different planets logos. This could enhance the feel of the game as you are wearing their planets logo in support of that planet. You may find people buying multiple shirts so they have more then one. Gl! :beerchug:

well my intention is only creating one for my crew, later ill do more designs if event and all goes well,
will definitly post another post for ideas and all, for now want one with this front, as for back, will have to decide, if u have any suggestions pls send now :D since im makin it atm :D

what do you think about this?
its test so dont mind gray lines asside, and take in note that print image is much higher quality

also, the black from photo wont be visible

btw, changed first picture to be like this, so new front side is:

Last edited:
offc, ur free to post images of logos and all here, i can implement them and we can take a look how it looks.

1st thought would be to try to replicate some ingame textures... like ingame clothes for real

2nd thought was to use some of the EU colours

3rd thought was if id have much luck with the ladies when wearing my turquoise fedora and orange noob-suit oO

i think i should stop thinking!

what do you think about this?
its test so dont mind gray lines asside, and take in note that print image is much higher quality

also, the black from photo wont be visible

btw, changed first picture to be like this, so new front side is:
Yeah I like the first one. ;)

I like the Entropia Horizon logo for the front. What is the Elite? is it required? it doesn't make much sense to me but maybe I am missing something. Also your first shots showed the logos without any borders, but this last one seems to have the rectangle around it still, was it possibly not a transparency you used? (or however that works)

For the back... I am not sure.... Is color allowed? There used to be some cool images of all the creatures hanging out around the word Entropia that looked pretty cool, not sure if it would work for the back or not.

The idea of Planet specific, or soc specific on the back would be cool as well.

I like the Entropia Horizon logo for the front. What is the Elite? is it required? it doesn't make much sense to me but maybe I am missing something. Also your first shots showed the logos without any borders, but this last one seems to have the rectangle around it still, was it possibly not a transparency you used? (or however that works)

For the back... I am not sure.... Is color allowed? There used to be some cool images of all the creatures hanging out around the word Entropia that looked pretty cool, not sure if it would work for the back or not.

The idea of Planet specific, or soc specific on the back would be cool as well.
The rectangle is only on the sample pic. It should be gone on the finished product. ;)

Back