Interest for Entropia related stickers, t-shirts, mousepads, lanyards, etc

Which of these would you be interested in purchasing?

• Total voters

Hypnotyk

Elite
Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
Hey everyone.

Since I am constantly seeing crap shirts/sweaters trying to be sold using tee-spring and other sites, I decided to see what interest people would have for this kind of stuff. I will be writing a request to MA tonight to be able to use the official logos and discuss share of sales, etc if required.

My friend owns a printing company and sells custom stickers/tanktops/t-shirts/sweaters/mousepads. I talked to him recently and he is interested in making some stuff for people to buy if there is enough interest. I envision simplistic designs that really hit home for Entropia players. Most items will be screen printed and are safe to wash (besides mousepads of course). Before I start investing time into this, I wanted to see what you guys would possibly be interested in so I have attached a poll.

Here are the estimated prices in USD (Shipped to the US):

Stickers ($3) + $2 Shipping to US
Lanyards ($8) + $2 Shipping to US
Mousepads ($9) + $2 Shipping to US
Tanktops ($17) + $4 Shipping to US
T-shirts ($20)+ $4 Shipping to US
Hooded Sweaters ($30) + $9 Shipping to US

Worldwide shipping is available but int'l prices vary.. Unfortunately shipping large items (such as hooded sweaters and t-shirts can be a bit pricey when shipping internationally so this might deter some international buyers) :(

--------------

If you have any design you would like to see, please feel free to post here or PM. If we decide to go with your design or use your idea, we will either give you a discount or a free item (depends what my friend and I agree upon).

In regards to payment, it would be mostly via pay-pal or credit card. I am thinking about possibly taking PED as payment but with an additional fee due to processing time of withdrawal along with taxes from MA, etc.

Edit: I made a mistake in the poll for prices. The prices should be tank top for $17 and t-shirt for $20 as stated above, not like on the poll.

Edit #2: Spoke to my friend again and he mentioned shipping prices were not included in the original prices. Added shipping costs to list.

Edit #3: Prototypes!
As I was a little bored at work today, I decided to whip up some rudimentary prototypes that I think would be nice designs for mouse pads. Since I like more minimalistic stuff, I thought this would be a good start. Of course I cannot print these before I get approval from every PP and MA, but this is just a quick show of what kinds of designs I want to move forward with.

Please note that these are not final copies by any means. I would need to make these logos as vector graphics first to sharpen the lines and make sure they are all placed in the center, etc. Let me know what you guys think so far!

Edit #4: First prototype print to test how they would look! Let me know what you think :D

Last edited:
I think we need good designed clothing.
I would like to show my dedication to EU off to the world
However so far the designs have not impressed me enough to buy.

GL with your new project.

A bumper sticker would be cool, spot players in traffic. I would buy shirt if design was good.

A bumper sticker would be cool, spot players in traffic. I would buy shirt if design was good.

The stickers would work on bumpers and/or windows (I prefer to put them on my window but that's my personal preference) :D

In regards to design, I like more simplistic designs. I don't like too much flashiness and in-your-face designs... the way I imagine these designs are so other players can easily recognize the design, but it doesn't stick out like a boner in sweatpants to those who are unaware of the game/design.

I would be interested but in this case for Europeans it can become costly as you have to add shipping and costum fees also. So interested yes but I guess it would become too costly for a simply hoodie, shirt etc... And like stated in the other thread I`ll simply wait for official MA/EU stuff to be sold at the webshop.

Watch out for PVP'ers. :laugh:

As in the other thread about this, I think this is a missed opportunity for MA and agree it should be done. Maybe even through the web store? Either way, I would buy one. :yup:

Can i get this sticker in rl dimension :ahh:

16846-entropia-eu-babes.jpg

Made another mistake on my initial post (God, I suck at this). I missed the shipping costs and have added them to the list. Waiting to hear some more feedback on items offered, possible designs, and prices!

Made another mistake on my initial post (God, I suck at this). I missed the shipping costs and have added them to the list. Waiting to hear some more feedback on items offered, possible designs, and prices!
10 to 15 usd shipping is still good for me, but I'm in Canada! :tongue2:

bump it up!!!!

I'd love a Tshirt, Lanyard, Stickers (for the car) and a mousepad! So fking cool! I will keep looking in here to see what will progress from this.

I'd love a Tshirt, Lanyard, Stickers (for the car) and a mousepad! So fking cool! I will keep looking in here to see what will progress from this.

Just for an update, I spoke to Neverdie last night in regards to getting approval for using PP/MA material. Thanks to Neverdie, I was able to understand who I need to contact.

In regards to planet partners (Arkadia, Cyrene, RT, Toulan, and Next Island), they own all the planet specific content and I must send proposals to each planet to get permission to use their graphics, logos, etc. In regards to MA graphics/content, I will submit a request to them via support ticket as I don't have a better way of reaching them at the moment.

That being said, I will start off most likely with custom made mousepads that I design to not infringe on copywritten materials. I'll be sharing some designs for my first set of mousepads hopefully this weekend, and maybe I'll have another poll to see which I should print first.

As a side note (and shameless plug), I will most likely raffle off a mousepad every night I stream on twitch. Lately I've been doing a 10 ped giveaway for reaching my follower goal of 10 per session, but I might up that to 20 followers and give away a free sticker or mousepad instead in the future.

Cheers!

First prototype print to test how they would look! Let me know what you think :D

If MA allow you to do this without taking a cut then it proves once and for all that they're completely clueless about how to run a business.

If MA allow you to do this without taking a cut then it proves once and for all that they're completely clueless about how to run a business.

I don't believe they will agree to let me legally sell these without getting a profit share, so that is what I am going to inquire about. However, if they don't want a cut then I am more than happy not to share and they can view the sales as 'free' advertisting :D

First prototype print to test how they would look! Let me know what you think :D

Looks damn awesome, But I am using a 17x16 Mousepad at the moment.. Any chance for a larger version? :D

Looks damn awesome, But I am using a 17x16 Mousepad at the moment.. Any chance for a larger version? :D

haven't looked into those yet, but possibly in the future. Prices would be a little bit more of course

Some nice clothes would be intresting. It has been tried before but i hope u will manage it well to make it work this time :)

Good luck m8 :)

t-shirt with text

Entropian

with some cool art

Asked for one for my birthday last year but no one couldn't find one.

t-shirt with text

Entropian

with some cool art

Asked for one for my birthday last year but no one couldn't find one.

Not a bad idea, I already have a design in mind!

I've been searching around to find a vector graphic artist lately to see if I can get them to do some design work for me as they are more experienced and efficient than I am with adobe illustrator

You should make a t-shirt that says;

I played Entropia Universe and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.

I would wear it.

But on a positive note, idea is fun. Gives people to show off they play the game instead of flashing their gold card to clueless people.
(And I vote +1 for OJ's - don't we all want to run in OJ's?)

You should make a t-shirt that says;

I played Entropia Universe and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.

I would wear it.

But on a positive note, idea is fun. Gives people to show off they play the game instead of flashing their gold card to clueless people.
(And I vote +1 for OJ's - don't we all want to run in OJ's?)

Good ideas, keep them coming!

On a side note, I think my first design will be

"Don't sweat the small stuff"

and maybe have a silhouette of a player sweating a huge mob or something.. not exactly sure the final design but that's the idea I have in mind.

Oh ya, bump!

WoF logo'ed gear would be cool, using the WoF logo design in the client loader, would look cool on most of the items you propose to sell.

WoF logo'ed gear would be cool, using the WoF logo design in the client loader, would look cool on most of the items you propose to sell.

I need to get permission from Mindark to use the official WoF logo. I might re-vamp it and sell my own variation though :D

bump for visibility and discussion!

interesting :)
Here are 2 official version that i have seen and worn... Black & White on both were available.

Fronts:

Backsides:

P.S. Im lazy with ironing... :D

Last edited:
Back