Server downtime for maintenance

Can someone from mindark or planet calypso team post when we get update for game

Can someone from mindark or planet calypso team post when we get update for game
Would be interested in knowing as well. I also think they are trying to get servers running smoothly before doing any updates. At least I hope. :yup:

I think they've all left the building. No sign of anyone from PC, MA or Support lately :confused:

Would be interested in knowing as well. I also think they are trying to get servers running smoothly before doing any updates. At least I hope. :yup:

Actually Nor, I hear you on this one.

Frankly before you really invoke any new code on any server (even if it is a fairly new server), you gotta have ithe server running as smoothly as possible to help reduce lag..

Also by doing these maintenances they do help reduce lag a bit.. The only time I've seen lag occur is when there is an event going on and usually the larger the event, the more the server becomes bogged down..

And guys, please don't rush MA, I will say this about the new CEO and the new IT team..

They are doing their jobs.. (Remember just last July when the servers got taken apart by a crash? Took them just under a day to get it back up and functioning..(and sure 18 hours for a lot of you "EU Addicts' is a lot of time and you probably suffered from a lot of withdrawl (just like any gaming junkie) the end result is that the servers came back up and you noticed a large reduction on that lag..

So hey give these guys a little love for pete's sake.. After all they're keeping this game going so everyone can enjoy it..

Benjamin Ben Coyote (Space Pilot Callsign "Coyote" )
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper" (And ) "His_Dog_Spot"

I agree Ben, all they hear and read on this forum is hate, and loose rumours.
Sure that will happend when theres so much secrets about how the game works. But constructive critisism is much better. :ahh:

And their support sure answers on my cases :), some takes more time though, true.

theres update comin down :O

Downloaded patch 15.1.1.XXX -> 15.1.2.XXX

Not a big update, maybe bug fix?

Changes
Universal ammo can no longer be discarded in the Trade Terminal.

Bug Fixes
An issue preventing the rejoining of instance areas in some situations after a client crash has been corrected.
An issue causing ambient occlusion (SSAO) to render a halo around objects has been corrected.
An issue preventing The Entropian issues 2-4 from being placeable in estates has been corrected.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Back