Planet Calypso Forum (Users Knowledge Pool)

Do you see this forum decreasing in quality users from last 5 years?

• Yes

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • No

Votes: 22 43.1%

• Total voters

Mary Jane

Stalker
Society
The Great Pretenders
Mary Mary Jane
Hey Dear Entropians...

Since 2005 I created my account in this wonderful and challenging game and since then I stop play around 2 years when I have too because real life challenges as work, family and others but I will never stop play this game because I love it and is unique no other can be compare to Entropia dynamics.

I stop to use this forum often to post my opinion since 3 years back when I got temp ban from cheating with VTOL that I am regret big time and learned my lesson for ever.
The old days this forum was full of helpful people with ambition to build a strong game helping each other but from the last 5 years I see a massive decrease of quality users in this forum.

How many times people argue with each other, posts are ban, moderators defend their favorite players without follow a logic reason, childish people, scammers and other kind of bull***** people that make real good players to post scaring for a negative interpretations of their view of the game for example my case.

Simple question:
Do you see this forum decreasing in quality users from last 5 years?
Yes or Not?

Best Regards with hope of big hofs.

Nice poll and I voted no... As far as I can remember there were always helpfull people, whiners, drama queens, scammers etc on this forum. There have always a lot of discussions been going on, sometimes in a moderate way and sometimes in a rude way. I can`t see any change at all but maybe I simply got used to any change that happened over the years and my mind is playing me tricks :) Not claiming that I`m absolutely right with my vote here.

Nice poll and I voted no... As far as I can remember there were always helpfull people, whiners, drama queens, scammers etc on this forum. There have always a lot of discussions been going on, sometimes in a moderate way and sometimes in a rude way. I can`t see any change at all but maybe I simply got used to any change that happened over the years and my mind is playing me tricks :) Not claiming that I`m absolutely right with my vote here.

Just remember one thing...
How many of our uber players was posting in the old days and now they are not posting anymore...
I have no idea of the reasons but maybe something is not right :(
People threading this days is simple couple years new to the game and the uber ones just do selling threads :D

All the best of luck Shee with warmest regards...

Most often, and sadly, its the whiners and hates that is heard. Not the hard working good people that helps newbies, and actually likes this game. Most of them are busy with actual playing =)

However i would like to think that the conplaints are actually because people care about this game, if they didnt they would silently just go away.

People simply come and go and most of the people that leave come back sooner or later. ;) And I still see a lot of high skilled or helpfull people posting on this forum. But of course there are also those threads popping up on a regular basis with a lot of "discussion" going on. But if you stay away from those threads you`ll also see the bright side on this forum.

Thx and good luck to you too! Hof big :)

People simply come and go and most of the people that leave come back sooner or later. ;) And I still see a lot of high skilled or helpful people posting on this forum. But of course there are also those threads popping up on a regular basis with a lot of "discussion" going on. But if you stay away from those threads you`ll also see the bright side on this forum.

Thx and good luck to you too! Hof big :)

I will hof big :D

One thing I agree this forum is 100% need for the game growth and is really vital for the game.
I read the forum on the daily basis thats why i done this thread because before I didn't see that much useless threads as we see this days. People hanger with loses and fighting over and over again.

But as was mention people complaining is because they care about the game but is constructive complaining and other behaviors in this forum.

Short answer: Nope

Long answer: You compare the content to your current knowledge. I was around here five years ago, and I am around here right now. Same experience.

What happens is though, that as you learn more and more the forum becomes less and less useful as a source of knowledge; since many questions are repeated and you get to read everything again and again.

When I came back here in September, there was a ton of catching up to do, and thus I found the forum very useful and of high quality. Now that I gained my old knowledge back and updated it I am merely interested in discussions on current topics and the trade sections.

And as with everything; Eventually you get tired of it.

Thanks to all positive feedback :D

It was better 8 years back, but just slightly ;)

... I got temp ban from cheating with VTOL that I am regret big time and learned my lesson for ever....

The sad thing is that in reality you were punished not really from the VTOL-hunting, but from you sharing your joy of the nice hof with the community here on forum. Being honest about it too even.
All the masses of people VTOL-hunting in secret are never punished ofcourse.

Great post.

The sad thing is that in reality you were punished not really from the VTOL-hunting, but from you sharing your joy of the nice hof with the community here on forum. Being honest about it too even.
All the masses of people VTOL-hunting in secret are never punished ofcourse.

Great post.

So true and many people keep doing the same without any punishment until today...
GOD is big and look after the honest people....

Forum has it's ups and downs, just have to ride it out, post where u think it's needed and stay away from the rest.

5 years ago there was a lot of complaining about missing features from the recent VU10 Cryengine and the SGA event had just ended.

Most features are back in place now and there isnt much to complain about (aside from loot, which has always been complained about) so the forum is pretty quiet. As soon as something new arrives and / or is buggy then forum activity will be a lot more active. :)

In general the forum seems pretty much the same to me.

Give us your opinion...
Bring it up :d

Back