Entropia Universe 15.1.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Changes

• Universal ammo can no longer be discarded in the Trade Terminal.
Bug Fixes

• An issue preventing the rejoining of instance areas in some situations after a client crash has been corrected.
  • An issue causing ambient occlusion (SSAO) to render a halo around objects has been corrected.
  • An issue preventing The Entropian issues 2-4 from being placeable in estates has been corrected.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Where is the auction order fix?

abandon-ship--large-msg-125295759314.jpg

Why? What about OCD players....

Yeah I feel same way, accidently TT 100ped ammo not as bas as not being able to stop thinking about that 15pec of ammo stuck there I can't get rid of...

Oh and would have been nice to see:

• Fixed an issue where the whole fucking economy is completely turned upside down by some new bps.

Why? What about OCD players....

put the small stack towards the bottom of your storage where you don't see it when opening up the weapons tab. done deal

Are skill modification enhancers working again already?

Will try when i arrive home around 18h! Can someone check for me?

hmm - i rescind my earlier post about shrapnel and melee. This totally buggers melee users who are now forced to use other weapons to deplete their stocks of shrapnel or find another buyer for it,

My bad read this wrong this refers to universal ammo not shrapnel - DOH - I didn't think Universal ammo could be TT'd anyway - or is this just the dregs that represent less than one shot / heal / etc ?

Last edited:
4 days left of gold rush.. I'd say that instance fix is very late.

Mindark dont have better to do ?????????

Changes

:rocket:( Universal ammo can no longer be discarded in the Trade Terminal ).:rocket:

Yeah I feel same way, accidently TT 100ped ammo not as bas as not being able to stop thinking about that 15pec of ammo stuck there I can't get rid of...

Oh and would have been nice to see:

• Fixed an issue where the whole fucking economy is completely turned upside down by some new bps.

Just Put it in your personal storage at the bottom of the page and you will never see it again.

Whew! glad we got that one out of the way!

I know! when do they decide... "oh man we gotta fix that!!!"

how about add missing sounds from mining probes? or one of the other bugs that effect people on a DAILY basis.
they have weird priorities.

They were probably the low hanging fruit that was platform related. Planet partner update is coming soon that will have more bug fixes and bug implementations. ;)

Ok checked, Skill Modification Enhancers NOT WORKING!

So instead of repairing Bugs is this shit that MA do?

WTF? I will Fill a support ticket till they fix it!

This disrupt my game play. MA shouldnt Scam people implementing something that dont work!

I don't even know what a 2-4 issue is :scratch2:

LOL gotta be those magazines wich were never published... The ones where u could pay upfront for a yearly subscribtion... I bought nr.1 then waited for the rest... to my knowledge they never published nr.2 or...4...:eyecrazy:

I want to know also..lol, are there more magazines "The Entropian" out there? We must live in different dimensions if so...lolz:monkey:

Cheers,
Robo

LOL gotta be those magazines wich were never published... The ones where u could pay upfront for a yearly subscribtion... I bought nr.1 then waited for the rest... to my knowledge they never published nr.2 or...4...:eyecrazy:

I want to know also..lol, are there more magazines "The Entropian" out there? We must live in different dimensions if so...lolz:monkey:

Cheers,
Robo

What? Did they issue more than one issue?!

Why?

Every time I see a update..I find TP's are gone? eeeeps

Back