Terramaster 8 gold Rush

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Sometimes is funny to see people dont know nothing or barely know what is mining...

I just recognize a real miner when he mines up to vrx2k or terramaster 7 with 2 years experience mining with that...
I will tell 2 things.
With OF105 I have hit many towers and almost towers without rares.
with terramaster 7/8 , and vrx 2k/3k I just got losses. Biggest claim i found so far with terramaster was last week 3.3k lidacon.
All this from last 3/4 years with a good average droop rate per day.

I find of105 with high skills much more profitable then any terramaster or vrx without any doubt and any good miner can confirm it.

My offer to this finder is no more then 10k. Mine the zone I know for rares times to times and for sure i need to check the decay on it to make sure is same as L terramaster 8.

Best regards for the real miners...

Sometimes is funny to see people dont know nothing or barely know what is mining...

I just recognize a real miner when he mines up to vrx2k or terramaster 7 with 2 years experience mining with that...
I will tell 2 things.
with terramaster 7/8 , and vrx 2k/3k I just got losses. Biggest claim i found so far with terramaster was last week 3.3k lidacon.

I find of105 with high skills much more profitable then any terramaster or vrx without any doubt and any good miner can confirm it.

My offer to this finder is no more then 10k. Mine the zone I know for rares times to times and for sure i need to check the decay on it to make sure is same as L terramaster 8.

Best regards for the real miners...

Thank you for your existence.

Next.

15-20k would be fair but 30k is quite possible and maybe more considering it is the best and the only one there is at the moment.. Gratz on the win and gl with the sale..

Forgot to say Gratz to the winner :DDDDDDDDDDDD

You say this^ then you say the below. So you in a way say you know mining better than most, then explain something that proves you know nothing.

I will tell 2 things.

You had a break. Your average is down on the real miners.

You get a deep finder and mine an area from time to time for rares, then wonder why when you use deep finders you do not profit. :S

Times have changes, I suggest you play more and learn the modern game a bit better.

You say this^ then you say the below. So you in a way say you know mining better than most, then explain something that proves you know nothing.

You had a break. Your average is down on the real miners.

You get a deep finder and mine an area from time to time for rares, then wonder why when you use deep finders you do not profit. :S

Times have changes, I suggest you play more and learn the modern game a bit better.

So can you explain us how to profit with deep finder?
I am sure many of us want to know? Please help me...

So can you explain us how to profit with deep finder?
I am sure many of us want to know? Please help me...

Find out for yourself.

Fact you ask that shows you do not even play this game.

Can I get a :popcorn: ??

PLease bring 2 I will be waiting for his answer :D checking his tracker he even block it :(

Miners all time high lol nothing last 30 days lol nothing :(
Why people talk talk talk over and over again without any knowledge?

I suggest you to wait and keep it for now, because everything is well fucked up economy-wise, and currently that finder barely can be sold for "normalized" price.

Also you need to do decay test, since t8 (L) series decaying almost 20PED per 400 drops, causing serious ecofags butthurt.

This finder have only one serious advantage - depth. Depth means rare resources mostly, but not in all cases. Also rare resources means - low amps or even no amps. Without amps this finder have serious decay threat, because along with rares you getting insane amount of crap (especially now), and even rares falled down in MU (especially now).

So, if we will calc pure economic price - it is between 10k-20k, if miner planning to recoup his investment in foreseen future (1-2 year) of serious mining.

Simple ecofagging fanatics will be able to pay more, because of "uniq" factor. So we can add here also some kilopeds.

Surprised that it have req 55lvl tho.

(gz with this shit)

PS: ah yes, don't forget to publish tier rates when you will get it. Not so important, but it can influence price too.

:popcorn:
:popcorn:

Toprez and some crisps do you have?
Start to get tired of popcorn... :cool:

Where is Art Jennifer he run away?
Please explain how you do with deep finder please my friend :D

Where is Art Jennifer he run away?
Please explain how you do with deep finder please my friend :D

Collecting dung with the rest of his fellow Noobola Ebola Virus?

Collecting dung with the rest of his fellow Noobola Ebola Virus?

Look his gallery :D

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/browseimages.php?do=member&imageuser=44449

What a troll really...
For moments I was thinking he his a skilled miner but please look is gallery we see everything even I was laughing as hell last 5 minutes watching the pics :D
Posting hofs of 150/200 peds hiding his skills and levels lol :D

Long time I have no fun at the forum.
Art you made my day :D Thanks my friend

i use terramaster 7 and 8 for i think 1yr (maybe 2)
and dont have any regrets about decay/mu

if guy going sell terramaster 8 UL depend price i buy
enjoy

You are just another one of these, not all mentally there players.
So I refuse to entertain and waste my time any more.

Crisps please... :cool:

Torpez want more popcorn I just make a full bucket :D

Just one thing Mary Jane, as i really rather not get sucked into this.

But hofs are no indication of profit/loss, the ONLY thing that matters is average markup.

Average markup defines a players long term profit loss

Rgds

Ace

indeed to me , its most avg/mu
not global/hof seeker its why i still do no amp dont matter how many level i have

Just one thing Mary Jane, as i really rather not get sucked into this.

But hofs are no indication of profit/loss, the ONLY thing that matters is average markup.

Average markup defines a players long term profit loss

Rgds

Ace

Agree 100% ...
But if you explain me better returns with deep finders VS OF105 I will be thankful...
Maybe I dont know how to use it, if someone will help me with that I will be happy...

Agree 100% ...
But if you explain me better returns with deep finders VS OF105 I will be thankful...
Maybe I dont know how to use it, if someone will help me with that I will be happy...

I would go with either, not enough recorded drops (no. of drops matters not the amount you decay), or admin error. Remember tt returns can vary an awful lot as my thread and harm's thread shows.

Rgds

Ace

Agree 100% ...

Because of the black cats and voodoo dolls.

And how very rude of me.....Gratz on the win :yay:

Rgds

Ace

I would go with either, not enough recorded drops (no. of drops matters not the amount you decay), or admin error. Remember tt returns can vary an awful lot as my thread and harms thread shows.

Rgds

Ace

And luck do not matter? Or you believe in a personal loot pool?

Agree 100% ...

You just fail to understand basics. You still see "ubers" as profit. Then you agree that MU is the key.

Then you claiming that you profiting with 105s, meanwhile claiming that you losing with deep ones.

And then - you offering 10k for deep one.

Is it some masochistic shit, or you just need to fix mess in your head?

You just fail to understand basics. You still see "ubers" as profit. Then you agree that MU is the key.

Then you claiming that you profiting with 105s, meanwhile claiming that you losing with deep ones.

And then - you offering 10k for deep one.

Is it some masochistic shit, or you just need to fix mess in your head?

I just say I profit more without doubts with OF105 with MU ores then mining for rare ores...
Sorry if my English is poor and I cant explain myself better...

I just say I profit more without doubts with OF105 with MU ores then mining for rare ores...
Sorry if my English is poor and I cant explain myself better...

My Eng is shit anyway too, don't worry, we understanding eachother.

You profit without doubts with OF105, okay. Can you show me the numbers, log or something, which is showing that OF105 for you is golden tool and VRX3K-like is a "profit" killer?

I clicked your signature, last post here is 09-14-2012, 02:07.

GZ to the winner! :yay:

popcorn for me aswell please :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back