Status
Please reply by conversation.

Bodgeditup

Young
Society
Aussie Entropians
someones pistnbrole again
Hi All,
I got lucky and won this bad boy, but still a bit too nOOb to use it..
So...whats it worth?
Input from miners who can use it would be much appreciated, I believe in the right hands its a very nice tool

stats
Lvl55 rec
1000m depth
55m search range

Edit. Decay appears to be the same as L version, used just under 15pec tt on triple drop
TIR's are average, but it went to 0.9 in very few drops so it tiers as fast as the TM3, ie very fast :)

Anyone interested in TIR's can see them by browsing auction while its still there :)

Last edited:
Very much. As it is one of the best finders ingame (if not THE best)

I suggest you to wait and keep it for now, because everything is well fucked up economy-wise, and currently that finder barely can be sold for "normalized" price.

Also you need to do decay test, since t8 (L) series decaying almost 20PED per 400 drops, causing serious ecofags butthurt.

This finder have only one serious advantage - depth. Depth means rare resources mostly, but not in all cases. Also rare resources means - low amps or even no amps. Without amps this finder have serious decay threat, because along with rares you getting insane amount of crap (especially now), and even rares falled down in MU (especially now).

So, if we will calc pure economic price - it is between 10k-20k, if miner planning to recoup his investment in foreseen future (1-2 year) of serious mining.

Simple ecofagging fanatics will be able to pay more, because of "uniq" factor. So we can add here also some kilopeds.

Surprised that it have req 55lvl tho.

(gz with this shit)

PS: ah yes, don't forget to publish tier rates when you will get it. Not so important, but it can influence price too.

Last edited:
gz on prize , i whoud say over 25k peds

At that price even i would think about buyign some skills and becoming a miner.. I would recommend for OP to do the same.. this 1000 depth on UL finder...

Ask some of the current UL amp owners.. i am sure they could put this thing to very good use.. And they know that mining equiptment of that kind can be profit magnet.. like no other.

There's a post around with some stats showing that decay of finder is returned in claims, so if that's correct then high decay finder is not a problem.

A miner can burn through a terra8 per week without too much trouble, that's about 100ped in markup which is around 5kped per year. 3 year return makes it 15kped, add 10k for uber rarity and 25k sounds about right.

A seriously heavy miner could burn through double that, so if you're lucky and you find a couple of super miners with big pockets who want it then it could go much higher. However, if more U finders are introduced then price will probably be around 10kped, and this thought may restrict people from bidding the big bucks.

There's a post around with some stats showing that decay of finder is returned in claims, so if that's correct then high decay finder is not a problem.

Tell it to Ace and Rock.

Taking 4.89 pec is the decay on it.

At 135% for the L one it would mean you are going to save 1.7115 pec per drop.

1.7115 x 500 drops / day = 855.75 pec/day
8.5575 x 365 = 3123.48 ped / year

I doubt anyone drops 500 drops/ day for a whole year, not to mention 3 years.

Anyways, I would pay for it around 8k

wow awesome finder :) 20-30k my gues, if u dont sell to a reseller.

Whats so awesome is its UL and the tiers u get are there for good.
An option for you could be to rent it out untill u decide to sell to get some tiers on it, and to see what the tier cost is. But remember to get collateral for it tho.

Tier 10 and range enhancer on foma would be fun with that toy :)

cheers

Taking 4.89 pec is the decay on it.

At 135% for the L one it would mean you are going to save 1.7115 pec per drop.

1.7115 x 500 drops / day = 855.75 pec/day
8.5575 x 365 = 3123.48 ped / year

Anyways, I would pay for it around 8k

500 drops a day is easy peasy for any serious miners. Even i noob miner, drop way more whenever i visit FOMA.
And at 8k it would mean it would drop to 0 tt value in 2,5years.. which i doubt will happen. (As it is the BEST finder ingame atm , (not talking only about UL, but also L)

If you should happen to have one for sale at 8k. i take 2.

Tell it to Ace and Rock.

I am of the belief that finder decay is included in tt returns. I am not alone in thinking this, but there are also plenty of people who don't believe it, Harm is one person.

I have no hard data, and unfortunately there is no data as far as i am aware that shows this. I tried to challange people, to show that the higher decay finder you get less "Tiny" than the tt finder. But no one wanted to take me up on it.

So no hard proof either way at the moment. Unless falkoa has some stats i am unaware of?

Either way, i am one of those eco-fags as dr3w puts it. But i am also one that believes in resell value of items. So if i buy something for 10k peds, i will not calculate how many years it takes to get the peds back, cause i will just sell it in the future and recoup peds that way.

But what matters most to me is eco and ease of use.

My god i need to stop rambling, i would pay around 10k peds for it. Significantly less than when replied in Rocks thread.

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: i make more peds per hour with amps than i would with the peds saved on an unlimited finder. So i would rather spend peds on an unlimited amp

A serious miner will do 500 drops before breakfast :) In UG triple dropping you can do 1k drops per hour without digging.

What you want to find at FOMA with it? Lyst?

I am saying that dropping 500 is easy with just few hours. (the fact i only mine on FOMA, doesnt have anythign to do with it)

A serious miner will do 500 drops before breakfast :) In UG triple dropping you can do 1k drops per hour without digging.

Badass argument. Will dig your claims for decay later, kk.

I am saying that dropping 500 is easy with just few hours. (the fact i only mine on FOMA, doesnt have anythign to do with it)

Currently we can click 40ped TT each second. Argument?

For its rarity though i wouldn't be surprised if someone paid 30k for it. There are enough of us over level 61 that can use this. And people love having the only one of something.

Rgds

Ace

For its rarity though i wouldn't be surprised if someone paid 30k for it. There are enough of us over level 61 that can use this. And people love having the only one of something.

Rgds

Ace

Especially we have smart people who able to buy Equus. So I would contact them first.

My advice is sell it before MA introduce more of them!

Rgds

Ace

Currently we can click 40ped TT each second. Argument?

? Are´nt we talking about possible drops per day.. You said you doubt, any miner drops average 500bombs per day.
I dont agree.

The amount of tt per click is not the question.
And your calculations didnt include triple mining, which would have higher decay. So i stil lstand my ground, that 500 clicks per day is very achievable for any serious miner. Specially if they have UL Amp to use with it, and are fulltime miners.

Why would anyone overpay that much for a finder to mine it indoors?

Is the best finder for what? (!) - depth - yes, hitrate - no.

Range enhancers work on other ul finders too...

Is lyst better at 1000m depth indoor?

LE: Nevermind, I was actually expecting that when prizes were announced. You guys go ahead and pay 30k - 50k or whatever you feel it's right, but don't go crying after 1-2 years that your "investment" is not worth anything around u expected to.

Why would anyone overpay that much for a finder to mine it indoors?

Is the best finder for what? (!) - depth - yes, hitrate - no.

Range enhancers work on other ul finders too...

Is lyst better at 1000m depth indoor?

Best finder for rares, Trid, Ruga, Dunke, zand, xere i have no idea if you can find these indoors, i am guessing you cannot.

Rgds

Ace

? Are´nt we talking about possible drops per day.. You said you doubt, any miner drops average 500bombs per day.
I dont agree.

I didn't said this. I used to drop more, upto 2k+ drops. Including drilling, yes - "pure" drops. Yes, used to. Not now.

The amount of tt per click is not the question.
And your calculations didnt include triple mining, which would have higher decay. So i stil lstand my ground, that 500 clicks per day is very achievable for any serious miner. Specially if they have UL Amp to use with it, and are fulltime miners.

You can stand anything what you want.

You all, damn mining theoretics, never mined at such scales as we - practics. Feel free to chip in skills and go "profit", it's easy by your calculations.

You don't give a fuck abut avg MU in areas with your tripple drops, all what you can see - it's "amount" of drops. The areas where you can apply that finder to recoup it ASAP UNAMPED or LOW AMPED - you can count your one hand (if you have five fingers on that hand).

And you will NOT do tripple drops, at best - you will do doubles.

And as soon as you will put in AMP - you actually can forget about rares.

And the RARES is what is that finder only about. And current rares which you can hit depth-wise - you can count again on one hand.

This making sense for you, at least a bit?

I have found Xeremite on FOMA with my Z20 with some depth enhancers, however it was only once, and it was only 1 stone.

EDIT: This was last week.

Last edited:
Do not sell any less than 300k.

If not more.

Just find the right idiot.

I didn't said this. I used to drop more, upto 2k+ drops. Including drilling, yes - "pure" drops. Yes, used to. Not now.

You can stand anything what you want.

You all, damn mining theoretics, never mined at such scales as we - practics. Feel free to chip in skills and go "profit", it's easy by your calculations.

You don't give a fuck abut avg MU in areas with your tripple drops, all what you can see - it's "amount" of drops. The areas where you can apply that finder to recoup it ASAP UNAMPED or LOW AMPED - you can count your one hand (if you have five fingers on that hand).

And you will NOT do tripple drops, at best - you will do doubles.

And as soon as you will put in AMP - you actually can forget about rares.

And the RARES is what is that finder only about. And current rares which you can hit depth-wise - you can count again on one hand.

This making sense for you, at least a bit?

Currently i only know of one area where i use both ore and enmatter.

All others one or the other but not both.

I do need to do more testing though

Rgds

Ace

EDIT Just confirming
EDIT i should clarify that, i only recently chipped up surveying, so my surveying is still working on different areas tests

I suggest you to wait and keep it for now, because everything is well fucked up economy-wise, and currently that finder barely can be sold for "normalized" price.

Also you need to do decay test, since t8 (L) series decaying almost 20PED per 400 drops, causing serious ecofags butthurt.

This finder have only one serious advantage - depth. Depth means rare resources mostly, but not in all cases. Also rare resources means - low amps or even no amps. Without amps this finder have serious decay threat, because along with rares you getting insane amount of crap (especially now), and even rares falled down in MU (especially now).

So, if we will calc pure economic price - it is between 10k-20k, if miner planning to recoup his investment in foreseen future (1-2 year) of serious mining.

Simple ecofagging fanatics will be able to pay more, because of "uniq" factor. So we can add here also some kilopeds.

Surprised that it have req 55lvl tho.

(gz with this shit)

PS: ah yes, don't forget to publish tier rates when you will get it. Not so important, but it can influence price too.

For first time I want to give you a +rep honestly.

When I compare this item to high end lvl guns, I see the value is down, why? Due to the the high lvl of it. Now if any random miner that have that finder to mine with it and would use amp, he wont be able to find the rares which kinda kills the benefit of owning such a finder.

So this finder meant for yeah "eco fags"?

Mining been out of interest to me lately due to the TT food we mining to sell to TT almost...
With that said, I wont my self go over 10k for it. If it was lvl 30-40 lvl req, i would see more ppl bid on it and wouldn't surprise me if the value could reach 20k++ due to being able to tripe drop at lower lvl while now at lvl 61 maxing not many can do triples. (Yes im working my self to reach lvl 55 in treasure :D)

Thats my thought and gratz :)

If you want a serious price, put in auction for some "high" SB and BO to see if any bids... Otherwise you wont find out about the price :)

Best finder for rares, Trid, Ruga, Dunke, zand, xere i have no idea if you can find these indoors, i am guessing you cannot.

Rgds

Ace

I find one time 3 years back xeremeite in dome 2 when I have it this time.
Was one claim in more then 50k bombs...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back