Looking for a mentor

Lovefall

Hyellow! :)

Please let me start by introducing myself. I'm a 1x years old girl from Transylvania (well, actually Romania, but Transylvania is same geographical location and all the vampires story from here make it sound much cooler :p). Timezone BTW is EET (GMT+2).

I am totally new to the game and I don't intend to invest any money (well, tbh is not really about not intending, but more like about not affording :p); I also tend to talk a lot and ask a lot of (dumb) questions so I can be stressful at times.

On the other hand, if I didn't managed to scare you far now, I want to say that I'm serious about my games... before that played WURM (also a sandbox, grdiny games) for like 2+ years and managed to do quite good by working hard and earning money in game for all my game expenses. :)

Want to ask anything... feel free to; I'll be happy to answer any questions. :)

Cheers,
Alex

I'd be happy to mentor you, though time differences can be tough, as I'm in the EST.

Good luck in EU, it can be tough when not depositing, but I hope you stick around.

I'd recommend looking into fruit walking, as fruits are worth more now that they are used for pet food.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message on this site.

I am available

You can have a look at my profile as well...

If you are willing to work through your Discipleship doing the harder yards then I am very happy to help you along.

My time zone is +0 / GMT if that helps.

Add me in game if this arrangement might work for you.

Cly

Sent you a private message :beerchug:

Back