Wait. 1 year out and EP are #1? what the fook

Peezle

Prowler
Banned
Society
Meezle
Peezle Peez McPee
I know this might seem obvious to current players, but when I check the HoFs for crafting, I see 6 out of ten hoFs for explosives.

And what has happened to crafting?

I used to like to make quads, nice components, and such.

But this is a year later?

What has happened?

Easier to find 20,000 PED of materials for 1000 clicks of explosives than it is for other similarly-priced crafting clicks.

More clicks = more hofs.

Easier to find 20,000 PED of materials for 1000 clicks of explosives than it is for other similarly-priced crafting clicks.

More clicks = more hofs.

Maybe so SS but not an answer... wtf really Explosives vs real* bps:)

Just saying

Maybe so SS but not an answer... wtf really Explosives vs real* bps:)

Just saying

I guess most crafters are gamblers, so no MU input is more interesting for them. :dunno:

Yeah it makes it so easy for them, they don't need to wait on orders or miners etc they just get the ingredients from thin air. Plus such high ped/click on high ones.

Never expected such a disastrous (for us) move by the makers..

Faff around trying to get materials to make items you have to spent time trying to sell. Ultimately making a loss.

Craft something which takes no time to get the parts, doesn't cost you MU, you do not have to think about anything.

This game is gambling, majority of people play for a gamble..

I for me just think, nanocubes should be in loot and not in TT.

Edit: now we have a real slotmachine. Insert coin (TT) click the machine.

To be honest, I haven't made a profit yet on explosives. Just a an input to output less with a few globals to make it seem like your winning :)

Just add novas to the bp`s :silly2:

If I were allowed to craft all my Calypso Guns...that's what I would be clicking.
Because I cant...the ammo is the only thing I have found I can "Almost" break even on.

I don't see why they couldn't use some of the old hunting 101% junk (adrenal?) for the bp so at least the hunters can go straight to craft their exp ammo if needed after a hunt or sell for maybe slight higher demand...

...Why this??

:scratch2:

If bp would use anything other than materials from TT (even if it would have only 100.1% MU) like 75% less ppl would click it. U can add any material and ppl wont click it so idk why ppl keep suggesting to add sweat shrapnel or other shitz to bp ingredient list

Back