Help: Looking for a crew

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi
I am looking for a crew to man my Starfinder XXI.
With the upcoming Cargo missions there will be Ped to be made. Such that a crew consisting of pilots/gunners and repairers is needed.
Essentially the crew would get a negotiated Percentage of the Cargo transport fee, based on my costs to run the Starfinder and profit margins.

Will update the thread further once the system is introduced. Why chose Starfinder XXI? 64000SI that's why. With gold prices currently at 200% that's near 80000Ped in SI alone, so not many ships will boast this level of SI.

Leave your names in this thread and I will add them to the list and contact you when the time comes.

Cheers
Bjorn

HI I would be interested in joining the crew - I have pilot experience from repair skilling and would also be happy to repair or man gunner seats

hi m8 i maybe intrested to but it depends on what times but sounds intresting :)

also interested , have no experience at all but would like to partake in other activities as grinding mobs . repairer maybe ? also the time zones is a big question . willing to offer service for free until proven useful.

Sounds interesting, let me know if you have a need for a gunner/repairsmen or a pilot. I've fine it all.

Mr raxxor Swedir

I would be interested in the Repair / Gunner role, I am GMT +2 so if timeslots allow I would love to help out.

Elizabeth Lizzy Holmes

John Jacob Cofey -- would love to be a part of this

Organizing a crew to do the cargo missions is obviously something that we ship owners will all have to do. The level of payments to crew, some kind of profit share I'm thinking, will obviously depend on the presently unknown cost/return from doing the missions, but I'd be interested in knowing your thoughts on the best way of doing that bearing in mind that both the gunners and repair crew will have costs.

Personally, i'm in wait and see mode. I want to see if the missions are actually worth doing given that it would cost about ~ 10 ped in warp drive decay to do one.

If there's any repairing or shooting to be done, count me in, if only for the skills.

this sounds interesting :) at least gunner or repairer
central time USA

sounds interesting :), count me in m8.

Do we get to shoot down Micjack? I would be glad to fly again.

count me in, if you need more manpower for your crew :)

i flew motherships several times on different occasions. Also joined mayn time for repair skilling on those ships...

Trust me when I say you will want quad support. Pm me here or in game, I have some things you need to consider.

Trust me when I say you will want quad support. Pm me here or in game, I have some things you need to consider.

Its not like you could warp around with him in your quad, Bjorn is operating a privateer the only way for him to have ready to deploy quad support is having an equus squad rdy to intercept when needed because protection at spacestations will in future not make your flights safe when warp mines become an economic tool to use to catch cargo ships at the warp gates.

Sorry for being offtopic here Bjorn and good luck in raising your crew :)

I think I might be interested in helping out in the future... :)

Its not like you could warp around with him in your quad, Bjorn is operating a privateer the only way for him to have ready to deploy quad support is having an equus squad rdy to intercept when needed because protection at spacestations will in future not make your flights safe when warp mines become an economic tool to use to catch cargo ships at the warp gates.

Sorry for being offtopic here Bjorn and good luck in raising your crew :)

Quads at the SS are for initial anti-interdiction. A privateer that's been warp mined and has no one to call is almost certainly going to die. There are nuances involved that he needs to know about.

Hello :)

I am interested in joining the crew in the future.

Hi,
I would be interested in joining the crew.
Looking for spot in repair crew. I´m VSE 7.

I'm interested in throwing my name in the hat, obviously it will depend on the timing.
Cheers
Rowdoc Rowdoc Donner

Sounds like fun i'm 40+vse though I would enjoy weapons roles more.

sign me up

~Rekuftaog Goatts Powful

If you are willing to teach an "old" newbie the ropes, I would be more than willing to do whatever there is to be done :)

So here is my entry:
-Bendak Starkiller Mandalore

P.S.: Free bump!

Hi! This thread is about a month old... are you still organizing a crew? If so I would love to know more about your plans. Thanks!

Would like to throw my name out there as well repairer prof 12. Willing to do just about any job including meet and greet with quad should you need a scout at destination SS before you warp. Have looked at a few other crewing options but rather start with someone I know.

Truthfully not sure this is going to be even close to profitable for anyone outside solo quad pilots unless MA going to let ppl stack tons and tons of cargo on a single ship.

robotechmaster

Hello, i'm not sure if you are still looking for crew but i'd like to join it. I have sent you a friend request in game.

James Derelan Anderson

Back