Info: Entropia Grind Tool

Status

GrindTime

Hatchling
Banned
The Entropia Grind Tool is now available at

<link removed>

The EGT is a must have for any player "Grinding" their way through Entropia.

Allow the tools we developed to help you. We will continue to upgrade for more advance uses in the future.

It's a game and we should all be able to enjoy it, not just MindArk or the wealthy!

Guerrilla Warfare Developers

Last edited by a moderator:
Entropia Grinder Tool

<link removed>

To get your own EGT today! Must have for any player grinding their way through Entropia Universe.

#Guerrilla Warfare Developers

[SARCASM]Shutup and take my money!!!!!![\SARCASM]

11) by agreeing to the Term Of Service provided by Entropia Grinder Tools, you agree to software tracking/activity tracking including but not limited to IP/Keyboard/Mouse/Mac-IP/NetworkCard/ISP Area Monitoring. To ensure no abuse can occur in-game from mis-use of Entropia Grinder Tool software.

Bahahaha your joking right?

lol u sell bots ? :D

EGT Hunter Kit

Hunt Any Area

Any Mobs

Advance EGT

Automatic

Unlimited Time

Tech Support [$50.00]

Official Entropia Grind Tool
who gave you right to say it is official ?

This software also collects passwords and credit card numbers?
It is approved by the MA?

I give you an interesting link - http://www.macrolab-online.com/en
You are far from them I think. And how about EULA and ToU?

Last edited:
The Entropia Grind Tool is now available at

<link removed>

The EGT is a must have for any player "Grinding" their way through Entropia.

Allow the tools we developed to help you. We will continue to upgrade for more advance uses in the future.

It's a game and we should all be able to enjoy it, not just MindArk or the wealthy!

Guerrilla Warfare Developers
:lolup::lolup::lolup:
YEAH RIGHT !
Like im gonna click that link , NOT .
you havent even got your own domain name ffs :laugh:

Well The ToU rings bells to me
1) You agree that you are not an employee of, or in any way directly associated with, MindArk PE AB®. If you are, you agree never to access this site.

Well regarding the other terms i save the time to comment them. Furthermore i am pretty sure that botting is not allowed and therefore your software is not allowed to use without risking to be banned.

So yes use that if you don'T mind losing your account.
:laugh:

Ah that one is good as well :

11) by agreeing to the Term Of Service provided by Entropia Grinder Tools, you agree to software tracking/activity tracking including but not limited to IP/Keyboard/Mouse/Mac-IP/NetworkCard/ISP Area Monitoring. To ensure no abuse can occur in-game from mis-use of Entropia Grinder Tool software.

Users agree to their own keylogger ? :lolup:

So yes seems legit and "official"

dr.jpg

Hmmm....

Any bot, except bot which will collecting Vibrant sweat, and (maybe) bot for healing (can be used with easy software clicker or keyboard with macro), does not make sense in EU, IMO.
And also, in case of healing, profit is questionable, because it is not always necessary, you can hunt without FAP:

Sorry for russian subtitles, this is quick FAQ how to hunt without FAP and also without Armor...

/mod note/

This is the TOU from the site:

CONDITIONS.

* If you do not agree to all of the Terms, you are not authorized to access or otherwise use this website or software .

1) You agree that you are not an employee of, or in any way directly associated with, MindArk PE AB®. If you are, you agree never to access this site.
2) You may not rent, lease, sell, redistribute or sub-license the Entropia Grinder Tool Software and you may not transfer or assign your rights under this Agreement to anyone else.
3) You agree NEVER to leave the PC once you have accessed the Entropia Grinder Tool Software nor to let anyone else use it on your behalf.
4) Whilst I will develop and implement reasonable security standards for regulating and controlling unauthorised access to the Entropia Grinder Tool Software,
I cannot and shall not be responsible for any loss or misuse of information contained therein caused by unauthorised third parties hacking into or otherwise obtaining access to your systems.
5) You agree neither to disaggregate the Entropia Grinder Tool , nor to decompile the software used in making or operating the Entropia Grinder Tool , nor to develop any database or any service from such disaggregation or decompilation.
6) You agree neither to modify nor reverse engineer the Entropia Grinder Tool (or any part of it) nor to allow any third party to carry out any of these acts.
7) You agree not to use the Entropia Grinder Tool for any unlawful purpose.
8) You are not licensed to, and may not, download the Entropia Grinder Tool if you are under 18 years of age.
9) I do not make, and hereby disclaim, any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the Entropia Grinder Tool or any other services provided under this Agreement.
10) I shall not be held liable for any loss howsoever arising, or for any actions taken against your account by MindArk PE AB®.

12) Breaking any terms in this agreement, you agree to pay a finanical settlement in the amount no less then ($10,000 USD) and all lawyer and legal fees associated with the filed claim. If the filed claim is settled outside of court, you agree to pay ($10,000 USD) to EGT and it's respected owners.

13) I may immediately terminate this Agreement and disable your access to the Entropia Grinder Tool and its associated data at any time.

I assumed the site was some sort of personal tracking software using chatlog info (similar to Entropia Tools), but if it is indeed intended for 'botting', it would be a clear violation the EU Terms of Use and a breach of Forum Rule 2.11.

I'll consider responses posted here in deciding whether or not to remove the thread.

We do not use "KeyLoggers"
The tracking software only tracks idle keyor mouse strokes, Meaning if you try to go AFK, and think our software is going to keep auto-running, It will shut down. You must activitly be infront of the desktop to keep the emulation active.

This is also not a Bot it is a "Emulator" to allow players that repeat the same actions over and over, to do so without adding a ton of clicks.

Next time before you bash something, pull your head out of your ass before opening your mouth to let the shit spill out.

But, I'm just a developer, who doesnt really care what Entropia/MindArk Allows, they are lucky We dont make fully operational bots. and besides, everthing we developed and posted here, Had to get approved before being made public, So unless a admin messed up, Im sure this was looked at before approving.

PLUS..... Entropia is so basic it cant half ass track anything it's self much less 3rd party software. Making nearly any programmer with enough exp, undetected-able if they used their brain.

We do not use "KeyLoggers"
The tracking software only tracks idle keyor mouse strokes, Meaning if you try to go AFK, and think our software is going to keep auto-running, It will shut down. You must activitly be infront of the desktop to keep the emulation active.

This is also not a Bot it is a "Emulator" to allow players that repeat the same actions over and over, to do so without adding a ton of clicks.

Next time before you bash something, pull your head out of your ass before opening your mouth to let the shit spill out.

But, I'm just a developer, who doesnt really care what Entropia/MindArk Allows, they are lucky We dont make fully operational bots. and besides, everthing we developed and posted here, Had to get approved before being made public, So unless a admin messed up, Im sure this was looked at before approving.

PLUS..... Entropia is so basic it cant half ass track anything it's self much less 3rd party software.

If you do not care what Mindark allows, you do not care the accounts of your users can be locked and that even more raises red flags.

And This Kind of automatation is botting, however you call it. And yoiur ToU are a slap in the face of every potential user. Just saying. You are aware of recent hack activity in Entropia ?

I'll consider responses posted here in deciding whether or not to remove the thread.

I would not remove thread, the information about tools and software, which is prohibited to use, must be available to all, including newbies

Dear Serica, you easily removing my harmless bullshit on forums, and link removal to non-approved by MA tool which is the potential fuckup, is questionable? (smile.jpg)

Cmon, just one ToS itself should be printed on rough paper, scrolled and putted in the author's ass. Several times. While burning.

And you say it IS approved by Mindark ? I will belive it once an official says it is until then i consider it as Malware

We are actually very much aware of the activity to Hack entropia.

MindArk knows our group very well. as we have discussed many possible security risk to entropia.

To be honest, We are the group who attempting to show Entropia their flaws, and ways to fix them.

You have all right to be wary of new items. Including this one, as it uses a HUGE security flaw Entropia refuses to acknowledge, Which is why we Built and released this, and announced it publicly, to show it needs to be fixed and it would remove EVERY EMULATOR-Bot- and TOu breaking software with 72 lines of code worth of patch work in their Client.

Any coder with half a brain could add 1-2 additional software downloads to our tool and it would be a fully operational Bot, with A.I integration to mimic real players. But since we are against that type of thing, We wont reveal how exactly to achieve that process.

#Guerrilla Warfare

Made a screenie of this top-notch professional page design:

<removed 3rd party hosted image - please crop all webaddress information in the image before uploading to the forum's Gallery>

EULA:

3.1 Prohibition to Interfere with the Entropia Universe System

You may not analyze, hack into, interrupt, redirect or in any other way affect or interfere with any data and/or network communication to or from the Entropia Universe System, the Entropia Universe servers, clients, websites and systems, as well as not use any other software than the Entropia Universe Client to interpret or affect data sent to or from the Entropia Universe server and client systems. You may also not replicate or in any other way falsely portray the Entropia Universe.

You may not use, launch or install any third party software, device or techniques that MindArk deems, at MindArk’s sole discretion, to be possible to use for collecting information from the Entropia Universe System or servers, constituting “cheating” and/or affecting the Entropia Universe in any way. This includes, without limitation, if possible to use for affecting the Entropia Universe System interface, the Entropia Universe environment, components, balancing and/or the Participant’s experience. MindArk reserves the right to revoke this limitation either generally or in specific cases.

Services like EL are approved by MA

Your Сaptain Оbvious

Why I couldn't find such manual in your website?

Now I can't believe you that you're true developer, I think you just found some Priceless Gem and fake yourself as a Creator of it.

And I almost downloaded your Tool. (sadsmile.jpg)

I'm at a loss, why would I need this tool? :scratch2:

Like im gonna click that link , NOT .
you havent even got your own domain name ffs

Exactly the same as I thought when I saw it :eek:

We are actually very much aware of the activity to Hack entropia.

MindArk knows our group very well. as we have discussed many possible security risk to entropia.

To be honest, We are the group who attempting to show Entropia their flaws, and ways to fix them.

You have all right to be wary of new items. Including this one, as it uses a HUGE security flaw Entropia refuses to acknowledge, Which is why we Built and released this, and announced it publicly, to show it needs to be fixed and it would remove EVERY EMULATOR-Bot- and TOu breaking software with 72 lines of code worth of patch work in their Client.

Any coder with half a brain could add 1-2 additional software downloads to our tool and it would be a fully operational Bot, with A.I integration to mimic real players. But since we are against that type of thing, We wont reveal how exactly to achieve that process.

#Guerrilla Warfare

As i said i ill believe someone approved that when an official comes forward to confirm. But as this is against the EULA in my opinion ( The way i interpret it ) i am sceptical. And as everyone with an account worth more than 10 bottles of sweat should not risk getting their accounts perma banned. So maybe a good way to convince them is to create a supportcase and ask Mindark to send an official towards this thread to confirm the official status.

Until that did not happen i call :bs: on your claim of it's official status. If i am wrong i am willing to apologize, but as you are distributing your software it is not my job to prove it's legitimacy

I'll bite at only $25.00

So I've been in game for little over 3 weeks. I stumbled upon this and have been seeking new stuff to try to help with getting better at Entropia.
So I bought the $25.00 package earlier tonight when i seen this posted. Doesn't seem like a bot, Very much manually operated. Only benefit is saving amount of bottons im having to push.
The SMS texter seems cool tho, a free trial is given with the package. and it alerts me of messages, and stuff i might be interested that has been listed on auction.
I joined the forums tonight to jump in on this conversation. I'm interested as a product tester, and Entropia lover how this tool will work out for entropia.
My opinion as a gamer and tester.. is isnt a bot, just a fancy gadget that might have some small beneficial use for players.

Just seems like his TOS might be a bit harsh or a way to scare away would be trouble makers

"Also if they know of a security flaw why would ENtropia ignore it, if it meant you could get rid of all bots, and TOu breaking software? They wouldnt announce it if they didnt care for entropia and want attention brought to that flaw. Otherwise why risk your own creation telling the world? But Im just a new arrival, so my voice might not mount to much here.

Debugged site,
it is autmatic made site by free design website "Zyro Builder"
so made my interest to see if it not made mistakes by trying to track people who are begind this.
as debuging payment page i saw it is directed to <removed email address>
in my opinion ma should check if it is made accounts on that account because in source code i found such sentences as : Monria Legionnaires Virtual Real Estate

that seams there is people who connected with relationshims with monria taht could have some avatars created and trying to cheat.

p.s. if people even cannot make "mid quality" webpage, i barelly think they could create any simmilar "bot" .

so seems it is only scam.

btw - site has counter to see who visited this page, ip adresses and count of people, so be carefull visiting it.

<removed link>

We secure our accounts using gold cards or well... many of us do.
To me it seems by installing this software you give full control to an unknown person.
Also for the privacy people, I think your account info page can/will be viewed as well in-game.

Red flags here... can already see accounts stripped.

When my friend did the software to calculate the MU at the auction, we made a request to the MA and received confirmation that this software can be used. But our software does not used in any game systems, but simply used for calculations with the standard formula. To obtain the status of approved you must fill out a form recieved from MA and submit your software for testing to MA. You did this?

So I've been in game for little over 3 weeks. I stumbled upon this and have been seeking new stuff to try to help with getting better at Entropia.
So I bought the $25.00 package earlier tonight when i seen this posted. Doesn't seem like a bot, Very much manually operated. Only benefit is saving amount of bottons im having to push.
The SMS texter seems cool tho, a free trial is given with the package. and it alerts me of messages, and stuff i might be interested that has been listed on auction.
I joined the forums tonight to jump in on this conversation. I'm interested as a product tester, and Entropia lover how this tool will work out for entropia.
My opinion as a gamer and tester.. is isnt a bot, just a fancy gadget that might have some small beneficial use for players.

Just seems like his TOS might be a bit harsh or a way to scare away would be trouble makers

"Also if they know of a security flaw why would ENtropia ignore it, if it meant you could get rid of all bots, and TOu breaking software? They wouldnt announce it if they didnt care for entropia and want attention brought to that flaw. Otherwise why risk your own creation telling the world? But Im just a new arrival, so my voice might not mount to much here.
'

LOL You sure are new player and not the OP. :D nice try

HAHAHA Guerrilla Warfare is at it again!

Guys this has got to stop

Talking to Guerrilla Warfare Developers.

Everyone else centralman456@yahoo.com is my paypal.
This group of developers come from other gaming communities, I sponsor and pay servers for, I am however not Active in Entropia due to a Huge misunderstanding that lead to my account being locked and a legal claims being filed.

I know the gaming community I have is rather upset this happened and as exp programmers they mustb e trying to get my investment of $10,000 USD back from entropia. I apoligize for this guys, I know I will tell them to stop bothering MindArk while I have legal issues actively open between MindArk and Myself.

but damn this is funny, I have to admit, I've seen how MindArk has been having ah eadache with these developers. I told em if they asked me I'd get em to stop. Since it wasnt them looking to lose $10,000 usd

Sorry Entropia, I will buy copy and have a friend check it in the morning, and i report in If these guys built a Bot as their society leader, and community adviser of Monria, I will make sure it is removed.

If it is a legit tool I will respond and let the community of Entropia know as well.

Centralman456@yahoo.com Is My paypal

God why am I being drug into this ?

Centralman456@yahoo.com is my paypal. The guerrilla warfare gamers come from a community of gamers I started years back. and run to this day with nearly 3,000 members through STEAM.
They are upset MA banned me due to a misunderstanding, that they refused to fix and cost me $10,000 USD account, and the cost of hiring a lawyer to open the claims against MA>

The Guerrilla Warfare developers come from a community of gamers I started years ago

They are upset MA and me are in a legal battle over $10,000 and my account with many irreplaceable items.

I dont think they would make any item that breaks TOU,

But as society leader of this group I will investigate it, as i do not need anything hendering my legal claims against MA for my $10,000 USd i invested.

I will buy hte package and have a friend test it out as i am not allowed in game, Until my account it unlocked. I will have a friend test their product for safety.

We all love entropia and I wont let a few bad seeds from my society try to ruin it. I will get to the bottom of this

Status
Back