• Move to another location (explain)

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

giuly_adm

Elite
Society
Synergen
Giuliano adm Noooo
I suggest to change current planet landing location (Port Atlantis) with Athena Spaceport, because it is closer to space entrance and way less affected by lag compared to PA.

Making a poll to collect some opinions

Athena Space Port is one of the most beautiful locations in game - but due to its location and terrain is not often visited.

I think it would make a great location for landing and after all it is a spaceport.

Maybe the introduction of a couple more TP's around the landing sites would be good

Last edited:
The approach currently used on Cyrene is almost perfect. A floating island with almost nothing on it (barren surface, two buildings and a tp). Much less lag and IIRC less than 100 m from the entry point to landing.

voted for Athena , love that place , nicely created and rarely visited.

It's a no-brainer, isn't it? Move it to Athena. It's got the name, is closer to space, less lag and is a quick TP jump to wherever you want to be once you've landed.

Common sense states that this should happen, but its MindArk we're talking abut here. :(

Yep. Voted Athena. Just get rid of the steelbirds (if they are still there)

Steelgirds are not anymore at Athena, and ofc if it becomes the landing point, no reason to make new bot events there, simple.

I imagine that shop/bank owners at PA would be against this change.

I don't really have a preference, just a thought.

PA is not good choice, voted athena cause couldn't be bothered to think

Deer Mall could use the extra foot traffic...

Why Calypso Dev Team did Space port if it is not used? Voted for Athena

When you land on Calypso Athena should be the first place you see!

I can agree that moving it to Athena might be a good thing if there are some changes made to Athena.

For example making it easier to find your way around in that place... adding some kind of NPC or sign that directs newer players from other planets to Camp Icarus or Port Atlantis (as it is the starter area), etc.

I can agree that moving it to Athena might be a good thing if there are some changes made to Athena.

For example making it easier to find your way around in that place... adding some kind of NPC or sign that directs newer players from other planets to Camp Icarus or Port Atlantis (as it is the starter area), etc.
I agree with this! :beerchug:

Back