Kitch's MF Ambu log

Kitch

Prowler
Gonna do a log cause I have never done one..

So after a break of a few month I decided to try the water again, as first choice I wanted to do mining but I'm not going to even bother attempting it as I know conditions for me are not suitable at the moment (since 2013).

So decided to cycle 10k and see how it looks after that and decide whether to carry on or just be a career sweater or healer or something or not play at all.

I use MF, I pretty much regret this decision and will probably move to blades fully but for now I will be using kinetic attack nano L with a long blade finisher as thats what I'm skilling.

So total basic setup includes: A chip. Thats it.
No enhancers, amps dont exist so its all vanilla

I will either be naked w/ fapper or in rascal/5a and fap myself

will note if Taxed or untaxed

I will use MU estimates based on the amount I will auction them minus fees etc but its rough, I take conservative estimates.

Here goes... Will do 1 or 2 a week and will go all way to 10k PED cycled, if that doesnt seem enough then may extend to 20K

-kitch

Current Totals:

TT Cycled: 6447.97
TT Returns: 6340.04
TT % Ret: 99.45%

Est profits w/ MU: -45.93

Last edited:
Run 1

04-Feb

Taxed
Naked /w self fapping :rolleyes:
Kinetic IX (does X exist? cause I cant find it??)
Globals 1
Spent: 543.57
TT back: 66.69% :wtg:

Estimated profit: -179.09 :yay:

Note to self: I SUCK. I dont have a complete armor so went naked and fapped myself which was stupid with this regen, then half way through I went with a a fapper to amethera but forgot it was pvp so kept wasting shots occasionally, also managed to accidentally shoot my fapper and his sleip :duh: sorry GanjaFlay

So all in all a complete disaster and I fully deserve to lose that ped and it go into the loot pool where it belongs.

I must say though I am off sick atm with quite bad flu so I'm not firing on all pistons atm lol

Things can only get better :D

Run 2

05-Feb

Un-taxed
Naked /w fapper (S10)
Kinetic IX attack nano L
Globals 4 (boar shin)
Spent: 542.62
TT back: 98.40% :tongue2:

Estimated profit: -4.69

Notes: Got help straight away healing from comedyspit and had an actual game-plan, went much better and was fun.

Last edited:
Run 3

05-Feb

Un-taxed
Naked /w fapper
Kinetic IX attack nano L
Globals 3 (boar arms, regen chip VI)
Spent: 540.54
TT back: 138.85%

Estimated profit: 222

Notes: This one was perfect, managed to get GanjaFlay to heal again even after shooting his ship before :laugh:, good teamwork helped and I was not making any mistakes and was hunting properly like planning what mob to do next, picking a course through the mobs, avoiding ninja's, fighting evil and curing world hunger etc so good run and most important very enjoyable

Last edited:
Kinetic IX (does X exist? cause I cant find it??)

X does exist :) and larger as well. Electric ones can do even more DPS using the same skills/professions actually, tho with much lower range (around 25-27 meters instead of 45-48).

Kinetic IX = 37,9 DPS
Kinetic X = 39,5 DPS
Electric IX = 39,9 DPS
Electric X = 43,3 DPS
Kinetic XI = 43,8 DPS
Electric XI = 47,9 DPS

They all usually sell for 105-110% or less, but yeah the bigger ones can be a bit difficult to find at times. Also, do remember that markup affects eco very little when it comes to nanochips, since the decay/use is so very low, so just a few % more won't do much in the long run :)

EDIT: There's a Kinetic XI (L) at auction right now, but the buyout is 113,79% which is way higher than the average markup (~105%).

Well I actually knew there was a XI but haven't seen a X for so long maybe just thought they forgot about it :laugh:

I am not quite able to handle XI but should be soon.
Also it's interesting that the electric has more dps, also useful the lower damage interval.

But I just love the "SWOOSH" of kinetic so it's my 1st choice ;)

i like your style in commenting things, specially on post 2 ;)
good luck with your hunts !

Run 4

06-Feb

Un-taxed
Naked /w fapper
Kinetic IX attack nano L
Globals 3
Spent: 531.18
TT back: 161%

Estimated profit: 325.04

Notes: Good solid run, no wasted shots or accidental deaths or anything. By the way for my sword finisher its always some crap kilic L sword, I got philo but cant quite use it yet. Fap always been s10, I dont factor the tip into the profit. I will try with armour but at the moment nothing need to change, my healing cost is about 9ped each run.

Reactions: MPZ
Run 5

13-Feb

Un-taxed
Rascal/5a w/ SI HEART
Kinetic IX attack nano L
Globals 3 (regen VI, Omeagaton Saturn)
Spent: 532.62
TT back: 174.62%

Estimated profit: 402.46

Notes: Yep, that was decent, went alone so was bit boring but my defense costs are cheaper on my own by about 3 ped, not that it matters with 174% TT returns lol

Run 6

13-Feb

Un-taxed
Rascal/5a w/ SI HEART
Kinetic IX attack nano L
Globals 0 :yay:
Spent: 523.55
TT back: 50.87% :yay:

Estimated profit: -256.23 :yay:

Notes: laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaameee :yay:

Good luck Kitch and keep up the good work! Hope you get more profitable runs and skip those awful <70% hunts. :yay::eyecrazy::yay:

Good luck Kitch and keep up the good work! Hope you get more profitable runs and skip those awful <70% hunts. :yay::eyecrazy::yay:

Thanks man!

Nope, more shit to follow I'm afraid :laugh:

-kitch

Run 7

14-Feb

Taxed
Rascal/5a w/ SI HEART
Kinetic IX attack nano L
Globals 0
Spent: 540.59
TT back: 72.62%

Estimated profit: -147

Notes: ...

Run 8

15-Feb

Un-taxed
Rascal/5a w/ SI HEART
Kinetic IX attack nano L
Globals 0
Spent: 546.05
TT back: 61.16%

Estimated profit: -211.06

Nice returns on last three runs......... Glad to see I sm not the only one getting my ass ripped; not even a frikking mini last night and with the eco I have 70% shouldn't happen....

Hopefully the oratan soon is paid for so we get our loot back; good luck with the ambus!

lol, yeah sucks, just waiting for the up-swing to arrive. Yeah Orangutan's are pissing me off not least for spamming the hof board kicking normal hunters off the board..Way too much shared flute in this game

Run 9

15-Feb

Un-taxed
Naked w/ S10 fapper
Kinetic IX attack nano L
Globals 0
Spent: 544.84
TT back: 66.61%

Estimated profit: -180.92

Run 10

15-Feb

Un-taxed
Rascal/5a
Kinetic IX attack nano L
Globals 3
Spent: 1065.08
TT back: 87.17%

Estimated profit: -131.61

Notes: shrapnelshrapnelshrapnelshrapnelshrapnelkillkillkillkillkillkillKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILL!!!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAWRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: MPZ
Run 11

18-Feb

Taxed
Rascal/5a w/si-heart
Kinetic IX attack nano L
Globals 3(isis lc-60)
Spent: 537.33
TT back: 116.04%

Estimated profit: 115.17

Notes: Well I notice on bad days, everything is bad, defense costs, weapon costs(more hits, more mob evade), not just loot. Today was not like that, plus the globals came at the end which was nice, also I found caroot :yay:

Ending log...

Well the truth is I can't be arsed to finish my log as it's just more of the same shit ie, sometimes it goes up, sometimes it goes down, usually after going down it goes back up, and vice versa etc...

sometimes I get shrapnel, other times I get shrapnel, but on the odd occasion I also end up getting shrapnel...

There is no markup; so now even on 98% tt return I'm still losing :eyecrazy:, I have theories why/how MA have managed to fuck this up so badly to make it so pointless to play for tt-in/tt-out but this is not the thread for that(explosive BPs/shrapnel)

Thats it, I will stay in game hunting/mentoring/sweating... soon I think I will try pvp mining when I have more hp

That is all

-kitch

Back