PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Darcy Aeris Wood : was Darcy Aeris is Back Wood
    Society
    I'm so Freeancer
    Images

If you thinnk that Quad is fast you should see me in bed!

this part only works in space:

its really simple just open and close the map over and over. Spamming the M key or whatever you bound it to. you want to start off with around 4 button clicks a second and increase or decrease the number of clicks a second to get the best top speed with respect to the computer hardware you have.

Once you work out the right number of clicks a min you need just make a macro with any supported keyboard, mouse, software or another third party software solution like Macro Express "personal fave"

This exploit works on Montherships, Pathfinders, Starfinders, and (L) Quads, as I have confirmed it my self as pilot. odds are it works with UL quads red ones or otherwise and VTOL's,

the exploit has been in game from the earliest days of the original "Nebla Virus" soc the one that Stagger started.

As for the ethics of cheating/exploiting? if the person chasing you is using this to gain an advantage over you, you have grounds enough to defend your self if you choose to use it in defense.

This part only works on planet:

hold strafe and forward when flying you will start to fly at a odd angle and in turn faster, any of you old gamers will remember this tactic from the good ol days of fps games its known by a lot of names and is simple to do. I only know this to work in (L) quads and did not try it in any other flying vehicles.

in my mind this one is not a exploit I do it every time I fly a quad on planet and have never used it to gain an advantage over another player.

on a side note there was a way to make a helicopter fly forward faster but it was patched or i was told it was.

little Edit:

thought I would say why its only now I am posting this, in part because of the post linked below and because the second I say anything about this and knowing I had shot down a good 50 people in space over the duration of this exploit it would be "assumed" I also used to abuse other players and my self am a cheat. to avoid all that I just said nothing. but this is still going on so like what Hulk did ill do the same and give everyone the same unfair advantage to even things up.

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...quus-vs-L-quad
    Last edited by Aeris_is_back; 02-06-2015 at 05:53.
    Han did not shoot first.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Shogomad Shoti 1st
    Society
    Ex Cons
    Images
    Thx for posting it....everybody shall know about it until MA fix it

btw...anyone know if helicopter "tilting" from side to side still works ?

So this is how ppl can catch you even with 5-10au space between...

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Blog Entries
    Images

So noble of you to give up the secrets day after has been reported to MA....

But at least till fixed people have a chance, so fair play for blowing open the bug that has been used for hmm 2 year?

Hope after using a bug for so long devs have no mercy tbh.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    True TJ Juan
    Society
    Cz-Sk Crows
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

But at least till fixed people have a chance, so fair play for blowing open the bug that has been used for hmm 2 year?

Hope after using a bug for so long devs have no mercy tbh.
    Just because it was posted here on forum now, you think it wasnt posted to MA? Do you realize how long it takes MA to fix shit? Some is not fixed even after years of reports...

There are much more exploits out there, but unless it digs directly into MAs pockets, they dont put it as a priority.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Jennson Laudi Marakomm
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Well at least everyone knows know about it. Fairness restored ...

Darcy Aeris Wood : was Darcy Aeris is Back Wood
    Society
    I'm so Freeancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post

MA has known about this for more then a year maybe two now. Try to make fewer assumptions or indicate that something is an assumption, this is how false information propagates as every idiot will read what you said as fact.
    Han did not shoot first.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Eve Damsel Online
    Society
    Mine To Extract
    Images
    Thx for sharing. Before I was able to troll camping fuckers in space without it, now - with estimated time of fix ~2 years I will be able to do more shit with them!
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post

Pissing in the Loot Pool under a Falling Skies since 2009-04-23

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Granny Rowan Render
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Speed hacks have been reported to MA many times. Usually to meet a reply such as 'it is not a hack but a difference in graphics settings' or perhaps it is internet speeds.

Members of Kronan Interplanetary Spaceship Services (KISS) tested this yesterday, after receiving a tip off.
    We can confirm that it works and discovered variants that give even more speed. Our video of the testing and the full explanation has been sent to support.

As MA will doubtless label this an exploit now, I would strongly recommend that people do not use this and risk a ban, which would be ironic after the pirates have been allowed to get away with this for so long.

Maybe now we can see a more level playing field in space.

Last edited by Granny Rowan; 02-06-2015 at 13:36. Reason: spelling error

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Charley Moondog 1969
    Society
    The Gloryhound Irregulars
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeris_is_back View Post
    MA has known about this for more then a year maybe two now. Try to make fewer assumptions or indicate that something is an assumption, this is how false information propagates as every idiot will read what you said as fact.
    Ok so assuming MA knew about this before the Equui (is that the plural of Equus) went on sale - then this is quite frankly deceitful.

Dev Team "Marco, let's sell a Ferarri Red UL Quad for 50,000 ped, that will outrun an (L) Quad"
    Marco " I like, it - that will show them nasty pirates a thing or to "
    Dev Team " Well actually not really - if those critters from NVE keep rapidly pressing the Map button like they have been for the last couple of years they will still be able to catch it"
    Marco "Ssh we'll keep that bit quiet until we've fleeced the player base for the $125,000 and I can pay for my new RL Ferarri"

Well it does make you wonder
    If it killed you
    It isn't because you have the wrong armour,
    you just need a bigger sword

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast