Selling: Are you tired of your ugly friends? (Beauty shop sales thread)

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Then this is your chance to make them look this sexy:

b5.jpg

What I offer today, is a fully furnished Beauty Saloon ready for use. The Shop is located in Omegaton West Habitat and uses one of the oh-so well located apartments, only seconds away from the teleporter. Upon entrance to the shop you are met by a huge panorama window that fits perfectly in the modern yet cozy styled saloon.

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

Despite the apartment being occupied by no less than 44 items at this time, it looks empty. The reason for this is that this medium sized apartment comes with the possibility to be filled with 120 items. 120 item points is a lot, so the room is needed, and will fit enough chairs to let your whole society come join you while makeing the world more beautiful.

b3.jpg

The southwest corner of the room offers a calm spot where the magic is done. Under the bright light of a Nano Ceiling Lamp you will be able to perform all sorts surgical and cosmetic procedures including but not limited to haircuts, breast enlargement and chin reduction if you for some reason would need a thinner chin.

BUT WAIT! THERE IS MORE!​

b4.jpg

Included in this package is all the important tools and materials to get you going right away!

-------------------------------------------

What I offer is a fully functional beauty shop, including:

• Mid-Size Omegaton West Habitat Apartment
  • Face Sculpting Chair + Face Sculpting Toolkit
  • Body Sculpting Unit + Body Sculpting Toolkit
  • Hair Stylist Chair + Hair Stylist Toolkit

On top of this comes 140+ PED of materials for the procedures, some fruits for the customers and all the decorations inside the apartment. I am selling this as a complete package, and for all this, this ready-to-go one estate-claim away business, I ask 2,800 PED or 2 CLD

The TT value of the items inside is 570+ PED. On top of this the last chairs and tools sold by True Juan here on PCF sold for TT+1,500. Add to that the value of the apartment, and you are in for a bargain!

So stop having ugly friends, act now!

The apartment is set to public so anyone who might be interested can visit it. Omegaton West Habitat, Beta Complex 11B.

The offer has expired

Last edited:
Wow WhiningSkeptic!
This sales thread is so beautifully written you had me blowing the dust off my PED Card. :rolleyes:
Good Luck with the sale..

grabbed deep in my pockets to find how much PEDs i have0.0 Remember: Ahh damned i'm not a beautician. You almost got me with that brilliantly written sales thread. :ahh:

I thought I can hire a hitman here... never mind. :)

Bump for all the beautiful people with ugly friends!!

Found a buyer, so the shop can be considered sold. Thread may be left open to discuss the awesomeness of it, I will request a lock once transaction is done.

Back