Uber: Just a little ESI

dixon

Guardian
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Mick Dicka Dicka
If you're all sitting comfortably, then I'll begin :)

So me and a friend, supajosh, had a pretty poor hunt on a couple different mobs. We looted a small mushroom from the cave but even with that we were still at a loss.

I had a few things to sell in Twin Peaks while josh went to check out what wave the Rex spawn was at. Wave 9 so I thought I had enough time to do my deal and get over there for waves 10-12. Took a little while to sort all the %'s out (Joys of selling Ores and Enmatters).

I landed just as the sand king spawned... It was a pretty lucky jump as I landed within range to start shooting straight away, I was one of the first to hit, hence the swirls.

Me and josh were talking on Skype as we always do when we hunt, normally giving each other a lot of abuse as well as dreaming of the big time loots.

As we started shooting the SK josh said 'just a little esi would sort out our losses for today'

I think it may have just covered it!

print_screen_2015-02-05_21-33-52.jpg

Full TT esi!

I know a lot of you will feel a little annoyed that I turned up just as the SK spawned but believe me I've done my fair share of full waves and came out feeling a little hard done by.

I'd also just like to say that I was using a Zero-four, which I looted a couple days ago, that was tier 0.9 then tiered to 1.0 so I stopped shooting and put an enhancer on... you know because that made the difference ;) haha.

Good Luck Everyone!

P.S. It's for sale :) send me a PM

Nothing like a five digit value hof to make your day.

Congrats!

That is a nice ESI. Congratulations for it.:yay:

Gratz! I was there yesterday too and I only received 40 ped out of it all which told me an item had to have dropped. Since there was no rare item, this esi explains it all :p

Gratz ye'bastard!

haha, thats a nice esi. big gz :yay:

Gz a nice ESI ! The harder now is maybe to find the buyer ? :lolup:

Damn nice gz :yay:

Gratz Nice ESI :yay::wtg::yay:

congrats

so what happend to this?
This is a flag called "disable auto-generated loot" which can be placed on individual creatures where it makes sense. Setting the flag means that auto-generated items such as ESI's, Oils, Makeup, Paints etc won't drop on the creature, instead only ammo and specifically assigned loot items will drop.

The flag was placed on the puny creatures because it didn't make sense to spread out a few pecs here and there in various trash item stacks, it only makes the game seem more expensive than it is it TT values get spread out.

The flag was also placed on big shared loot monsters such as wave spawner bosses because players have been complaining for ages about one or two people getting high TT items and full ESI's while others getting no loot at all. These creatures can still drop combat tokens which now becomes a more common occurence since the TT value can't be used to fill up big L items etc.

i call bullshit on "Kim the Fable Weaver"

congrats

so what happend to this?

i call bullshit on "Kim the Fable Weaver"

HAHAHAH ... did u ever believe in the lies of them ?

GZ for the ESI looter ! :yay::yay::yay:

gz to socmate!

I never thought I'd get to post in this category never mind with a loot so high value. Thank you all for the grats sand kind words

This loot means the world to me and good friend supajosh and we appreciate all your support!

Made my day that thing did :ahh: Now if someone would be as kind to buy it so i can go and blow some more peds :sniper:

Back