Argonaut

I hunted a lot near Twin and there are mostly young, 1 adult per ~5 young, scouts are rare and occasional higher level so per every scout or higher must be killed ~10 young and adults.
Which is not good:-(

I agree, the New Swiss owner may need to consider cranking up the maturity 1 notch (or any other LA owner) to help those doing the Argonaut Bronze.

Very good Density of Argonaut Guardian to Leader for Bronze and Silver Mission at "That Freaking Cold Place" @ [19165, 51596, 103]. As of now, mixed with big Merps but, fun to hunt.

Last edited:
Very good Density of Argonaut Guardian to Leader for Bronze and Silver Mission at "That Freaking Cold Place" @ [19165, 51596, 103]. As of now, mixed with big Merps but, fun to
hunt.

Guardian to Leader are not a problem incl untaxed - there are a lot of places where they can be hunted. The problem is exactly in the scouts. They are with the least HP from all the argo maturities and it is kinda unwise to hunt 2-3 PED mobs when 2/3 PED mobs are needed.

Guardian to Leader are not a problem incl untaxed - there are a lot of places where they can be hunted. The problem is exactly in the scouts. They are with the least HP from all the argo maturities and it is kinda unwise to hunt 2-3 PED mobs when 2/3 PED mobs are needed.

I can attempt to mess with the maturity level to find that happy Scout spot. But again, it would be tough to just grind away on the Argonauts right now because I still have big Merps running around. Next month the Merps will probably be gone.

Can someone scan Agrash before they kill it and update the details please?

(Screenshot if possible)

Thanks in advance! :thumbup:

Can someone scan Agrash before they kill it and update the details please?

(Screenshot if possible)

Thanks in advance! :thumbup:

I'm partway through collecting data, will update later tonight or tomorrow.

I'm partway through collecting data, will update later tonight or tomorrow.

It's ok Oleg, I have the info now, ill update this thread soon :xmas:

It's ok Oleg, I have the info now, ill update this thread soon :xmas:

Great, and I can probably fill a couple of gaps on mission points at least.

EDIT: Might as well add what I have while I'm here, still some boss info missing.

Great, and I can probably fill a couple of gaps on mission points at least.

EDIT: Might as well add what I have while I'm here, still some boss info missing.

I wasn't aware you were scanning them too. ;)

Here is Agrash:

agrash_11_dec_18.jpg

And what everyone is looking for is where they are!
<Drumroll....>

Agrash 87200, 94800

Most of the others 68500, 87200.

:thumbup:

(info as of December 2018 - temporary spawn)

ludark_11_dec_18.jpg

Ludark can also be found South of Fort Ithaca at the moment.

Thank you Svarog for the heads up! :thumbup:

Can anyone recommend the best place for the bronze mission?

10k scout or higher. I dont mind taxed lands as long as some decent event is active.

Aarg too many youngs there now. Welcome any other suggestions

Aarg too many youngs there now. Welcome any other suggestions

Directly west a short distance from Twin Peaks there currently are Argonaut Adult/Scout/Gatherer/Guardian, nearly perfect spawn for grinding Bronze Challenge.

Ahhh awesome thanks v much
That will be next stop thiseve

Where were the scavenger elite moved too ? Last time I played I always went to troy and there isn't any there. No on ingame seems to want to answer when I ask too.

As people will now Argonaut Scavenger Elite were moved from outside the west side of Fort Troys. With the help of Alhana I think she was called I found the new location NE of troy some distance up. It seems a slightly bigger spawn too.

Lon: 81109 Lat: 69127

Argonauts have been added to the DNA of LA #44 - deATH ahead (20000,60300)

Maturity: Scavenger - Leader
Density: High, mixed with Molisks

Back