Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
index.php

Calypsocod

Description

It is of course not in any way related to the Cod-species, but reminiscent in taste the early settlers named it so. Grows up to two meters in length and is able to move at terrific speed. Main habitat is shallow waters off coastal areas.

Creature Type

Animal

Damage Type

To add

Maturities

MaturityLHealthDamageAgiIntPsyStaStr
Freshwater Calypsocod Young
Young8240Medium15852430
Mature10330Medium15853330
Old11370Medium16853730
Provider14480Large16854830
Guardian16640Large17856430
Dominant20750Large18857531
Alpha25960Great18859632
Old Alpha301210Great198512135
Prowler381520Huge198515238
Stalker471920Huge208519240

Locations

PlanetLon.Lat.MaturityDensityNotesVerified
Calypso2032036817Young to ProviderLowMixed with Leviathan21-Feb-15
Calypso5430072000Alpha to StalkerMixed with Razortooth
Calypso5050067200Guardian to AlphaHighMixed with Razortooth

Miscellaneous

Link to EntropiaWiki
Archived Bestiary information

Last edited:
Reserved...

The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
54300 72000 alpha to stalker mixed with razortooth same maturity range

Pemphredo island

south of pemphreod TP

50523 67192

Calypsocod gardian alfa high density

mixed with

Razortooth dominant old alfa high density

At 60912, 77224 there is a Lake and it's a Great Spot to hunt them for the Daily Category 1 Mission !

Only Young lvl 8 to Old lvl 11 and the density is quite good (y) (just swim in the lake from one side to the other and they'll spawn non-stop :love:)

And if you die... There is an outpost just near the Lake.

edit : There is an event in this lake called the "Rippersnapper Frenzy". If you're there for the calypsocod, just disable it. To do so, looking north go at the right side of the lake where the event starts, then wait for the wave message. Wait for the rippersnappers to appear then leave this lake area. You'll see the message "you have left the area" then after this one "you're fish food!", and that message means 2 things...

You have 30 minutes to kill Calypsocodq before the event starts again, and the whole lake will be filled with them ^_^

Last edited:
You have 30 minutes to kill Calypsocodq before the event starts again, and the whole lake will be filled with them ^_^
Thanks, great info!

The thing is that I didn't finish in 30 minutes so indeed that mass of Rippersnappers appeared. I let them kill me so I revived at the revival east of the lake. I immediately ran back into the water (no running back and forth) and it showed me those two messages again and I faced the Calypsocods again so I could finish the daily! Nice effect :)

Afterwards I left and I have no idea how to reset that event to have others see the Rippersnappers...

Afterwards I left and I have no idea how to reset that event to have others see the Rippersnappers...
The event automatically goes to a 30 minute timer once it is either completed or failed. If you turn up while it is on a cooldown, a message in chat shows the time it will become available again.

Also, you can stay on the far west side of the lake without triggering the event, but you will need to wait little longer for respawn.

Now also in the lake East of New Treasure Island Main hangat TP
teleport coords:
/wp [Calypso, 37057, 53587, 179, New Treasure Island Main Hangar]

Now also in the lake East of New Treasure Island Main hangat TP
teleport coords:
/wp [Calypso, 37057, 53587, 179, New Treasure Island Main Hangar]
I was there yesterday, ran around the lake and only found Razortooth.

Back