Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
index.php

Diripi

Description

This is a large aggressive insect. It constructs hives on the ground.

Creature Type

Animal

Damage Type

To add

Maturities

MaturityLHealthDamageAgiIntPsyStaStr
Young340Minimal101010410
Mature44021121010412
Old460Small121010614
Provider
Guardian5100Small1610101017
Dominant6120Small1710101217
Alpha6140Limited1910101417
Old Alpha7180Limited2010101817
Prowler7190Limited2210101917
Stalker7210Limited2310102117

Locations

PlanetLon.Lat.MaturityDensityNotesVerified
Calypso6873677136Young to MatureLow20-Feb-15

Miscellaneous

Link to EntropiaWiki
Archived Bestiary information

Last edited by a moderator:
Reserved...

The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Scans of mature and young:

It's quite likely mature has more HP as young (stamina is rounded down) but would need to sweat them to establish more precise values. (what if a mobs has e.g. 47.5 HP? would it yield 47 or 48 sweat?)

Thanks, info added.

Until recently mob HP was always in multiples of 10. Only relatively new mobs, and only very small ones, have been shown to break this rule. There's never been any evidence of any mob stats being non-integer.

In most cases, like this one, I'm going to make the assumption that max HP is Stamina x 10.

If someone wants to prove it one way or the other by counting the sweat yield that'd be great :)

just tried going to 66000, 70930 per this thread.

Its not diripi - its all oscollum young - prowler.

There is an Osseo spawn around there but if you look around I think you should find an area with only Diripi. Perhaps the co-ordinates are a little off.

I also have gone here and flew around for 10-15 mins, these cords are simply wrong.

As i completed a daily mission today.

For a rookie like me it was better to TP to Hestia than going west from Zychion (too many high lvl mobs around)

So from Hestia i went north (cross the sea), and then once on the other side ran along the beach to the east and found plenty.

If i may say... If these things are "mosquitoes", they're f...... aggressive -_- smelled my blood from far away lol

Also hunting them is like "play the pixel", harder to aim than usual mobs.
And sometimes they go underground and i had to move around to make them pop-up.

Last edited:
I can confirm a spawn using the directions from TontonX above.

Maturity is Young to Provider so far.

Spawn is kinda low but enough to get a daily done.

Coords: [Calypso, 67963, 77107, 109, Waypoint]

Saw small snabbles and exaros there too but not many.

The whole clearing at those coords has groups of 4 or 5 diripi in them. They tend to stay underground but a little jumping while walking backwards usually will get them to pop up.

Back