Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
index.php

Faucervix

Description

This strange creature stands tall despite its two short legs. The full name of this semi-humanoid creature is Faucervixenonoid, a name based solely on its distinguishing long throat and neck. It can walk erect but will use its amrs when it has to run.

Creature Type

Animal

Damage Type

To add

Maturities

MaturityLHealthDamageAgiIntPsyStaStr
Young5802235103863
Mature5120Small351421265
Old6170Small341531750
Provider7210Limited351622163
Guardian8290Medium351632969
Dominant832043361733270
Alpha9360Medium3517103670
Old Alpha10420Medium401834280
Prowler11460Medium411934683
Stalker

Locations

PlanetLon.Lat.MaturityDensityNotesVerified
Calypso7010068800Young to OldLowMixed with Merp18-Jul-18
Calypso6500080000Young

Miscellaneous

Link to EntropiaWiki
Archived Bestiary information

Last edited:
Reserved...

The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Faucervix Young to mature 71099 85253 mixed with Snarksnot old to guardian. Spawn is low to medium.

26/03/2015

Is there a mission for these?

Is there a mission for these?
Faucervix was one of my favorite mobs when first time visited Caly :) Never had a mission and isn't fair. I think still there isn't any.
Best place for low maturity is Eurus.

The Faucervix spawn near Eurus is gone.

(Instead there is a medium Atrax Young spawn there now)

Faucervix was one of my favorite mobs when first time visited Caly :) Never had a mission and isn't fair. I think still there isn't any.
Best place for low maturity is Eurus.

That lack of missions for Faucervix is one of my favorite things about them as I've noticed loot on several mobs change radically when missions for those mobs were created. And I love hunting Faucervix. I just want Eurus back just like it was. And my shoes.

That lack of missions for Faucervix is one of my favorite things about them as I've noticed loot on several mobs change radically when missions for those mobs were created. And I love hunting Faucervix. I just want Eurus back just like it was. And my shoes.

updated - (2 November 2016) :today I returned to Caly after some time. First I noticed that I had lost Eurus TP and then when I flew there I confirmed what Haruto and Lefty mentioned.
Faucervix spawn is gone and a bug-spot with some light effect,instead of TP who had removed completely.
So I copy again what Svarog suggest
"for Faucervix try: 65000, 80000 big spawn of small ones, no other mobs"

Last edited:
This spawn is gone:

Calypso 71200 85254 Young to Old Low Mixed with Snarksnot 26-Mar-15

Also, there are daily Faucervix missions on occasion...

This is the text from the daily mission:

Recent CDF biological scans indicate creature activity northwest of Billy's Spaceship Afterworld teleporter.

West of Corinth East Hangars A teleporter

East, northeast of Cape Corinth teleporter

East of Jurra Plateau teleporter

West of Eos teleporter

North of Notus teleporter

West, east of Fort Fury teleporter

Northeast of Chug's Hideout teleporter

Southwest, north of Eurus teleporter

Southeast of Fort Ithaca teleporter

Northwest of Atlas Haven teleporter

Southwest of Twin Peaks teleporter

Northwest of Fort Pandora teleporter

This is the text from the daily mission:

Of those lists, only the last 1-2 entries are usually more or less relevant, because they simply add new locations at the bottom of the list. The older entries sometimes even mention locations that don't exist for years.

Of those lists, only the last 1-2 entries are usually more or less relevant, because they simply add new locations at the bottom of the list. The older entries sometimes even mention locations that don't exist for years.

THAT explains why I couldn't find any based on that list. Thanks for the tip on that. The second location on the first post definitely panned out for me.

spawn gone @ 71200, 85254

71200, 85254 is snarg young to alpha now

A sparse but consistent spawn of Faucervix @ [70166, 68852, 309] (and up on the hill above)

Maturities= Young and Old

Sprinkled in with (now) Merps at times.

Thanks for all the info/work you guys give to the community in these categories. :beerchug:

Last edited:
I confirm the nice spot in 2021 at 70200, 68700 (y) (not far from EOS TP)

Majority of young Faucervix, so very good for the daily mission (kill 50 of them)

Mature and Old scarcely appear, 1 every 5-10 young, and even more rarely Alpha to Prowler (only saw 2 of them in 2 hours)

There is a river, in case a Maturity appears which is lethal to you, pull the mob to the center of the river, withstand 2-3 hits and then it will drown :giggle:

Back