Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
index.php

Gibnib

Description

This small hybrid bird was originally a domestic pet amongst the first human settlers. The colorful feathers and its inability to fly make it hard to explain how it's been able to survive and multiply in the wild environment on Calypso

Creature Type

Animal

Damage Type

To add

Maturities

MaturityLHealthDamageAgiIntPsyStaStr
Young010Minimal11111
Mature030Minimal11131
Old030Minimal11131
Provider040Minimal11141
Guardian050Minimal11151
Dominant050Minimal11151
Alpha060Minimal11161
Old Alpha070Minimal11171
Prowler080Minimal11181
Stalker090Minimal11191

Locations

PlanetLon.Lat.MaturityDensityNotesVerified
Calypso6130074000Young to ProwlerLow14-Apr-15
Calypso5260460364Alpha to Old AlphaLowMixed with Chirpy28-Mar-15
Calypso6000075600Young to ProviderLow15-Mar-16
Calypso7577090530Guardian to DominantLow

Miscellaneous

Link to EntropiaWiki
Archived Bestiary information

Last edited:
Reactions: DoA
Reserved...

The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Found decent Chirpy spawn

Despite the unfortunate description in the subject line this is a GIBNIB spawn.

It is on the island that formerly had SteelBirds south of Port Atlantis.

[61364, 73983, 121]

Found Young to Old Alpha.

Best to one-shot to avoid them suiciding into the water.

Last edited:
Edited for my Dain Bramage

Last edited:
Despite the unfortunate description in the subject line this is a GIBNIB spawn.

It is on the island that formerly had SteelBirds south of Port Atlantis.

[61364, 73983, 121]

Found Young to Old Alpha.

Best to one-shot to avoid them suiciding into the water.

great spot thanks - got the bonus mission today and knocked it out pretty fast on this island after making my round @ the medusa tp (which is also a good spot for the buggers)

As of VU15, Gibnib always run straight north . Hence you can avoid turning if you approach them from south. (On an off-topic note, Chirpy always run straight south.)

Like all birdies running away, they stop once out of radar visibility. If you fail to kill it within your weapon's range, don't chase it - stand and wait for it to disappear from radar, then walk north and it'll be there.

My favorite spot is north of Camp Echidna North Hangar, fly over the server border (90112 latitude); the strip between the server border and PVP is wide enough.

As of VU15, Gibnib always run straight north . Hence you can avoid turning if you approach them from south. (On an off-topic note, Chirpy always run straight south.)

Like all birdies running away, they stop once out of radar visibility. If you fail to kill it within your weapon's range, don't chase it - stand and wait for it to disappear from radar, then walk north and it'll be there.

My favorite spot is north of Camp Echidna North Hangar, fly over the server border (90112 latitude); the strip between the server border and PVP is wide enough.

Confirmed as of today, great spot for Gibnibs,

Completely daily of 10 gibnibs in about 1 minute. Thanks a lot for the info

(Sorry for necro bump, but wanted to confirm the spawn location is still the same as of today)

Found small spawn of Gibnib

Out for other purposes, I happened upon a small spawn/spot with Gibnib at 75769, 90529. I saw Guardian-Dominant. Call it a very small spawn at a "exact" point.

cheers, eras

Same, got the daily mission today and after a good swim towards the island south of PA, it was a piece of cake.

Even broke-even... these birds sure have stuff on them :LOL:

edit : The Category 2 daily mission also works on all maturities.
(had to kill 10 of them for the 20 daily tokens, and the Young was counted (y))

Last edited:
Back