Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
index.php

Harbinger

Description

Harbinger type combat cyborg represents a new paradigm in Robot design: a fusion of ordinary powered load-bearing mechanics and organic tissue, and attached or held weapon systems rather than onboard weapons.

Yulebot

This robot is on the top of Father Lootius naughty list and may have stolen the loot for Christmas!

Creature Type

Robot

Damage Type

To add

Maturities

MaturityLHealthDamageAgiIntPsyStaStr
Alpha14450Large4225254552
Beta15510Large4426265155
Gamma17570Large4626265760
Delta18600Large4928286063
Epsilon20680Large5029296870
Digamma21750Great5230307577
Zeta23810Great5532328183
Eta25900Great5633339087
Theta291100Great563535110104
Iota1246340Immense573737634201

Core Harbinger:

Generation 14210Small2012218
Generation 411620Medium2412628
Generation 616990Large2612998
Generation 8251600Great28121608
Generation 10352360Great30122368

Yulebot:

Yulebot (Solo 1)
Yulebot (Solo 2)
Yulebot (Solo 3)456200Great40707062070
Yulebot (Solo 4)
Yulebot (Solo 5)
Yulebot (FFA 1)
Yulebot (FFA 2)
Yulebot (FFA 3)
Yulebot (FFA 4)
Yulebot (FFA 5)

Locations

PlanetLon.Lat.MaturityDensityNotesVerified
Calypso6100085000Alpha to IotaMediumMultiple small spawns of different maturities

Missions

Mission NameObjectiveReward
Hunting Challenge: Iron Harbinger IKill Harbinger worth 1200 pointsChoice of 37 skills (1.26 PED / 0.81 PED / 0.41 PED)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Harbinger IIKill Harbinger worth 3000 pointsChoice of 37 skills (3.16 PED / 2.03 PED / 1.02 PED)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Harbinger IIIKill Harbinger worth 12000 pointsChoice of 37 skills (12.63 PED / 8.13 PED / 4.06 PED)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Harbinger IVKill Harbinger worth 30000 pointsChoice of 37 skills (31.58 PED / 20.33 PED / 10.15 PED)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Harbinger VKill Harbinger worth 60000 pointsChoice of 37 skills (63.15 PED / 40.65 PED / 20.30 PED)

MaturityIron Challenge Points
Alpha6
Beta6
Gamma7
Delta7
Epsilon8
Digamma9
Zeta10
Eta11
Theta13
Iota

Miscellaneous

Link to EntropiaWiki
Archived Bestiary information

Core Harbinger and Yulebot are event mobs with separate stats and do not count towards Harbinger missions.

Last edited:
Reserved...

The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Yulebot table added but no data yet, please post it if you have it.

Got the other data from Mayhem mobs but could use some scans and L numbers of Yulebot in the various categories.

Did even more tests v level 8, gen 4:

Pegasus + 6A ~ 18.5 max
Pegasus + 8AL ~ 30.5 max

I'm scratching my head a little... I'll come up with something

The best way to work it out is to confirm the damage types first. If it really is Penetration and Burn only (which I think it probably is) it should be easy to rule out the other types. If, for example, Goblin+5b doesn't decay then we can rule out 4 damage types straight away.

Working out the ratio of the damage types is much harder or even impossible though, especially for high damage mobs. In this case I think it's more heavily weighted on Penetration than Burn, given that I take quite a lot more damage in Salamander+6a than I do in PoE+6a. If I was to guess I'd probably say about 75%/25%, but it is only a guess.

The 111 damage on Entropedia was determined with a max/min test so it's probably correct, but you can use crit reduction data to help confirm that too. Test with and without an Athenic ring are ideal.

It's also worth noting for the sake of anyone reading this thread in the future that your tests and this discussion are about the Core Harbinger, not the regular Harbinger.

No serious damage calcs done but from my opinion Core Harbinger damage is considerably more pen than burn.

At first, I started with Pegasus/5B's, and had little trouble, mostly 1 - 5 dmg, and the occasional crit for more, up to Cat 4 Harb's. Cat 5 hit a bit harder, so I checked Entropedia damage info on Harbinger 31.25 stab/cut, 37.5 burn so I switched to Polaris mistaking pen for burn, and 5B's. Couldn't understand why I was getting drilled for 50 - 100 dmg at times, or constant healing. Then I realized my mistake and switched to Eon/Hermes and 6A's. No trouble at all with Cat 5 Harb's, mostly 1's - 3's dmg and occasional crit for a bit more, but seldom healed and had no trouble with multi mob at same time on me. But it wasn't until armor repair that I realized that the 5B's had no decay, at all, and thought maybe it was a bug, then realized that the Core Harbinger had different dmg type. I did have 6A decay. So.... the simpler response, no cut/stab dmg and I would guess pretty close to 50/50 Pen/Burn dmg only.

223 HP
lvl 40 Dodge

At first, I started with Pegasus/5B's, and had little trouble, mostly 1 - 5 dmg, and the occasional crit for more, up to Cat 4 Harb's. Cat 5 hit a bit harder, so I checked Entropedia damage info on Harbinger 31.25 stab/cut, 37.5 burn so I switched to Polaris mistaking pen for burn, and 5B's. Couldn't understand why I was getting drilled for 50 - 100 dmg at times, or constant healing. Then I realized my mistake and switched to Eon/Hermes and 6A's. No trouble at all with Cat 5 Harb's, mostly 1's - 3's dmg and occasional crit for a bit more, but seldom healed and had no trouble with multi mob at same time on me. But it wasn't until armor repair that I realized that the 5B's had no decay, at all, and thought maybe it was a bug, then realized that the Core Harbinger had different dmg type. I did have 6A decay. So.... the simpler response, no cut/stab dmg and I would guess pretty close to 50/50 Pen/Burn dmg only.

223 HP
lvl 40 Dodge

That's interesting...IN Core 5 I was taking 15-40 damage in Polaris 6A. I took more damage wearing Polaris with CDF Armor Plate Calidus II plates (44 burn)

Iron Challenge Points for:
Beta = 6 pts
Gamma = 7 pts

anyone got the stage/ped rewards?

Stage 4 CDF 31.56ped
Stage 5 CDF 63.13ped

No serious damage calcs done but from my opinion Core Harbinger damage is considerably more pen than burn.

A little off topic but I've always wondered, how do people figure this out? What is the test method?

Smaller Harbingers

Hi!

The position given might be classified better than "low" spawn, standing very near at 61549, 84121 there's two spawn points - directly (and very short) East and West of this pos - with low maturity. If you shoot with something big the spawn will maybe not so good. My example: Tagging one and one and kill with DOA Boneshatter (L) / Dante, I do not outkill the spawns. Good spot if you get Daily (numbers), as well as for Iron (points) if you want the easy ones.

Alpha - Beta - Delta - Gamma here, far as I can see.

Very easy to find a spot in terrain to tag from safe distance.

Keep it up Mega and all that helps out, so useful this thread!

cheers, eras

I've noticed since the most recent patch this mob no longer accesses the generic "bot loot table" which has all the random robot components, GNA, and stuff like that.

Killed about 1000-1500 of them and only got shrapnel, robot buffers, robot optical lens (their normal drops), navy paint, and socket components, nothing else.

Not sure if this is intentional or not but I wouldn't recommend hunting them very much anymore as a result of this change.

Went to the usual spot for the daily (NW from Phoenix, SW from Sisyphus) and no harbinger in sight.:confused:

Went to the usual spot for the daily (NW from Phoenix, SW from Sisyphus) and no harbinger in sight.:confused:

Have you tried a bit further west from Sisyphus?

MA removed Drokas and Harbingers who were in the big crater area (NW of Phoneix), but there should be Harbis further nortwest of the crater.

not at location

no longer at this location listed, will post when i find them

People are globalling on them, they must be somewhere...

Harbingers are where they've been for quite some time, on the plateau west-south-west from Fort Sisyphus.

61xxx, 85xxx.

They drop mostly shrap though. :laugh:

(edit: there are multiple spawns of different maturities, and the plateau stretches almost two kilometers to the west all the way to Hadesheim West Estates (is it a new thing?); you might need to fly around a bit to find specific maturity)

Harbingers are where they've been for quite some time, on the plateau west-south-west from Fort Sisyphus.

61xxx, 85xxx.

They drop mostly shrap though. :laugh:

(edit: there are multiple spawns of different maturities, and the plateau stretches almost two kilometers to the west all the way to Hadesheim West Estates (is it a new thing?); you might need to fly around a bit to find specific maturity)

Thank you. I'm sure we had these spawns listed before, I don't know why it was taken off.

And still there in 2022 (y) The spawn maturity at 61600 - 85000 is great for the Daily category 2 Mission (Kill 80 of them)

Lvl 14 to 21 (Alpha to Digamma, though the average is lvl 17), easily pulled one by one, fast re-spawn so no downtime.

Back