Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
index.php

Kerberos

Description

The Kerberos is a peculiar species, as it mimics the appearance of the far more dangerous creature, the Osseocollum, to scare and confuse predators into believing it is more dangerous than it really is. This is uncommon but not unheard of in evolution and is called Batesian mimicry by biologists. It is an adaptation for survival evolved many times over on Earth, but never in creatures as big as Kerberos and Osseocollum. For this reason, Kerberos is a unique creature.

Creature Type

Animal

Damage Type

To add

Maturities

MaturityLHealthDamageAgiIntPsyStaStr
Young2110Minimal2020201111
Mature3170102121211717
Old3240Minimal2222222424
Provider4320192222223232
Guardian5410222323234141
Dominant6510262323235151
Alpha6620292424246262
Old Alpha7740Limited2424247474
Prowler17840742525258486
Stalker401520Great25252515293

Mayhem Kerberos:

MaturityLHealthDamageAgiIntPsyStaStr
Mayhem Kerberos (Solo 1)6400Limited1010104040
Mayhem Kerberos (Solo 2)9700Limited1515157045
Mayhem Kerberos (Solo 3)161250Large20252512570
Mayhem Kerberos (Solo 4)302500Great28323225090
Mayhem Kerberos (Solo 5)506500Great28323265090
Mayhem Kerberos (FFA 1)14900Limited1010109040
Mayhem Kerberos (FFA 2)272000Medium15151520045
Mayhem Kerberos (FFA 3)564200Great20252542070
Mayhem Kerberos (FFA 4)896800Huge28323268090
Mayhem Kerberos (FFA 5)13311000Huge283232110090

Locations

PlanetLon.Lat.Direction from nearest TPMaturityDensityNotesVerified
Calypso7430067400@ BoreasYoung to Old AlphaMedium13-Oct-15
Calypso8120072600@ OsereYoung to DominantHigh16-Oct-15
Calypso8032073000NW OsereGuardian to StalkerMedium16-Oct-15
Calypso7100071400E Jurra PlateauOld to StalkerMedium16-Oct-15
Calypso6640069700S NotusOld Alpha to StalkerMediumFocus on Stalkers; some blending with meandering Longu and Frescoquda can occur18-Jan-16
Calypso8090068300E Fort TroyYoung to OldLow13-Oct-15
Calypso6640076000N Fort IsisYoungLowMixed with Allophyl, Plumatergus, Snarg13-Oct-15

Missions

Mission NameObjectiveReward
Hunting Challenge: Iron Kerberos IKill Kerberos worth 1200 pointsAnatomy (0.24) / Inflict Ranged Damage (0.15) / Dodge (0.08)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Kerberos IIKill Kerberos worth 3000 pointsBLP Weaponry Technology (0.59) / Plasma Weaponry Technology (0.39) / Bravado (0.19)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Kerberos IIIKill Kerberos worth 12000 pointsShortblades (2.38) / Explosive Projectile Weaponry Technology (1.54) / Support Weapon Systems (0.77)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Kerberos IVKill Kerberos worth 30000 pointsWeapons Handling (5.94) / Inflict Ranged Damage (3.85) / Evade (1.93)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Kerberos VKill Kerberos worth 60000 pointsHeavy Melee Weapons (11.88) / Light Melee Weapons (7.72) / First Aid (3.85)
Hunting Challenge: Bronze KerberosKill Kerberos worth 60000 points (Old and above)Perception (22.50) / Alertness (14.69) / Melee Combat (7.34)

MaturityIron Challenge PointsBronze Challenge Points
Young6n/a
Mature9n/a
Old116
Provider158
Guardian1910
Dominant2312
Alpha2714
Old Alpha3217
Prowler4825
Stalker9850

Miscellaneous

Link to Entropiawiki
Archived Bestiary information

Mayhem Kerberos are an event mob with separate stats and do not count towards the Kerberos Iron Challenge.

Last edited:
Reserved...

The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Huge jumps between old alpha, prowler and stalkers.

Does anyone know a good prowler spawn?

Its in the same place, Boreas, we're all forced to wander around for them.

Northwest of Osere. Mostly stalkers though.

Good to know, thanks.

Give us some co-ords and full details on the maturities and they can be added to the first post.

Sighting of a large drawn-out spawn of K. Provider to Stalker (possibly even all maturities, did not explore closer just flying over) almost all the way to the east of Jurra Plateau up to the outpost at 72020, 71130. Low to medium density, not mixed.

Sighting of a large drawn-out spawn of K. Provider to Stalker (possibly even all maturities, did not explore closer just flying over) almost all the way to the east of Jurra Plateau up to the outpost at 72020, 71130. Low to medium density, not mixed.

Can you post co-ords of the spawn itself rather than the nearby landmarks please, that way I can add it without having to go and check it myself :)

Can you post co-ords of the spawn itself rather than the nearby landmarks please, that way I can add it without having to go and check it myself :)
It's all the way between Jurra and the outpost whose coords I gave, from right outside turret range on both sides. I didn't know what other coords to post for such a large field.
Edit: Centerpoint is around 71432, 71424.

Last edited:

You are adding data without checking it out?

It's all the way between Jurra and the outpost whose coords I gave, from right outside turret range on both sides. I didn't know what other coords to post for such a large field.
Edit: Centerpoint is around 71432, 71424.

We just need any co-ords which people can go to and know that they'll see the mobs when they get there. The size and dimensions of the spawn are beyond the scope of our table. We're just keeping it simple so that people can check things out for themselves when they're looking for a mob. I'll put it in as 71400, 71400 (rounding up makes it simpler too).

Similar thing with the Cornundos you posted in that thread, I don't know what to add.

You are adding data without checking it out?

I'm adding data contributed by the community. If it proves to be incorrect it can be changed. For locations it's easy to find out when something is wrong. In this case I know the area he means so I know it's correct anyway.

Last edited:
I'm adding data contributed by the community. If it proves to be incorrect it can be changed. For locations it's easy to find out when something is wrong. In this case I know the area he means so I know it's correct anyway.

I did so too (for example space creatures) but I left the Verified field blank not because I didnt believe the person (far from it in the case of the space creatures example) but 'Verified' accounts for Typos when coodinates typed.

Anyway, just my thinking, how you proceed is completely up to you.

I did so too (for example space creatures) but I left the Verified field blank not because I didnt believe the person (far from it in the case of the space creatures example) but 'Verified' accounts for Typos when coodinates typed.

Anyway, just my thinking, how you proceed is completely up to you.

Yes, I agree, that's the best way to do it and I've left the Verified field blank on another occasions when people have posted locations in the thread that I haven't personally checked. I think we can call it verified as long as a second person corroborates it with an up-to-date confirmation, whether that's one of the Creatures moderators or someone else posting.

The main reason I asked San for better co-ords in this case was to let him know what the most useful way to post a location is, as he's been posting several of them but not always in a way that makes it easy for me to translate the info into the version that goes into the table. Now that he knows that, his already useful contributions should be even more useful in the future.

Similar thing with the Cornundos you posted in that thread, I don't know what to add.

Right at the outpost of which I gave the coords, step outside the door and fall into them. Same as here. I merely added a description for the size and direction of the area covered. In a previous report about Berycled I added landing points smack in the middle because I was flying anyway to check locations I had known earlier, maybe that is better?

Right at the outpost of which I gave the coords, step outside the door and fall into them. Same as here. I merely added a description for the size and direction of the area covered. In a previous report about Berycled I added landing points smack in the middle because I was flying anyway to check locations I had known earlier, maybe that is better?

Yep something from the middle of the spawn is perfect, but as I said above just anywhere in the spawn is good if we have the co-ords. Bear in the mind when I'm updating this I'm probably not in game and can't check locations of outposts etc, and the tables give co-ordinates, not "Go somewhere over here and left a bit" :D

Think of it from the viewpoint of someone looking it up here. What they want to see is "OK, if I go to XXX, YYY I should find this".

Think of it from the viewpoint of someone looking it up here. What they want to see is "OK, if I go to XXX, YYY I should find this".

If you visit my coords you will find exactly this. But I understand what you are saying. I will shift it a bit next time so you don't land on the fence, but right inside. Thanks for clarification.

Mayhem Kerberos table added but no data yet, please post it if you have it.

All I can add is the Mayhem Kerberos do not count towards the Iron Challenge but they do count for the Daily Token missions.

All I can add is the Mayhem Kerberos do not count towards the Iron Challenge but they do count for the Daily Token missions.

Interesting, I wonder if the same is true of the spiders.

Stalker location south of Notus added, had missed that one the first time around. Thanks to Suzy.

any info about new silver challenge?

Domi worth 12, alpha worth 14. not sure if this is same amount of kill points as regular iron challenge stages.

I was flying over the brown area directly northwest of nymphtown between the minopolos area and noticed a decent size spawn of stalkers that had the little green symbol next to there health, which I think is the shared mob symbol or event mob symbol I'm not 100% sure. This was well before migration and I don't know if they are always there or it was some special event. Anyway I was just curious if anyone knew anything about them.

No more stalkers NW of Osere. Mostly dominant to Old Alpha. Couple of Prowlers if you search a lot.

No more stalkers NW of Osere. Mostly dominant to Old Alpha. Couple of Prowlers if you search a lot.

was in disbelief about this since i saw a few stalkers here no more than a week or two ago, but after flying around for 15 or so minutes it seems you are correct :laugh:

thanks for the info

great!
Cuz those stalkers hit you like a steam train compared to all other maturities!
Up to prowler you can do naked but those stalkers are a nasty bunch! :laugh:

Back