Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
index.php

Letomie

Description

Long since extinct, an unusually well preserved fossil of the Letomie has made possible the re-animation of this giant slug from the dawn of ages. Protests have arisen however, arguing that this kind of tamperingwith the course of evolution may be dangerous. Anyhow, the Letomie is back in the Calypsian fauna.

Creature Type

Animal

Damage Type

To add

Maturities

MaturityLHealthDamageAgiIntPsyStaStr
Young421530Large3311115322
Mature551990Great3311119922
Old592100Great3311121022
Provider652370Great3311123722
Guardian712590Great3311125922
Dominant
Alpha
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Locations

PlanetLon.Lat.Direction from nearest TPMaturityDensityNotesVerified
Calypso3599451896SW Treasure Island CastleYoung to MatureLowTI West Hook06-Feb-18
Calypso7880095000S Rogue PlainsYoung to ProviderLowNon-lootable pvp zone28-Apr-15

Miscellaneous

Link to EntropiaWiki
Archived Bestiary information

Last edited:
Reserved...

The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
The letomie SW of castle are now young/mature

TI West Hook density can be changed to low (barely any around).

Dethifier is too busy suing planet partners and being pissy about not being MA's golden child to care about TI anymore.

I'm in the process of making the DNA for this mob. I believe I already have all the letomie parts, just working the formula now. If anybody has DNA fragment parts hit me up, as I seem to need more. If anybody has more letomie parts I'll still buy those too.

I'm in the process of making the DNA for this mob. I believe I already have all the letomie parts, just working the formula now. If anybody has DNA fragment parts hit me up, as I seem to need more. If anybody has more letomie parts I'll still buy those too.

Good news, will definetely give a try when the density is high enough. How long does it take to get density high enough once you placed the DNA ?

There is very decent and dense enough spawn next to fort argus around [78728, 93562, 821]. TI doesnt matter!

Good news, will definetely give a try when the density is high enough. How long does it take to get density high enough once you placed the DNA ?

Density is never especially high with only 1 DNA. Check out Hogglo Ranch to get an idea. I've never seeded an LA from scratch before, so I'm not really sure how long it would take, but I imagine less than a few hours.

Place North-East of Fort Argus (78400, 94800) still good (y) Did the Daily Challenge 3 there (Kill 50 letomie)

Mostly Young and Mature, but seen a few bigger up to lvl 71 Guardian.
If like me you can only kill up to Mature, just run around, aggro is low and you'll find enough low mat.

Back