Mindark fix this!! (Hogglo Diablo event)

Is it possible to hunt or is lag fucked up due to vehicles?

How's the situation in PVP spawn? People friendly over there?

I wouldnt be surprised if we see a rollback; this is obviously a mistake by ma and you are all exploiting the mistake.

Yes, it's hard, but possible.

Nevermind, I am part of it now. Impossible to hunt, and I don't want to be the sole person not able to take on space missions when they are released.

Is it possible to hunt or is lag fucked up due to vehicles?

How's the situation in PVP spawn? People friendly over there?

I wouldnt be surprised if we see a rollback; this is obviously a mistake by ma and you are all exploiting the mistake.

Due to the fact people are paying decay for the skills i very much doubt there will be a rollback.

Last edited:
OK FUCK THIS

Listen MA, we killed twice as many at Pandora as everywhere else combined, and we get absolutely shit for loot and the other 2 spots rake it in. Balance this shit right now or sayanora.

Also, reset this server and clear all the residual right now!!!

I mean it!

Please!!!!

I love you.

Move all area affect mobs to PvP zone, problem solved, we solved the problem and the problem is solved.

Due to the fact people are paying decay for the s´kills i very much doubt there will be a rollback.

Realized that, so I joined in. Don't want to miss out on the hp...

needbiggerserver.jpg

Server seems to work alright but I cant get back in after dinner lol.
If only it would move me to a different server...

This is an unfortunate mistake on MA's part that undermines the efforts and skills of the capital ship captains... It shouldn't be confused with the deliberate actions on MA's part to undermine the efforts and skills of crafters when they implemented vehicle repair, or of skilled hunters when they added mission skill rewards, or of tamers when they removed it from game for ten years, or...

Someoone should check to see if you can attack the auctioneers.

needbiggerserver.jpg

Server seems to work alright but I cant get back in after dinner lol.
If only it would move me to a different server...

I cant logg in inside game either :(((

i Logged out at the pvp spawn, i get timeout everytime i try to log in now.

When they stress tested the servers they forgot something? :(

take ur ATH and shove it! :p

seriously though.. MA servers are Shite - their "testing" and "upgrades" did little if anything

and thanks for helping me feel good about not being there and missing out on loots - cause it's at the expense of lag fest and D/C

Last night was ok, ofc people were skilling in sleips/quad but wasn't so bad...

Today i went to Pandora spawn and even i have to admit was insane lol, everyone told everone else about skilling and became chaos. I've never seen so many vehicles in 1 spot, was quite hypnotic watching the writhing mass of metal hovering and bouncing above the hunters heads. Was like some uber bad bot outta a transformers movie.

I guess no fly zones will be the norm from now on on event spawns, but man it was a sight to behold :laugh:.

Now.... if only they could get so many into space....

at last CLD owners be happy this week

Simply thing is to make area unavailabe for Vehicles like Longtooths event. Dont understand Why MA let vehicles in. Its a Memory Hog btw.

well my guess around 6 ped

It's funny. This thread shows how people enjoy EU in different ways.

A bunch of us run around killing Hogglos.

Some people show up with their ships to get space pilot skills.

Even more people sitting on the forum bitching about it all.

I was there for an hour or two yesterday. Had a lot of fun. Lost a couple hundred PEDs. Noticed no lag whatsoever. A couple spaceships fell on me, but the Hogglos moved around so much that it wasn't really even an issue.

Sorry to interrupt the thread... we now return to your normally scheduled bitching.

Well right now it is NONSTOP unreachable and has been for last 12 hours of the 30 i have been here.

Very lovely.

bloody_mess.jpg

BEST EVENT EVER. :3

Very lovely.

bloody_mess.jpg

BEST EVENT EVER. :3

Too bad you can not see the Equus in this screenshot. Never seen such high density Sleipnir and Quad in my life... :D

OK FUCK THIS

Listen MA, we killed twice as many at Pandora as everywhere else combined, and we get absolutely shit for loot and the other 2 spots rake it in. Balance this shit right now or sayanora.

Also, reset this server and clear all the residual right now!!!

I mean it!

Please!!!!

I love you.

Ohh come on Gunsout, how can you complain mate. I like you I do, but remember you have had massive enmon and was on the 200K kong or was it the massive loot on the underground.

There were loads of people shooting hard at the PVP zone sunburned hogs, and they were shooting for hours. I switched between Argus nightmare vehicle hogs to PVP a few times (back and forth).

Imagine how I feel; I've waited almost 10 years to be on a decent mob in game, and I get actually ninja'd by the ATH hog when it spawned on my head, by the time I get back, it was almost dead and I got 300 ped from it. That is shitty luck. But I will live with it, like I always do.

It's not cool mate, most of us spend shit load of cash here, most of us are deserving. I will never bitch to you about your lucky loots ever, because I'm happy for you.

I'm happy for those lucky people that got a fat loot each, even though I felt like the most unluckiest guy in EU.

Please be happy for them

Rick

Ps I wont be doing any of that bull shit pilot skilling either. I'm not getting my account locked.

Last edited:
Ohh come on Gunsout, how can you complain mate. I like you I do, but remember you have had massive enmon and was on the 200K kong or was it the massive loot on the underground.

There were loads of people shooting hard at the PVP zone sunburned hogs, and they were shooting for hours. I switched between Argus nightmare vehicle hogs to PVP a few times (back and forth).

Imagine how I feel; I've waited almost 10 years to be on a decent mob in game, and I get actually ninja'd by the ATH hog when it spawned on my head, by the time I get back, it was almost dead and I got 300 ped from it. That is shitty luck. But I will live with it, like I always do.

It's not cool mate, most of us spend shit load of cash here, most of us are deserving. I will never bitch to you about your lucky loots ever, because I'm happy for you.

I'm happy for those lucky people that got a fat loot each, even though I felt like the most unluckiest guy in EU.

Please be happy for them

Rick

Ps I wont be doing any of that bull shit pilot skilling either. I'm not getting my account locked.

I missed the Kong, and I earned the right to the loots I hit by grinding non-stop. I am at like 35 hours grinding straight at 110-120 dps with ONE hour sleep. I do this at ALL the shared events and have since Solfais. SO please don't tell me I had my share of luck and cant complain...that doesn't mean I can't talk :)

Compared to a normal player, yes it might look lucky...but I don't see you for more than a few hours anywhere...ask the people that grind with me on shared how hard I work shared. I guarantee I am in the top 1%. Ask MA for all I care...I know I am right...I am in the top 1% of biggest shared grinders for last 5 years. So I am allowed to state my opinion of all shared good or bad, without being hushed.

If you guys think I am some normal player showing up at shared for a few hours and complaining, you are wrong. Period. Drop it. If you even think I am some 8 hour shared player, you are still way wrong. And EVERY ONE of you who have called me "lucky" simply cannot comprehend how long a motivated person with no kids and a semi-retired job can spend working their ass off at shared loot.

That being said...

That SUX those what you said just happened to you...I truly know how you feel and I have missed like that too :(

Last edited:
Ohh come on Gunsout, how can you complain mate......

In fairness I also noticed a major disparity between what seemed to be dropping at Argus compared to 'somewhere' else.

After about the 5th or 6th 5 digit HoF with nothing over 1k at Argus I actually gave up and joined those in the sky,which is a shame because I love shared loot mobs.

I'm not bringing out the tin foil hat or anything,Right place right time,swings and roundabouts and all that but it was just really deflating at the time.

Back