Mindark fix this!! (Hogglo Diablo event)

spacecraft pilot

only spacecrafts (vehicles that go in space) will get you that skill, and only by being pilot.
kinda makes sense i think,

You can choose to see it that way. :)

But then there is also the fact that MA put the last Vanguard event spawn in a no vehicle area to stop this...

The funny thing is what will happen once most ppl "leech" and not enough "seeding".

Also do they stop giving skills after 2 min like normal mobs?

So those damn "leechers" taking damage and filling loot pool for the "seeders" but not asking for anything in return but points ?... doesnt make sense

Why would they fix something that's earning them money? :scratch2:

BTW the spawn in pvp doesn't have vehicles. Go there if you are annoyed by them :yay:

[76813, 92058, 219]

The main thing to get it all, to get skills and get a part of 20k Hof. I managed all. 100 PED losses for skilling and then more than 1K PED return from 20K in Pandora. :yay:

This is fucked up.

Hate seeing people trying to exploit (call it whatever you want) this game in every single possible way.

This is fucked up.

Hate seeing people trying to exploit (call it whatever you want) this game in every single possible way.

So, you think that if I bought about 1500 skill points for 100 ped (the others bought twice as expensive, and possibly more than twice, including MU) - this is an exploit? In my opinion you are mistaken.

All money from decay goes to lootpool....

So, you think that if I bought about 1500 skill points for 100 ped (the others bought twice as expensive, and possibly more than twice, including MU) - this is an exploit? In my opinion you are mistaken.

All money from decay goes to lootpool....

This is not about buying skills

MA made a mistake and alot of ppl are taking advantage of it

This is not about buying skills

MA made a mistake and alot of ppl are taking advantage of it

If all people can use it - there is no advantage.
In this case, it's just the acquisition of skills for vehicle decay (As MS repairing with RK-5). All skills are paid.

The skill is called "Spacecraft Pilot". Are you in space? :)

Can't believe the reaction to this, even from the usual exploit ranters. But I don't care, just an observation.

Maybe it's an exploit from MA? You know - how to get more people buying space ships - give out more spacecraft pilot skills :) makes sense to me

In this case, it's just the acquisition of skills for vehicle decay (As MS repairing with RK-5). All skills are paid.

Its not about money its about valueating people game time - there is many players who have spent months and years in space to aquire an amount of pilot skills which gets handed out to others for free over the time of one weekend.
Imagine you had spent years to build up a shopping chain and mindark hands out dozends of shops for free to other players who happen to be at a certain mindark event - how would you feel ?

Its not about money its about valueating people game time - there is many players who have spent months and years in space to aquire an amount of pilot skills which gets handed out to others for free over the time of one weekend.
Imagine you had spent years to build up a shopping chain and mindark hands out dozends of shops for free to other players who happen to be at a certain mindark event - how would you feel ?

The same feeling got the owners of Adj.FAP - you do not see that the game is changing?
You want to invest and then always make a profit. But MA shows us what it is not.

MA just want to lower the price of the skill Spacecraft pilot because it has one of the highest MU on the market.:wise:

exactly...the key here is that ALL are able to do it, and it is skill for cost, just like space...

Those that spend months in space doing it are free to do it here, and maintain your lead in the spacecraft skills department.

Nothing really has changed, except they made something more common, which they do all the time. And which you CERTAINLY should have expected, or at least entertained the possibility of mu dropping on the skill someday..

I agree it does suck to the people that got it the hard way, but you have to admit that there is nothing illegal about this, and it's just the way things are.

This is fucked up.

Your soc leader thinks otherwise then.

exactly...the key here is that ALL are able to do it, and it is skill for cost, just like space...

Those that spend months in space doing it are free to do it here, and maintain your lead in the spacecraft skills department.

Nothing really has changed, except they made something more common, which they do all the time. And which you CERTAINLY should have expected, or at least entertained the possibility of mu dropping on the skill someday..

I agree it does suck to the people that got it the hard way, but you have to admit that there is nothing illegal about this, and it's just the way things are.

" and it's just the way things are " -It is precisely the problem..Some things has be difficult and expensive and the player must have fair feedback on their performance or the situation degenerates to look lik a joke... Keep space skills in the space.

And I think that this is just a way to attract more people into space, and probably this way will partially succeed. How much was cost of skills before - they do not care, just similar way as they are do with residue.

lol, you ppl really think this is the intended way this mobs are used?

i am not against using it the way it works atm, but thinking they put this feature and the spawn on purpose to let ppl skill pilot is just stupid..

Oh and don't worry guys, all the swedish people went to the pvp spot and got the ATH, even though us at Pandora killed 10 times as many hogglos, and I was doing this event the entire time except for 1 hour of sleep so I know this to be a fact.

GZ! To you lucky SOB's! Sincerely...gratz....even though I want to kick you all in the nutzes

MA just want to lower the price of the skill Spacecraft pilot because it has one of the highest MU on the market.:wise:

Why would MA want to influence the MU of any item to the downside?

Wow the skills are free? Where?

My vtol decays and consume oil, but maybe yours are different?

Wow the skills are free? Where?

My vtol decays and consume oil, but maybe yours are different?

Seems like a business opportunity for vehicle crafters. You know, those guys who got screwed when these vehicles basically never decayed.

Seems like a business opportunity for vehicle crafters. You know, those guys who got screwed when these vehicles basically never decayed.

Yep. time to start crafting slieps.

These skills can be obtained mostly on big ships, by paying money, and under the supervision of 'investors'. Not surprisingly, that 'investors' are furious.
The same is waiting for us everywhere. And maybe it's good

Getting hard to move around now... server crash imminent?

attachment.php

havent seen such a sight in my 10+ years of gaming...

Last edited:
Is it possible to hunt or is lag fucked up due to vehicles?

How's the situation in PVP spawn? People friendly over there?

I wouldnt be surprised if we see a rollback; this is obviously a mistake by ma and you are all exploiting the mistake.

Oh and don't worry guys, all the swedish people went to the pvp spot and got the ATH, even though us at Pandora killed 10 times as many hogglos, and I was doing this event the entire time except for 1 hour of sleep so I know this to be a fact.

GZ! To you lucky SOB's! Sincerely...gratz....even though I want to kick you all in the nutzes

Hate to break it to you but I'm not Swedish and a lot of the people hunting there weren't either. Just wanted to be able to hunt a mob as it intended not have fucking vtols dropping out of the sky every two seconds.
I hunted this spot most of the day while I watched pandora getting 20ks and multiple 12ks 6ks and etc while argus an pvp spawn hardly got much, so I'm not really seen the issue here.

Last edited:
Hate to break it to you but I'm not Swedish and a lot of the people hunting there weren't either. Just wanted to be able to hunt a mob as it intended not have fucking vtols dropping out of the sky every two seconds.

Saying swedes all went there is NOT saying it was ALL swedes.
Gz for the loot. and No gz for reading comprehension.

Last edited:
Back