Question: Sub 10k high dps UL weapon?

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Heya,

Looking for some high dps non-sib UL weapon. Last night I had to settle with T2 GBR + CDF PA 2 + thorifoid helmet which gave roughly 70 effective dps. I would like to get higher than that, preferably up to 100.

The weapon I am looking for should be easy to buy and easy to sell. While I wrote 10k in the title, I would prefer a lower price if possible since I intend to keep the weapon and don't want to lose too much in value in case market changes. I intend to get an amp for that money aswell.

Any ranged type will do, but I would prefer 50+ m range on it. Eco is not important.

Advice?

Why eco is not important ?

Because I will use it to have fun during events like the Hogglos and just want to have a blast. My skills are insufficient anyways.

DOA LoudMouth then, range is low but hi dps and low eco will give u b;ast at shared mob not adequate to skils :)

It can be bought for 6-9K peds depend on tier.

Maybe a cheap adjusted v1 if you can find one.

Maybe a cheap adjusted v1 if you can find one.

I had one last week which I sold after the two Twin Peaks Hogglos. That was pre-30k hof...

On top of that, I don't like how the market looks for these.

More ideas? :yay:

Edit: I wou also like to add that range is quite important, since I don't want to make the mobs unreachable and get yelled at by Taco. Thus, I think the LM is out of the picture.

Last edited:
if you had Skills, Skildek Decimater with a bit uptiering :)

but ofc wrong choice at pvp areas :p

Well....hard one to be honest. Let's see:

Jungle Stalker T0 + Rage 45 (L) -> ~67 dps (115m)
Desert Stalker T0 + Rage 45 (L) -> ~61 dps (120m)
Urban Stalker T0 + Rage 40 (L) -> ~57 dps (120m)

Add some tiers and you are closing in on 85-90 dps.

Swine, because you said eco is not important :evilking:

(doesn't fulfill range criterion, and probably "easy to sell" neither, but beats all of the above in dps)

high tier adj v1

high dps
no eco

alot of fun

Back