Rippersnapper

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
index.php

Rippersnapper

Description

This vicious fish live in rivers where it mainly seems to prey on unwary creatures that try to swim across the river to get to the other side. Its massive jaws are designed by nature to tear into any large prey and rip off large chunks of flesh.

Creature Type

Animal

Damage Type

To add
Source: To add

Maturities

MaturityLHealthDamageAgiIntPsyStaStr
Young550161555520
Mature570Small1755722
Old690Small2255925
Provider6120Small25551226
Guardian8130Limited30551333
Dominant9180Medium35551833
Alpha10220Medium30552233
Old Alpha10310Medium35553133
Prowler11340Medium35553433
Stalker11390Medium35553933

Locations

PlanetLon.Lat.MaturityDensityNotesVerified
Calypso8713378114Young to ProviderLow19-Feb-15
Calypso6080077273Young to StalkerHigh'Rippersnapper Frenzy' Wave Event17-Mar-15
Calypso7440068900Alpha to Old AlphaMedium
Calypso3390048300Young to ProviderLow

Missions

Mission NameObjectiveReward
Hunting Challenge: Iron Rippersnapper IKill 100 RippersnapperWeapons Handling (0.13) / Aim (0.13)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Rippersnapper IIKill 500 RippersnapperWeapons Handling (0.66) / Aim (0.66)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Rippersnapper IIIKill 1000 RippersnapperWeapons Handling (1.31) / Aim (1.31)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Rippersnapper IVKill 5000 RippersnapperStamina (10) + Weapons Handling (4.00) / Stamina (10) + Aim (4.00) / Weapons Handling (6.56) / Aim (6.56)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Rippersnapper VKill 10000 RippersnapperAgility (25) + Weapons Handling (6.72) / Agility (25) + Aim (6.72) / Weapons Handling (13.13) / Aim (13.13)

Miscellaneous

Link to Entropedia
Archived Bestiary information

Last edited:
Reserved...

The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Slightly north and west of Genesis Amethera Headquarters (33900, 48300) Young to Provider and one Guardian with low density. Quite the easy area for dailies and such.

Don't mind the drowning Hiryuus there.

Best spawn of Rippersnapper I've found so far`

The entire lake south of Nymphtown is full of Lil' Rippers (for the Steve Irwin fans out there).

Around the island the spawn is low to medium and maturity is in the lower levels (Youngs to Guardians).

For higher maturities, go to the bay on the west side of the lake. In there, you'll find a Medium spawn of Providers to Alphas, with the occasional Old Alpha thrown in.

Respawn rate is high enough to never run out in the bay (I was using my trusty CB13) and I burned through the last 200 I needed to finish an Iron mission pretty quick.

The entire lake south of Nymphtown is full of Lil' Rippers (for the Steve Irwin fans out there).

Around the island the spawn is low to medium and maturity is in the lower levels (Youngs to Guardians).

For higher maturities, go to the bay on the west side of the lake. In there, you'll find a Medium spawn of Providers to Alphas, with the occasional Old Alpha thrown in.

Respawn rate is high enough to never run out in the bay (I was using my trusty CB13) and I burned through the last 200 I needed to finish an Iron mission pretty quick.

Thanks Gash, I was looking for a good spawn of Rippersnappers recently and was really struggling. The wave event is quite good, but because it still uses the old system rather than the newer dynamic event system, you sometimes have to wait a long time for it to be active again.

If you (or anyone) can give me the correct co-ords and other details for the OP I'll add it in.

Thanks Gash, I was looking for a good spawn of Rippersnappers recently and was really struggling. The wave event is quite good, but because it still uses the old system rather than the newer dynamic event system, you sometimes have to wait a long time for it to be active again.

If you (or anyone) can give me the correct co-ords and other details for the OP I'll add it in.

Any reason why my addition from October still isn't in the OP?

Any reason why my addition from October still isn't in the OP?

Yes, the reason is that I'm managing this whole subforum on my own with very limited time.

Added now.

Back