Scipulor

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
index.php

Scipulor

Description

The bright colors of the Scipulor warn all who see it to keep their distance. Should you defy its warning, it won't hesitate to teach you a lesson with its venomous stinger.

Creature Type

Animal

Damage Type

Approx. 17% Impact, 17% Cut, 66% Stab
Source: Damage test on Scipulor Young

Maturities

MaturityLHealthDamageAgiIntPsyStaStr
Young311660Great33102116664
Mature321720Great34112117269
Old341780Great35122217875
Provider361840Great35142218480
Guardian381900Great36152319096
Dominant401960Great37162319691
Alpha422020Great38172420297
Old Alpha442080Great381924208102
Prowler462140Great392025214108
Stalker482200Huge402125220113

Locations

PlanetLon.Lat.Direction from nearest TPMaturityDensityNotesVerified
Calypso5280067800S Medusa TeleporterYoung to MatureHighDeino Island; mixed with few punies
Calypso5350072500E Naga Island TeleporterYoung to MatureLowAyida Island; mixed with Sumima18-Oct-15
Calypso5460066200N Odysseus LandingDominant to StalkerMediumApophis Island; mixed with Hiryuu, Mermoth18-Oct-15
Calypso1880060100N Hogglo RanchYoung to GuardianMediumPvP non-lootable; mixed with Formidon18-Oct-15
Calypso2010061700W Oshiri HeartsOld to StalkerMediumPvP non-lootable. Mixed with small amount of Gradivore.18-Oct-15
Calypso4960066900SW Pemphredo IslandGuardian to AlphaLowPemphredo Island. Mixed with Allophyl and Estophyl

[

Missions

Iron Challenge Mission Broker: Dizi at Medusa's Head (53438, 69352)

Mission NameObjectiveReward
Hunting Challenge: Iron Scipulor IKill 100 ScipulorAthletics (1.08) / Evade (0.54) / First Aid (0.54)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Scipulor IIKill 500 ScipulorPsyche (25) + Athletics (1.23) / Psyche (25) + Evade (0.61) / Psyche (25) + First Aid (0.61) / Athletics (5.40) / Evade (2.70) / First Aid (2.70)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Scipulor IIIKill 1000 ScipulorAgility (50) + Athletics (2.46) / Agility (50) + Evade (1.23) / Agility (50) + First Aid (1.23) / Athletics (10.79) / Evade (5.40) / First Aid (5.40)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Scipulor IVKill 5000 ScipulorIntelligence (200) + Athletics (20.63) / Intelligence (200) + Evade (10.31) / Intelligence (200) + First Aid (10.31) / Athletics (54.00) / Evade (27.00) / First Aid (27.00)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Scipulor VKill 10000 ScipulorStamina (140) + Athletics (84.58) / Stamina (140) + Evade (42.29) / Stamina (140) + First Aid (42.29) / Athletics (108.00) / Evade (54.00) / First Aid (54.00)

Miscellaneous

Link to Entropedia
Archived Bestiary information

Last edited:
Reserved...

The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Pemphredo Island

SW of pemphredo TP

49597 66942

Scipulor guardian alfa / low density

mixed

Estophyl dominant prowler / low density

mixed

allophyl alfa old alfa / low density

Fertilizer on Deino island is empty so density is not high.

Deino Island is empty again, Could someone send a message to Modified Akoz Power to add some more fertilizer?

Deino Island is empty again, Could someone send a message to Modified Akoz Power to add some more fertilizer?

Ha, I checked last night and still empty!

Update to previous post

Still empty at Deino.

these are back in high density on Deino island

Ty to Hijacker for testing and figuring out damage distribution

Did MA change it? Because it definitely wasn't 66% stab before.

How long is before to you? :)
It has been incorrect for at least a year to my memory - I just never had time/interest to validate. Ty again to Mr. Hijacker

How long is before to you? :)
It has been incorrect for at least a year to my memory - I just never had time/interest to validate. Ty again to Mr. Hijacker

Well, I finished the mission several years ago...

Ty to Hijacker for testing and figuring out damage distribution

Indeed, thank you Hijacker! I hired him to test the damages on Deino Island and he confirmed 17/17/66 Imp/Cut/Stab.

For anyone considering hunting this mob a very eco setup is Polaris (L) + 5b

Indeed, thank you Hijacker! I hired him to test the damages on Deino Island and he confirmed 17/17/66 Imp/Cut/Stab.

For anyone considering hunting this mob a very eco setup is Polaris (L) + 5b

If we can get some info on how this test was conducted, with numbers etc, I'll add it to the OP. It's always good to share stuff like that so that a) people can check for errors and b) more people can learn the techniques of damage testing so that we can get better tests for other mobs.

If we can get some info on how this test was conducted, with numbers etc, I'll add it to the OP. It's always good to share stuff like that so that a) people can check for errors and b) more people can learn the techniques of damage testing so that we can get better tests for other mobs.

OT but I would like that guide.

OT but I would like that guide.

Yeah a thread all about various testing methods would be good. I think I made one like that years ago but some of it will be out-of-date now due to armour changes etc. Don't have much time available to make one myself but I could try, or will contribute if someone else does.

So Hijacker is gonna have to explain this because he's a hell of a lot smarter than I am :D

I'll send him the link to this thread and see if he's up for sharing his secrets. :laugh:

Well first thing I did was actually confirm damage on Scip youngs by testing additional damage crit reduction with and without crit reduction buffs and dividing out the difference.

Then I did a decay test with multiple armours to confirm they did imp/cut/stab.

Then I took a set of infiltrator and did a decay test from a single hit, finding out the damage absorbed and when you add it to the damage that passed through, you can find the total damage done. Since infiltrator is only impact from imp/cut/stab I was able to isolate the impact damage and its portion of the total attack.

Then I did the same with my shadow set, finding total damage absorbed and subtracting the portion of damage reduction that would have been impact. With the left over damage, the majority would have had to have been stab as if it would have been cut my shadow would have absorbed all of it. So I subtracted the full damage absorption shadow would have protected against and the left over decay was the portion of damage that was cut.

Voila, you have your damage distributions for youngs. Damage distribution may be different on other maturities, as is possible and has happened before.

Well first thing I did was actually confirm damage on Scip youngs by testing additional damage crit reduction with and without crit reduction buffs and dividing out the difference.

Then I did a decay test with multiple armours to confirm they did imp/cut/stab.

Then I took a set of infiltrator and did a decay test from a single hit, finding out the damage absorbed and when you add it to the damage that passed through, you can find the total damage done. Since infiltrator is only impact from imp/cut/stab I was able to isolate the impact damage and its portion of the total attack.

Then I did the same with my shadow set, finding total damage absorbed and subtracting the portion of damage reduction that would have been impact. With the left over damage, the majority would have had to have been stab as if it would have been cut my shadow would have absorbed all of it. So I subtracted the full damage absorption shadow would have protected against and the left over decay was the portion of damage that was cut.

Voila, you have your damage distributions for youngs. Damage distribution may be different on other maturities, as is possible and has happened before.

And this is why I hired him. All I see is Chinese. :lolup:

With the left over damage, the majority would have had to have been stab as if it would have been cut my shadow would have absorbed all of it. So I subtracted the full damage absorption shadow would have protected against and the left over decay was the portion of damage that was cut.

This is the sneaky bit. It took me a little while to get my head round what you'd done there, and I've done plenty of damage tests in my time. Bit out of practice these days though! Nice job :)

Yeah Deino island is great for the Daily category 3 mission (Kill 100 Scipulor) (y)

In case you're below the creature level like me, there's a beach at 52180, 67290 from where you can pull and Kill them while moving backwards, without stumbling into another. (as the density on mainland is high)

Back